[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Wookie and his never ending struggle with self-esteem. Remember what he said, if DH is sad, his heart feels the same too. He sure know so well how image is very important in order to move on in K-entertainment. 

We know he hates his too white zero melanin skin, but he still the most handsome one out there.

Tonight he said, his heart not at ease lately..

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003617658

• Like 3

7 hours ago, samzz said:

Wookie and his never ending struggle with self-esteem. Remember what he said, if DH is sad, his heart feels the same too. He sure know so well how image is very important in order to move on in K-entertainment. 

We know he hates his too white zero melanin skin, but he still the most handsome one out there.

Tonight he said, his heart not at ease lately..

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003617658

awwwI hope it is not about the strike..but at least he shared his feelings to his fans..

and yes still the most handsome..effortless hehe

• Like 1

Yes Wookie, esp when the woman always putting  blind eyes on everything, and pretending always happy even witnessed something not supposed to be seen from innocent people. Huh still remember that April (jointed pic), and if DH honestly happy with that pic, to me it's a good sign, totally a good sign. At least her "I don't care attitude" indirectly telling us, I just go with the flow not love, and it would helps her not to succumb to depression later on. But I'm curious how her other families viewed it.

But DH biggest misery is having fans who can read and think. Minions miscalculated this.

• Like 3

http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/lee-dong-wook-on-the-air/

Actor Lee Dong Wook listened to audience concerns and gave advice on a recent V-live broadcast.

On Sept 12, the actor held his ‘On the Air’ live broadcast on Naver’s V Live.

He started off the broadcast with a monthly report, talking about spending the previous month hosting an open show for ‘On the Air’, shooting commercials, and watching soccer.

Lee Dong-wook shared his thoughts on the open show for ‘On the Air’. “I didn’t expect the turnout to be so big. During the summer, we held the show outdoors. Since it was in the middle of August, it was really hot. I was worried for the fans, but everyone showed such a good response, so it went well,” he said. “I’m notorious for being a ‘home-dol’ but thanks to everyone, I was able to get some fresh air.”

The actor also shared some of his pictures. “I remember going to the soccer match against Iran. The results were unfortunate, but I cheered passionately because player Lee Dong-gook was playing. Lee Dong-gook’s sister-in-law gifted me the red devils headband. I’m so glad South Korea ended up qualifying for the World Cup,” he said.

He also responded to listeners’ concerns. One listener had a concern about their dark skin. To this, the actor replied, “I once disliked my pale skin. I wanted to look more masculine and thought that muscles looked good on tan skin rather than pale skin.”

“Initially, I tried using the tanning machine and tanning naturally, but my skin color would eventually revert back. I concluded that my skin simply lacked melanin and gave up. Normally, pale-skinned people are jealous of dark-skinned people, and dark-skinned people are jealous of pale-skinned people,” he said.

“I think beauty standards are changing. Nowadays, being pale was a good thing, but now, it seems like a lot of people are going to tanning salons,” the actor said. “I’m not sure how much of an effect those treatments really have. I think it’s better to learn to love and accept yourself instead.”

In addition to listeners’ concerns, Lee Dong-wook also shared his own. “This is an out-of-the-blue confession, but my self-esteem has taken a plunge lately. I’m not as confident as I was before. In order to escape these thoughts, I’ve been thinking that there’s no other way but to love myself.”

A high school junior hoping to study aviation submitted a concern about their looks not being qualified for the service industry. “I was also worried about my looks. I’ve been told that I look cold. Since my job is revolved around appearances, I was very worried after hearing that. But even so, it’s not like I can walk around smiling all day,” the actor said.

“My parents were the only ones who encouraged me to try out acting. I was embarrassed to even bring it up and if I did, I’m sure the people around me would have questioned whether I could really become a celebrity. At the end of the day, the only solution is to believe in yourself.”

Lee Dong-wook shed his actor exterior as he empathized with listeners’ concerns and provided advice. He also held a competition corner with one of his listeners, where they had to guess the names of hit songs. Their serious competitiveness brought much laughter.

Original article
by Yoo Ji-hae

• Like 2

That's our wookie :wub: I love how he not just becoming more and more handsome and hot as time goes by, but also becoming more and more matured.

he knows that image and peoples perspective is important on the kind of job they chose, he is not an innocent boy but a real man, its not being safe or not being true to yourself but being smart and aware of what kind of industry they entered and he knows he need this job and his fans to survived.

I admire how he become open about his feelings, worries and insecurities, its a good way to connect to the fans.How I hope to read those kind of words coming from our girl someday. And how I wish that wookie teach that to DH before, to love yourself.. Above all learn to accept and love yourself..

• Like 3

through his Vlive, we got to know more about him and I admire the way he connects to his fans, he was so sincere and honest, and I'm so proud of him. 

now I know his parents was very supportive on his acting career, they raised a good son and thanks for their encouragement, we have wookie now. He is one of few actors who has genuine care to his fans.

Being in the indusrty for years he shared to us his struggles and lack of self confidence, and I think that mindset keep his feet on the ground.

He was really a homebody person, his future children was very lucky, they will experience his fatherly love, his guidance and his presence. 

• Like 3

We know through his sister Wookie is extra possesive and always concerned even on smallest thing. Even his parent, e.g his father pretending to go out somewhere when he starts whining or complaining why he drinking too much. So obviously he is not welcome in a house which worship that "drink". 

But one thing so obvious last month, he was so happy while DH spent nearly a month in Los Angeles. In fact in July, DH was out of Korea a lot. Maybe he is happy knowing DH in another circle of people last month, but now she is back and we know what her job is...

Btw I read Mr Cupid said, he is also waiting for good news comeback, maybe he knows something about the upcoming projects. To me the best DH can do now is trying indie movie genre, build back the foundation, or maybe be friend with songbird and enter a new world of acting.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

That's our wookie :wub: I love how he not just becoming more and more handsome and hot as time goes by, but also becoming more and more matured.

he knows that image and peoples perspective is important on the kind of job they chose, he is not an innocent boy but a real man, its not being safe or not being true to yourself but being smart and aware of what kind of industry they entered and he knows he need this job and his fans to survived.

I admire how he become open about his feelings, worries and insecurities, its a good way to connect to the fans.How I hope to read those kind of words coming from our girl someday. And how I wish that wookie teach that to DH before, to love yourself.. Above all learn to accept and love yourself..

I even thinking what he said in last 2 days is directed to one who used to be part of his life, and who shares up and down in life and career. 

Unwanted by PD or Directors obviously can take away any actors self-esteem, so better for DH to love and believe in herself more unless she is not interested in acting anymore.

• Like 2

We love you Wookie for who you are.....the more you share your feelings with your fans, the more we get to know you better and love you more.  Most importantly, I think learning to love and accept oneself is the key to living peacefully and contentedly - something that money can't buy.  I hope that one day, DH will come to this realization and start to connect to her fans and appreciate them.

• Like 3

And I remember right after 2008 MBC Drama Award, whereby DH's picture was removed from EOE's poster, Wookie sent new year greeting to his fans, but he added one statement "I heard lots of not good news lately".. And we knew through DH's diary she and her ex-bf were not talking to each other after they broke up in year 2008. 

• Like 1

On 9/13/2017 at 8:51 AM, samzz said:

Yes Wookie, esp when the woman always putting  blind eyes on everything, and pretending always happy even witnessed something not supposed to be seen from innocent people. Huh still remember that April (jointed pic), and if DH honestly happy with that pic, to me it's a good sign, totally a good sign. At least her "I don't care attitude" indirectly telling us, I just go with the flow not love, and it would helps her not to succumb to depression later on. But I'm curious how her other families viewed it.

But DH biggest misery is having fans who can read and think. Minions miscalculated this.

Love his outfit denim jacket suits him well :) 

18 hours ago, samzz said:

http://kpoplove.koreadaily.com/lee-dong-wook-on-the-air/

Actor Lee Dong Wook listened to audience concerns and gave advice on a recent V-live broadcast.

On Sept 12, the actor held his ‘On the Air’ live broadcast on Naver’s V Live.

He started off the broadcast with a monthly report, talking about spending the previous month hosting an open show for ‘On the Air’, shooting commercials, and watching soccer.

Lee Dong-wook shared his thoughts on the open show for ‘On the Air’. “I didn’t expect the turnout to be so big. During the summer, we held the show outdoors. Since it was in the middle of August, it was really hot. I was worried for the fans, but everyone showed such a good response, so it went well,” he said. “I’m notorious for being a ‘home-dol’ but thanks to everyone, I was able to get some fresh air.”

The actor also shared some of his pictures. “I remember going to the soccer match against Iran. The results were unfortunate, but I cheered passionately because player Lee Dong-gook was playing. Lee Dong-gook’s sister-in-law gifted me the red devils headband. I’m so glad South Korea ended up qualifying for the World Cup,” he said.

He also responded to listeners’ concerns. One listener had a concern about their dark skin. To this, the actor replied, “I once disliked my pale skin. I wanted to look more masculine and thought that muscles looked good on tan skin rather than pale skin.”

“Initially, I tried using the tanning machine and tanning naturally, but my skin color would eventually revert back. I concluded that my skin simply lacked melanin and gave up. Normally, pale-skinned people are jealous of dark-skinned people, and dark-skinned people are jealous of pale-skinned people,” he said.

“I think beauty standards are changing. Nowadays, being pale was a good thing, but now, it seems like a lot of people are going to tanning salons,” the actor said. “I’m not sure how much of an effect those treatments really have. I think it’s better to learn to love and accept yourself instead.”

In addition to listeners’ concerns, Lee Dong-wook also shared his own. “This is an out-of-the-blue confession, but my self-esteem has taken a plunge lately. I’m not as confident as I was before. In order to escape these thoughts, I’ve been thinking that there’s no other way but to love myself.”

A high school junior hoping to study aviation submitted a concern about their looks not being qualified for the service industry. “I was also worried about my looks. I’ve been told that I look cold. Since my job is revolved around appearances, I was very worried after hearing that. But even so, it’s not like I can walk around smiling all day,” the actor said.

“My parents were the only ones who encouraged me to try out acting. I was embarrassed to even bring it up and if I did, I’m sure the people around me would have questioned whether I could really become a celebrity. At the end of the day, the only solution is to believe in yourself.”

Lee Dong-wook shed his actor exterior as he empathized with listeners’ concerns and provided advice. He also held a competition corner with one of his listeners, where they had to guess the names of hit songs. Their serious competitiveness brought much laughter.

Original article

by Yoo Ji-hae

10 hours ago, samzz said:

And I remember right after 2008 MBC Drama Award, whereby DH's picture was removed from EOE's poster, Wookie sent new year greeting to his fans, but he added one statement "I heard lots of not good news lately".. And we knew through DH's diary she and her ex-bf were not talking to each other after they broke up in year 2008. 

In 2008,  South Korea broke out on large-scale demonstrations against US beef imports.

LDW was very concerned about this matter and  leave so long long message.

Chinese version in the Baidu LDW' tieba.