[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I checked JH's thread regularly just to know about MF update bc they are very informative, of course with the help of Korean and Chinese fans. Seems like Hyunkie still undecided on that drama, and I just want to think that maybe he is waiting for DH update too. He too just like Wookie- have history in helping DH's career esp when public and producers ignoring her. They recommended her or pushed the PD to accept her.

Before Chuno, despite EOE fiasco, JH recommended her based on he felt sorry looking at very talented actress just being ignored like that. He said he wanted to prove both of them can succeed after low rating of Robbers, and he knew DH still wants to act. 

This time must be a bit different or difficult bc DH publicly glorified the issue Korean hates the most. She is so naive when facing innocent man, and becoming a joke on netizen, yes quite hard for him to convince the industry. Hard for public to relate to her character later on. Not to mention indirect advertisements that will cause a burden or another warning from Authority.

I voice this up bc I found why so easy for other young and old celebrities easy to get a project confirmed. Some actresses had 10 drama below 10% rating but still able or very easy to secure whatever project every year.

If she still interested, she still able to do it similar to her own funding variety show before. Use her own house and restaurant, her own story line e.g inviting guys to play with her mom, etc similar to those story she told in Lie Bar.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, bogs_0712 said:

Yes, our cute jang hyuk oppa.. Haha.. And he also said he is very shy that time. We all know guys can go out of the box just to impress the girl that they like.. and JH effort was paid off bc he got his beautiful wife's sweet yes.

Our wookie enjoying being with his guy friends only and our girl also enjoying being only with her girl friends and omma only. My delulu mind hoping that they are at the gym together..lol.. I miss them, both are so quiet.. 

At that gym? Hahaha, but one Roommate girl is always there too, I don't think DH interested to join in. Oppanim, oppalogist must be there a lot and we know she is very jealous girl when comes to Wookie. 

But I hope Wookie realizes the big changes on DH right now, she is not a jealous jealous girl anymore. In fact she is very cool with all the things she saw in social media lately. The praising, the teasing even on her birthday are nothing to her anymore.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, samzz said:

At that gym? Hahaha, but one Roommate girl is always there too, I don't think DH interested to join in. Oppanim, oppalogist must be there a lot and we know she is very jealous girl when comes to Wookie. 

But I hope Wookie realizes the big changes on DH right now, she is not a jealous jealous girl anymore. In fact she is very cool with all the things she saw in social media lately. The praising, the teasing even on her birthday are nothing to her anymore.

Oh yeah history, I almost forgot.. Hahahaha.. 

20 hours ago, samzz said:

If she still interested, she still able to do it similar to her own funding variety show before. Use her own house and restaurant, her own story line e.g inviting guys to play with her mom, etc similar to those story she told in Lie Bar.

maybe that suppose to be the script the problem is that script don't have appeal to people, that lie bar episode, GHD where are they now? No one gave her sympathy on her lie bar revealation about the effect of  the scandal in 2013 bc on their mindset she never learned her lesson.

And that's why I admire wookie for their second reunion in HK despite that scandal. Now we just count from 2015 on her absence in korean market and not from 2014. That scandal had a big impact to her, but in time that she already cleared her name, there's another one, and this time it has a greater impact than 2013 bc of admission. But at least we already predicted it year ago, right now I just hope  that one day there's really an offer and acceptance. Eventhough it's not a lead role as long as it will showcase her talent, I don't mind. 

some lessons need to learn the hard way and some people only realize it now..It's not yet too late right?

• Like 3

She never learned how to handle her career using her own brain-too depending on people around her. That is her biggest issue. 

Maybe  what Wookie described her as energetic ping pong has deeper meaning in it. I have talked about it since her time with that FACE  Ceo and Jason in year 2012.

This is what the sasaeng minions and Wookie's fans from Hong Kong and China who talked about me in weibo underestimated me. They thought my sarcasm on DH new love life coming from Donghae ship. They didn't know the manipulation issues that I talked about have it origin since 5 years ago and getting worse until now.

Most of Korean celebrities have issues *actually same around the world* some so severe esp the actors. Remember when I told about the Korean tour guides who laughed at me when I asked some real information abt K-entertainment. I know they are not the best information desk "emoji", but they know where these celebrities hang out at night due to their nature of job accompanied tourists who want to experience night life or drinking culture of Korean. To me they are the best navigator second to saseang. They said, it is matter of who knows how to hide their skeleton in the closet better than the others. And the most shocking for me at that time, wifey and girlfriend treating cheating husband/boyfriend as normal. It's so common.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, samzz said:

She never learned how to handle her career using her own brain-too depending on people around her. That is her biggest issue. 

Yup, the problem is she's always letting her emotions overpower her intelligence.. A smart woman with a weak heart. I'm always thankful to Jang Hyuk and Wookie for always believing on her but it become a cycle already. e.g EOE fiasco - jh save her - she regain her spot in k-ent bc of chuno yet she let it slipped for Hollywood. 2013 scandal - again JH tried to dragged her up but iris2 didn't become a hit so wookie enter and offered HK- local and international company noticed her again and hire her as product endorser left and right, I'm sure there is also many drama offers - yet for some reason she chooses to stay in China - but china closes their door and she added her burden on lie bar and GHD - and now here we are waiting again for a night in shining armor to save her. But yes it's getting harder now bc of her image and also bc she kicked all those people who stayed with her during those hard time in the past. Loyalty might be another issue. One of my dream is to see her standing on her own two feet, she almost make it on her own during Miss Ripley days but I don't know why everytime she's almost there at the top she stops and reroute herself. But it's not yet too late, as the saying says, You are not your mistakes but what you do to correct them. I hope she's making a move now.

And about the bf/husband cheating, I agree it's very common but how you accept it is a reflection of how you value your self worth, being a martyr in love is very unpopular nowadays if you can accept it, it only means either you don't love yourself or you don't really love your partners.

That's why I'm still giggling on this gif. 

M26xOER.jpg

• Like 5

Uh talking abt Miss Ripley, yes that was the best decision indeed, but there is still BUT, a big BUT. The name of big BUT is GABI, which caused her named being blacklisted from big screen in Korea. I don't know how difficult for her team to say," cannot we wait until she finished Miss Ripley and then join Gabi." But we know, right after Miss Ripley she cannot wait to run to see Hollywood sweet talker over there. Such a wonderful decision they made for her, up to court level.

Deep inside I still feel sorry  when I heard she said "to all movie maker over there, please reconsider me,". If I'm not mistaken, she said that during the interview whereby she said she likes obedient man.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, samzz said:

One of the article that mention JS Picture is well known as drama producer. 

http://iihito.tistory.com/858

Such ironic situation right, whereby fans like us trying to find the reasons, excuses for DH hiatus in Korean drama, but in real her own agency is a drama producer. 

So are we suppose to be like DH, "who cares".. 

they are not ready to gamble on her, bc if they are willing  no need for her to plead to directors and producers. As her agency they have the duty to control most especially the news that may affect her career,  but maybe on personal matters they really don't care that why she was there. She didn't care if she has a project there as long as she can do whatever she wants. At least some company still willing to manage her, that's the only purpose why she's under agency. Well sounds better rather than no one is interested to manange you, then  you put up agency with the plan of getting talents but until now you still alone in that agency lol

• Like 2

So pitiful are those people who were so threatened by Leedonghey4eva ... as the name itself implies, it's forever, so they will forever be having insecurities in their minds and hearts in their lifetime. May God touch them, heal them and do have a change of heart. We are praying for all of you, simply because ... LEEDONGHEY cares !!!

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, dolley said:

they are not ready to gamble on her, bc if they are willing  no need for her to plead to directors and producers. As her agency they have the duty to control most especially the news that may affect her career,  but maybe on personal matters they really don't care that why she was there. She didn't care if she has a project there as long as she can do whatever she wants. At least some company still willing to manage her, that's the only purpose why she's under agency. Well sounds better rather than no one is interested to manange you, then  you put up agency with the plan of getting talents but until now you still alone in that agency lol

What really hurts, the article said JS Picture is one of representatives in Korean Entertainment involved in planning up to drama production. Not to mention their connection with giant CJEM.

So maybe they are telling the truth that DH actually has many many offers. It is like she has a Bentley but no gas or supercar superbuild but no gear box. 

I remember Mister X defending DH in Ockoala's thread few years ago..but on different subject, if I'm not mistaken regarding open secret relationship btw DH and Wookie and the antis said he doesn't deserve her due to public perception on her plus other things. I put it in DH's thread b4, but what I remember the most on what he said are "last I checked on her, she is not a NUN" and " like having an ipad in Kalahari Dessert". So @miles27 , the fear on Donghey is not new, even famous Korean Critic and insider joined the defense system before. However, Ockoala deleted the hate comments after that as a respect to Mister X.

• Like 3

@lovebeats, I remember your curiosity why DH is offered to do MBC drama, why MBC? Her nightmare station with full of puppets.

Well, someone just posted, MBC is partly own by government, partly own by their ex PM, the famous Miss Park. Basically still 100% government owned to me. Then we know the over protective mother of Korean Choi Soon Sil had connection with YG and we know all DH's best friends now plus her new fans are all YG connected. They said eventhough the ex-president is not in power anymore, their puppets still freely roaming around. The main strike now is to remove all the puppets and the cronies. 

Well if the puppets still hv some connection with drama casting before this, now they are powerless, hence jeopardizing DH chances. Well that is my conspiracy theory with puppets as the main actors.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/570172-dmc-festival-cancelled-due-to-mbc-strike/page-2

Well, is that the same DMC festival that DH attended as an MC last year right? The Train to Busan chronologies up to MBC strikes. Such a good film for DH in the future.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, samzz said:

@lovebeats, I remember your curiosity why DH is offered to do MBC drama, why MBC? Her nightmare station with full of puppets.

Well, someone just posted, MBC is partly own by government, partly own by their ex PM, the famous Miss Park. Basically still 100% government owned to me. Then we know the over protective mother of Korean Choi Soon Sil had connection with YG and we know all DH's best friends now plus her new fans are all YG connected. They said eventhough the ex-president is not in power anymore, their puppets still freely roaming around. The main strike now is to remove all the puppets and the cronies. 

Well if the puppets still hv some connection with drama casting before this, now they are powerless, hence jeopardizing DH chances. Well that is my conspiracy theory with puppets as the main actors.

https://onehallyu.com/topic/570172-dmc-festival-cancelled-due-to-mbc-strike/page-2

Well, is that the same DMC festival that DH attended as an MC last year right? The Train to Busan chronologies up to MBC strikes. Such a good film for DH in the future.

speaking of dmc festivalwehen  I saw that  last week and when I saw all the guest,I'm telling myself, what if the show got cancelled like the other one before?  and all of a sudden it was cancelled haha

and I heard KBS is on strike also? And they said that it was partly owned by korean govt, then the strike in MBC and KBS, to remove the puppets of past administration. So @samzz I got your point their connection was in the past admin so now hard for them to get project eventhough self funding project..

got this from soompi comments

"The boycotts began with journalists from both networks who refused to continue producing news programs that were being censored from the top. Both MBC and KBS presidents are being protested for using their positions to influence news in favor of former President Park Geun-hye’s administration, and already many announcers and other news and radio staff members have been boycotting their programs over the last week. MBC and KBS, meanwhile, are arguing that the labor strike is not actually about working conditions, and thus illegal."

• Like 3

The whole scenario smells like the real Money Flower. In Dramabeans, they said the strike resembles drama Falsify.

I know abt the strikes but I never know MBC is partly funded by Park's father foundation and of course all the Korean, minions or non minions knew who is Choi Soon Sil.

And I realized about the connection bc of DMC, whereby suddenly DH out from nowhere selected as an MC for that prestige events. How "they" laughing at us because we commented that event which totally not belongs to us.

Yes that event last year totally not for Donghey, but the other Donghey.

Anyway thanks to whoever alerting me on this. No wonder journalist one by one so aggressive exposing the skeleton in the closet. All celebrities need better and the best padlock lol.

• Like 3

I think our suspect that DH goes back to L.A after her meeting in LeParc is correct and she returned in korea just yesterday. Maybe this also explains her outfit yesterday.

@ cherry4eva84 ^^ Wow ~ !! I am pretty and beautiful. ㅎ It is like a picture of a black concept. I like flowers and flowers, but it goes well. ㅎ ㅎ Flower arrangement is as impressive as my work and it is very beautiful. ㅎㅎ I think you have returned home. I hope you can get well soon. WINDH * ^^ *

• Like 3