[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

29 minutes ago, samzz said:

DH's latest pic, she gives a maturity vibe, totally opposite with her usual self. Hope its' a good sign.

When she was away and alone she really looked beautiful and calm. Maybe her ME time always give her a chance to be back to her old self and be free. 

• Like 4

I still remember one very angry anti,-Donhey out of nowhere, who said, DH is Selena Gomez, and Wookie is Justin Bieber of Korea, and they said it in Wookie's thread bc so afraid to say it in this thread. It comes after we posted Youngji main objective is to marry Wookie.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/11/hollywood-selena-gomez-and-justin-bieber.html?m=1

Btw, thank you very much dear anti, bc noticing what true love is between Donghey and why they still love hurting each other, .bc they cannot be together, at least now, but in the future we don't know.

Soul mate is inseparable, and Wookie still loyal to his red string bracelet.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

I still remember one very angry anti,-Donhey out of nowhere, who said, DH is Selena Gomez, and Wookie is Justin Bieber of Korea, and they said it in Wookie's thread bc so afraid to say it in this thread. It comes after we posted Youngji main objective is to marry Wookie.

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2017/11/hollywood-selena-gomez-and-wjustin-bieber.html?m=1

Btw, thank you very much dear anti, bc noticing what true love is between Donghey and why they still love hurting each other, .bc they cannot be together, at least now, but in the future we don't know.

Soul mate is inseparable, and Wookie still loyal to his red string bracelet.

Justin approach Selena back after noticing she had kidney transplant. I'm not ship them but seeing their recent pictures, I'm happy because they are really happy together.Selena has really big smile when with Justin.Fyi, I heard Selena's fmily don't like Justin.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Justin approach Selena back after noticing she had kidney transplant. I'm not ship them but seeing their recent pictures, I'm happy because they are really happy together.Selena has really big smile when with Justin.Fyi, I heard Selena's fmily don't like Justin.

I don't ship them either, but so funny that girl equates DH and Wookie as Selena and Bieber respectively.

And what caught my attention is the comments section esp the ,," my good friend dating my ex-bf.."..real life story if you know DH long enough.

Family objection, haha another true story.

• Like 2

Actually few months ago, I watched a documentary on Blood Diamond, esp on child labor. The other program on child labour at Cocoa plantations. What shocking is the children are allowed to eat, once or twice a day, and the food is only corns kernels. The children are so malnourished whereby 12 yrs old looks like 7 yrs old.

Then who knows the child that DH hold in the pic is just the same case, who doesn't look his age. 

Just hope after this something is changing.

And Blood Diamond is a very dangerous subject. Kudus to DH if she really in charge in that area.

Another word for diamond is Adamas, and DH mentioned Ottoman, sound like Diamond to me.

• Like 3