[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I also believe KARMA, so do not CYBER BULLYING , do not sarcasm others, do not find pleasure in someone else's wound, do not make mischief, do not offended Artist‘ parents, etc ...

I just read the above mentioned IG, It's very unfair they are nice, nice couple fans, they just support LDH and LDW . They have not sarcasm others, have not offended Artist’ parents, why was attacked?

Maybe some people think so smart to run in front of those people and ironically ridicule them, but the earth is a circle, maybe you have been running in the back.

already sensed who is behind those account,and direct to the point, I'm sure they also know about hacking as far as I remember there is certain people here who named names and in fact threatened us, then all of a sudden deleted that post. Well they are also expert in making troll accounts. 

Someone is waiting a right timing to attack us here, oh well look at your own backyard first ok. The parents approval that we discussed here hurt them, well truth really hurts..

• Like 3

is there any possibilities that 2 accounts can be restored? 

for us, leedonghey4ever contains quite a number of all Dobghey treasures for IG Communities but luckily mygircrushleedahe still has quite similar contents. The reason this acc is not attacked maybe bc of the title totally not on Donghey. On leedongwookaddict, at least we are capable of finding Wookie's news or information on our own, not too much relying on them, Plus, posting any connection with DH, is considered taboo, except from from one of the admin.

And we can get information faster than them with the help of sasaengs who are generous enough to share the secret info. One example, remember during Bubblegum, we got details from Super Junior fans, who eyeing JRW. When JRW got dating news during BB airing date which in a way affected Wookie drama, we got detail why she was chose to cover DH real dating news because album comeback not ready yet-the source well of course from sasaeng fans of Daragon, Vietnam fans and fake Brave Reporter.

One of the most treasure when the owner of the legend green grass wedding ring (or more looks like common law wedding) allowed leedonghae4ever to post it. Luckily we have mygircrushleedahae. Don't know how long this account can last too..Funny also, some Wookie's hard core fans found this video as taboo.

https://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t50.2886-16/19332942_532332050270786_3745965674074210304_n.mp4

2tjcth8.png

YWTZLO7.png

but not denying, Cfans Donghey Bar, has more and some even they keep as private.

JgFqBom.jpg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, samzz said:

From one of the comments in Naver, looks like DH is having a nice spa holidays at Banyan Tree Spa and Resort, near Mt Namsam.

Very near to Wookie's bachelor house too.

So meaning she's staying in Korea.. That's good.. Wonder who's with her and who took the photo.. Hehe

Another great news.. After a looong time we finally heared something about our beloved LeeDongHey in korean media..  this news is talking about wookie being the top 6 hallyu star, of course this is due to the success of goblin but I love that the reporters/hosts were talking more about Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hey specially about their great chemistry in My Girl and Hotel King.. And of course who else will inform us about our Donghey, none other than Wookie's official fans club, The DongwookHolic..

I hope this is a sign for greater news in the future.. aka LeeDongHey 3rd drama. Too bad it doesn't have English translation. I want to know what exactly they are saying about our couple.

• Like 5

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

So meaning she's staying in Korea.. That's good.. Wonder who's with her and who took the photo.. Hehe

Yes, if the pic taken today, definitely she is in Korea. Actually if the netizen didn't mention it, quite easy to guess on DH fav place, just Google the best club and spa hotels/resorts in Korea or her fav countries immediately directed to that/certain hotel and the famous pool.

AND WHAT A NEWS indeed, thanks to DWH, we know they never kick her out from their blog and IG.

The best is the MCs so freely talking abt them, unlike in the previous variety show, whereby the MC who is quite close to Wookie gave us some hint, why they broke up. The show that said Donghey at no.77? as the best couple on screen.

• Like 4

@samzz Or search for the luxurious hotel in that place then you will know exactly where she is..

Dear, actually they're in no.75 not 77, his allergic to that no., see, even now his in no.6.. Hahahaha.

Kidding aside, i also love how the MCs keeping the conversation going and not cutting the topic unlike before and also I notice that, that tag on DH was removed on her latest news in naver except for one article.

• Like 2

wow that's great news to us..thank you DWH for sharing..I may not understand the news but Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dahey throwback clips made my heart thump thump..

Well I wanted to hear more news like this even it's throwback..maybe it will help her to have projects in near future..third project still possible for them..

And since it's been a long time, will they post it? hahahaha

• Like 4

Re. to the video posted by DWH, the only part I understand  are when they showed the famous wedding selfie, -they said from their amazing chemistry, they were rumors about them dated before.. and hope both have a good future (not really sure abt it, but I saw the word "Good").

So the K-ent just freely talked abt their past even though they know how vocal DH said to the world, she already met the man with NO REGRET whatsoever.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, samzz said:

Re. to the video posted by DWH, the only part I understand  are when they showed the famous wedding selfie, -they said from their amazing chemistry, they were rumors about them dated before.. and hope both have a good future (not really sure abt it, but I saw the word "Good").

So the K-ent just freely talked abt their past even though they know how vocal DH said to the world, she already met the man with NO REGRET whatsoever.

I think it was their way of expressing their disapproval on the present one hahaha..

• Like 3