[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

10 hours ago, samzz said:

The danger of being Donghey, hahaha, as @lovebeats said, their kissing enough to get millions views.

Not typical kdrama kissing lol, like a hunger reconciled couple that had been separated for decade.

I think if they appear in music video and just kissing, I guess 50 M++views  is not impossible to achieve. 

Btw, @samzz I am rewatching Hotel King now. By their kissing scenes, I get another theory why their kissing  was so passionate  and beautiful.  Maybe they realised that will their only time to close to each other because  they knew after the drama end it will not easy to them to be together with of the obstacle they maybe face.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lovebeats said:

I think if they appear in music video and just kissing, I guess 50 M++views  is not impossible to achieve. 

Btw, @samzz I am rewatching Hotel King now. By their kissing scenes, I get another theory why their kissing  was so passionate  and beautiful.  Maybe they realised that will their only time to close to each other because  they knew after the drama end it will not easy to them to be together with of the obstacle they maybe face.

Most likely your theory is correct bc both already gave very clear messages after Hotel King. Both wanted to be together in a drama/movies again, seems like they knew already they will face lots of obstacles, another separation and DH said in 10 yrs time lets fall in love again. 

So during this period, their respective partners, families, friends or clans will try their best to separate them. One party already got 7 stars services, until she said in public, NO REGRETS at all.

So the partner has to work harder and harder each day to maintain that NO REGRETS standard. If not the girl has to eat her words forever. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, dolley said:

That million views..I miss them

I remember this scene on why Wookie so grumpy and non stop pestering DH. Apparently he was a bit late for the photo shooting bc overslept, and no one wake him up. Knowing his temper, everything that DH did he disapprove it. Knowing DH temper, she just doesn't care, with all the nagging. Hahaha.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, constantly4ever said:

I like this interview so much but I can't understand what they're talking about.:D   I wish for their 3rd project and for this interview to happen again.

Touching each other non stop during HK, no wonder it had caused havoc in Weibo, ehm ehm.

1 hour ago, lovebeats said:

I think many celebrities face this or maybe normal people but not me. "I'm in love with someone else".

But most celebrities bc of their environment, being faithful is their hardest job. Fortunately many know how to hide it, and many women trust that "hiding" bc of ego, sometimes just to protect themselves. There always secret lover in their story. " I'm with this man, but my heart belongs to another". Their actions speak for themselves.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, samzz said:

But most celebrities bc of their environment, being faithful is their hardest job. Fortunately many know how to hide it, and many women trust that "hiding" bc of ego, sometimes just to protect themselves. There always secret lover in their story. " I'm with this man, but my heart belongs to another". Their actions speak for themselves.

Hmm  Hmmm. Are we think about that two???

37 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Hmm  Hmmm. Are we think about that two???

Could be, in reality, celebrities or normal citizens have their own story.

To me as long as they are not lying to public, up to them, lying to themselves also I don't care. Just don't make a buzz of what you are hiding, at the same time  inviting people to search it. Giving simple and easy clues some more.

No wonder K-net freely used the word "empty brain" lately.

off topic, congratulations to oppa Jang Hyuk

Money Flower got 20.7% in episode 20.

Imagine if DH is the fav choice, for sure 10 brownies for her comeback, and she will be a bit brave to show her face to bigger Korean and brings back her genuine smile and glowing face. But maybe the producer knew since the beginning the story is extra level top class, they don't want any chicken to cause public backlash.hmmmm

Many fans said Jang Hyuk gives extra level of class more than Chuno which makes me feel a bit nostalgic.

Now waiting for Wookie to blow me with his dreamy doctor, he has proved he can tackle hard character, so I'm waiting.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, samzz said:

Could be, in reality, celebrities or normal citizens have their own story.

To me as long as they are not lying to public, up to them, lying to themselves also I don't care. Just don't make a buzz of what you are hiding, at the same time  inviting people to search it. Giving simple and easy clues some more.

No wonder K-net freely used the word "empty brain" lately.

I remember during 2015 when she's already dating the man, but she kept letting us guess like she actually loves another man. 

Hmm Hmm , luckily she already got enough of the other man during shooting the drama. That's why, she has no regret.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, lovebeats said:

I remember during 2015 when she's already dating the man, but she kept letting us guess like she actually loves another man. 

Hmm Hmm , luckily she already got enough of the other man during shooting the drama. That's why, she has no regret.

That's why I cannot wait for her to get real marriage bc I want to hear a STEAK story again. Someone already told the public, eating steak after 10 yrs together, is nothing at all. Both only looking at the steaks instead each other. Last July and April, I didn't see any kind of purity in the name of love. "Songbird is so cute story,"

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, dolley said:

I wish there's a lot of pictures or fancam since Goodwitch already starts rolling

Korean fans or non fans knew better how to promote her. But they choose not too. 

People can blame international fans for being clueless about her, but seeing Korean treated her like unknown actress, so nothing we can help. DH too,based on her treatment to her own fans, we know she is not interested to be helped. 

• Sad 1