[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@arlene80 lol, you sounds worried, and don't worry many don't believe in what Dahae doing now or try to present to us. Hard to trust her lately bc all her actions always the opposite to what people perceive. If she deleted that messages many believe she love that messages actually and treasure it somewhere. You cannot delete a good message right, - so don't worry abt DH/7. She will protect it forevef bc if she fails this time she got nowhere to go. She can't lost all of them at the same time.

_-----------

My friends hv informed me, the reason I didn't see all the comments bc I viewed it through Google. If using IG app, the comments still there. 

So sorry Dahae shii, I thought u deleted it. I know not logic if u  are doing it, bc they are now your real fans and love u so much and these fans are very close and heart and soul of  your new bf.

• Like 1

Lovebeats, thanks for sharing this video though off topic. I do like Park's voice a lot but I don't see the relevance of his success to 7's. It's like saying Wookie must achieve the same popularity as Gong Yoo to be considered successful (or Dahae vs Song Hye Kyo). Everyone has his or her career path and goals. There is no need to compare. :)

• Like 3

.Hahahaha @lovebeats, the ironic thing is his dating rumor also associated with Wookie, appeared while shooting Bubblegum, whereby the rumor was supposed for DH/7.

He should composed a song for Wookie though., 

Tittle of the song - To "Dong Wook# why my love, why your girls#.

I think the media or DP at that were having big hang over, over the name Dong Wook.

• Like 1

ELY, anti or fan don't matter anymore, we are learning or taking from Dahae too,-

#I don't care anymore#

Asking understanding, so far Dahae never said anything,, sure she also enjoying the joke.

One thing for sure we are talking abt things Dahae new bf loves to publish to public. Dahae sure loves it too, bc she knew it

There are many ways men show their love esp when they are very happy and at the same time the girls will feel appreciated and feel needed.

• Like 1

If 7 fans are allowed to enjoy that # with hand clapping, giggling or whatever emojis, why Dahae' s  fans not allowed to enjoy it.

Trust me, the joke is only read by 0.0000000% people but the side of the world is read by millions.

• Like 1

I read news, most likely DH/7 will be appearing together in Happy Together upcoming ep-stay tune.

Some news said 7 only but he will talk about his love to Dahae.

and as always-maybe Wookie with ? will be appearing too on his Goblin.

getting interesting right.

---

must be a very happy news for some Dahae's fans, bc not easy to hear man talking abt her.

14 minutes ago, miles27 said:

Samzz, better to hear nothing that hearing something I do not like hear! Hehehe

if we can choose, of course we ask just enjoy your date quietly.

but both Dahae and her new bf, said BIG NO, we want to share it with everyone. Only Donghae hates it, but what about others.

Oct is coming so more news will be coming-hehehehe

the more we expose to it, the more we can accept it (in whatever interpretation). 

• Like 2