[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Samzz, the remarks came from one of Seven's avid fans I supposed who commented in Da Hae's IG. I believe it was an insensitive one saying she's hoping Da Hae's fans stop shipping her with Lee Dong Wook and even saying "what's wrong with you guys!" That was cruel ... Pardon me with the word, that was certainly adding insult to injury. She should have respected the shippers who at this time were still at lost and nursing their broken hearts.

Rest aasured that whatever happened, we will be here for Ms. Da Hae. In time, perhaps, we might be able to like the new dong wook in her life, too. But for now they should let us heal first with this tough blow. Let us not forget Lee Dong Wook also needs our support.

Hope everyone had a peaceful day  ...

• Like 4

How immature right, of course they are so proud bc their fav got a good catch , but I find it quite funny in just one hour after the news, " I love u, I love u ... 'even don't know who is Dahae or the real Dahae. How artificial it sounds.  Do they know also, by shipping we cannot steal someone bf or gf, it is bc the beauty we saw in the couple. There are other thread like Shim Min ah and So Ji Sub, both already hv a partners.

But for some of Dahae's fan, many of them including me knew that guy since yrs ago, so at least if they love him, there is some logic to it.

Not all Dahae's fan are Donghae shipper, but do they ever think, this group of fans are sad bc of that guy.

• Like 3

It is really unrespectful to tell Donghae shippers to stop shipping them. It is like I am in love with somebody who is already taken and one comes and tells me to go away. No, I can't go away. We all have the right to like whatever we want and this doesn't make us delusional, since we have already accepted (even if heartbroken) that the relationship between DH/7 is a confirmed thing. It's like you tell me to stop reading a book you hate just because you feel threatned that I may love it and we would have different opinions. This is the world of internet, and we are entitled to our opinion and I don't think we are hurting anybody by writing our love on SNS or over here. Perhaps Da Hae may be sad that we still like her with Wookie, but I hope she isn't. Because as much as we like the other DW, if we are true fans we will keep on following her career and liking her. A partner can't change the respect and interest one has towards the person (DH), despite we may be sad.

• Like 8

I believe LDW and LDH will forever be in our hearts and that's also a fact that everyone should take into consideration. They could find somebody else and we will accept the reality even if it hurts because we love them but not necessarily their new partners. Deep inside we still love them to be together ... and how we wish and pray they will find their way into each other again maybe in time.

I browsed Lee Da Hae's thread and I found Sammz giving her piece. I was surprised with the angst you've delivered. Maybe you have infos that triggered you to release such comments ... How I wish you can share them with us .We support you with your worries because we also love DH. We could not "protect" her physically because we are too far away but definitely she has our prayers in this battle.

Cheer up guys, let's have each other in this trying times!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, miles27 said:

I believe LDW and LDH will forever be in our hearts and that's also a fact that everyone should take into consideration. They could find somebody else and we will accept the reality even if it hurts because we love them but not necessarily their new partners. Deep inside we still love them to be together ... and how we wish and pray they will find their way into each other again maybe in time.

I browsed Lee Da Hae's thread and I found Sammz giving her piece. I was surprised with the angst you've delivered. Maybe you have infos that triggered you to release such comments ... How I wish you can share them with us .We support you with your worries because we also love DH. We could not "protect" her physically because we are too far away but definitely she has our prayers in this battle.

Cheer up guys, let's have each other in this trying times!

hehhehe, if u look at at my comments in yr 2013, more harsh than that, but due to other man I refer as "THAT FACE", but implication is the same-"it's Korean Entertainment Marketing".

As usual I always cause headache to some fans over there, bc we are suppose to protect her no matter what, not criticizing her-I just hv diff way of showing my love to someone. You read already what triggered my anger, and my statement about Church vs Hotel, I know hurt many too. His fans sure will come and get me, and I'm waiting for that.

• Like 1

@samzz I could feel the pain with that church and hotel thing issues. Although I haven't read any comments regarding the matter, I could sense what it could be like. Maybe you can enlighten us more for us to know where we stand or if I could gain your trust you can have it privately messaged. I really wanted to know what's really going on. Perhaps knowing some things will eventually  help us ease the pain.

@kyut4everandever_stv and @miles27

Nothing to pm, everything revealed already. So far as I know only 5 of us hv  private information that DH/7 dating from every channels since last year, but mostly the info are from his fans and YG stans (or fans from YG artists). Many of them are sasaeng and they follow their stars 24 hours a day. Some actors/idols  will inform their fans abt their activities for publicity of course, so they can post the pic and video-You can tell if the pic and video from the fans when you see the pic and video at a very good angle, not shaking, or blurr. 

making it simple to our one year investigation

One week before the news HoaD already informed me, the fans with reporter will exposed it to the public, so some of Dahae's fans already knew it and waiting for it. So if the news said "caught to be dating", or both parties know nothing about that -that is a number one lie. The fans already told them.

So both parties can decide what kind exposure should be revealed-either use proper channel, like some latest couple Lee Sang Woo and KSE, or use Dispatch "caught" at xxxxxxx (location up to the parties-hotel, church car park, shopping complex or whatever juicy you can think of). 

So when that guy agency told the reporter this and that including October comeback and will "protect her" that triggered my anger-further more no one is protecting Dahae except her fans doing non stop work to protect her whatever they can. I don't know if I'm too conservative or naive-showing a well taken pic at a hotel with a man accused as....is a way to protect a girl.

I don't know if Dahae approved the way it's been exposed, she MIA since last IG pic and not even a word to her fans until now. But my friend told me on  sept 5 monday.. before the news "nazlee" posted  message to dahae acct which Dahae erased it the next morning when she was online.. She erased the comment " tagging  7 praising him likes he is an angel and the comment was after she comment i just know yesterday(the dating news)" and after..katiekusk ig mention in 7 ig the dating in thailand in peninsula..

---

So I'm Ok now, but I hv told many in Dahae's thread yrs before I'm a bad temper and full of sarcasm, so that the story. 

• Like 2

@miles27 don't mind that girl, she's still young and immature and as we know most of kpop fans were like that.. Hehehe.. 

And again kudos to all DongHae shippers for handling the situation in a matured and respectful way (this is one of the reason why I love this ship). I can feel many got annoyed/angry when they read her comment but many refrained to answer that girl back because they are thinking what dahae might feel if she saw her fans having a cat fight with her boyfriend's fans. Let's keep it this way guys and help each other heal our wounded heart. ;)

• Like 3

@samzzI get it ... It' s clear as the sunny day, they're using our Da Hae. If the new partner really protects her then he shouldn't have agreed for the photo to be exposed because it will definitely put Da Hae in bad situation ... (Our conservative nature is up here) Hoping for  Da Hae to speak up and clear everything because it's not giving her any good.  You can't be truly happy if you do not have peace of mind.

• Like 1

but we cannot blamed one party alone, bc Dahae also knew the media will release the news, on 6th Sept. 

when my friends read my post-they said maybe I miscalculated Dahae, she was brought in westernized culture, to her nothing wrong of showing a pic having  a tea at Hotel, regardless the man background. Her big mistake is she doesn't understand her people mind set and how they love a scandal like this. Furthermore according to the news, both never hide anything since last year, and waiting for the media to release it, and both choose the right time, bc in Oct both will be in same event and also helping a music comeback for her bf.

btw I realized Youngji since few months ago non stop praising Wookie-and today she gave more  details. She said Wookie trained her from 1st ep till the last ep of her latest drama. Last week she said she went to the same Gym with Wookie. No need rocket scientist to figure-seems like they spent a lot of time together unlike normal friends. So to other Wookie's fans, your time to check if you still interested to know who is the rumored female idols. My informer only told me, the female idol is very young.

@haeruma_101, Wookie's military friend not lying to you abt the female idol, he just keep quiet when you asked him. 

BUT, thanks to him too, at least he willing to inform you, that Donghae dated before, -just we catch them too late.

• Like 2

@bogs_0712 Thank you for the reminder and concern ... I just want the girl to know what breeding is all about ... Hehehe

Yeah, let's help each other with the healing process and for praying for our couple to be back in each other's arms in His perfect time. Not yet surrendering with the battle hehehe ...

For now, let's keep ourselves posted with the good memories of our Donghae ... as LDW once said they shared so many good memories together ...

• Like 2

From Allkpop, Younji own words ..."From the 1st episode to the last episode, LDW was my teacher. In extreme detail, I was tutored one-on-one ....". Either Younji is too naive to say such words publicly or she is proud of herself being close to LDW. One can also assume that the one-to-one tutoring includes the kissing scenes. 

25 minutes ago, Tey Ling said:

From Allkpop, Younji own words ..."From the 1st episode to the last episode, LDW was my teacher. In extreme detail, I was tutored one-on-one ....". Either Younji is too naive to say such words publicly or she is proud of herself being close to LDW. One can also assume that the one-to-one tutoring includes the kissing scenes. 

a good retaliation from Youngji and Wookie camp after DH/7 one week Bangkok holidays. 

both Dahae and Wookie at war now.-who knows

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, samzz said:

a good retaliation from Youngji and Wookie camp after DH/7 one week Bangkok holidays. 

both Dahae and Wookie at war now.-who knows

:blush: Im sorry if I find this entertaining. 

I just realized that instead of drowning myself in sadness, might as well enjoy the ride because I could still see a tiny ray of hope. Keep the retaliations coming!  I'll see this to the end, until I hear wedding bells from either side.

For now, the sails are still up even if it's already torn. Hahahaha.

Fighting! :D

5 minutes ago, naudrey88 said:

:blush: Im sorry if I find this entertaining. 

I just realized that instead of drowning myself in sadness, might as well enjoy the ride because I could still see a tiny ray of hope. Keep the retaliations coming!  I'll see this to the end, until I hear wedding bells from either side.

For now, the sails are still up even if it's already torn. Hahahaha.

Fighting! :D

Yes, actually I'm also want to abandon this ship, but everyday something interesting coming one by one, and all that we suspected becoming clearer.

This is not shipping thread, but LOVER to ENEMY thread.

plus I saw in DC, people comment about Dahae's MIA is the act she's afraid to face everyone.

• Like 1

Let's stay put, who knows there'll be an interesting  twist in here. Maybe DH is thinking by now what is happening. (haha, the spirit!) 

Deep in my heart I believe they will not be enemies for long because they have a deep friendship or attachment to each other. This isn't the end yet ...

• Like 1