[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6 hours ago, samzz said:

Happy to see the smiles there

Now waiting if DH going to say THAT DRAMA instead of MY GIRL- wanna see if the #hate# still there.

Wookie seems care about fans. But DH seems hate Donghey fans who ship her. Hope not now anymore.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Wookie seems care about fans. But DH seems hate Donghey fans who ship her. Hope not now anymore.

Not only hate, she adding her massage sanitization programs for the past 3 years. Poor her, until now nobody loves that program. Every interview, variety shows, drama she inserted that program but failed. It's good though she know how to find good wines and honeymoon locations for recharging.

As you said, I want to know now if the anger still there.

• LOL 2

15 minutes ago, samzz said:

Not only hate, she adding her massage sanitization programs for the past 3 years. Poor her, until now nobody loves that program. Every interview, variety shows, drama she inserted that program but failed. It's good though she know how to find good wines and honeymoon locations for recharging.

As you said, I want to know now if the anger still there.

Donghey path seems going to be like Selena and Justin love's path. Because of one particular person didn't like Justin and control Selena which I guess we all know who one of the particular person who control DH . So, the story was like forbidden love. #idiotguess

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Donghey path seems going to be like Selena and Justin love's path. Because of one particular person didn't like Justin and control Selena which I guess we all know who one of the particular person who control DH . So, the story was like forbidden love. #idiotguess

The control is so obvious though. Even highlighted in one of interview after Chuno/Slave Hunter. Nothing strange, our own country experienced that extreme #control#, super power before May 9.

Talking about interviews, why DH rejected all after Good Witch, -totally zero. Even Laboom's girl, AOA's got one.

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, samzz said:

The control is so obvious though. Even highlighted in one of interview after Chuno/Slave Hunter. Nothing strange, our own country experienced that extreme #control#, super power before May 9.

Talking about interviews, why DH rejected all after Good Witch, -totally zero. Even Laboom's girl, AOA's got one.

No interviews, magazine photo shoot, CF after the drama bc they already know that in her every  appearance the gang and the massage sanitization program was there. It was like package deal, instead of promoting herself she choose to clean all the negative vibes  around her but still failed. But I’d rather choose her not to appear in any program than making her name a laughing stock and  trending bc of the scandal of other people.

wookie seems happy, no more dark days and thank you @samzz I didn’t know he gave message to MY GIRL thailand. Since wookie can smile now our visitors were gone too haha

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

@dolley If DH knew about the #laughingstock#..it is good bonus to her fans already..bc that 10000 fans are doing nothing to #informandhelpher#. The biggest problem still her I Don't Care Attitude..her survival weapon. 

Wookie -his extreme #fanservice# is not healthy too, it will eating him hard slowly slowly inside...or he continues being hard on himself..

but he knows about oppalogist culture for male celebrities ...they still love him regardless what.

Ohhh that pot calling the kettle black gang...so funny after few days of their visit. WOOKIE announced about his #some# separation.

• Like 2

yes, good job indeed, DH used to have special website too in year 2011 (at the peak of her career, before her Hollywood and China migration)..but stayed for few months only. Since then...except during Hotel King..until now, the distance between her fans getting bigger and bigger because now she working hard with the  other 10 000 fans to promote massage sanitization program.

• Like 4