[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Cfans why do you guys have to do this to us?? I thought we are all friend!!! Why now?? We are trying to move on here, you know.. Hahahaha.. But still thank you. This is another addition to our Lee couple good memories.. Again I will say this, The way LDW care for LDH is really different. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, lovebeats said:

@HoaD you just make my heart cry. you know the feeling last year when I got the evidence that Dahae is dating 7. How broken my heart is. how deniable I am. Sad. we cannot have a glimpse of donghae love because wookie does not active in sns.

Wookie, if you still eat alone.  Call Me. I will fly to korea just for you.  Don't wander around Dahae's neighbourhood, it's just make you hurt. Please, have a happy environment during shooting of Goblin. Maybe Gong Yoo will help you to have a good movies later. I also know your intention to recommend Dahae name for HK is pure. You just want to help her. Lots of love from me, wookie.

This made me cry right now. 

I hope we could really see him happy soon.

I thought I wont be visiting again here, but I cant bring myself too far from this thread.

I thought, LDW really did chase DH the second time around. But maybe due to circumstances beyond his control, he wasnt able to meet what was expected of him. I still believe both were each others' greatest love because they managed to give each other a second chance.

I want to ask you guys, what prompted their agencies to confirm that they (DH and 7) are dating? Was it because of the DP pics?

I read somewhere in this thread a few weeks back that DH said she isnt dating anyone a few months ago. Why confirm the issue now and even confirmed that it was indeed for a year already? Won't this affect her negatively? 

I hope DH is not in a difficult situation right now. 

• Like 2

@naudrey88

their agencies hv to admit bc Dispatch already got the pic.

There was news said, DH cannot be contacted, but agency has to  release the statement.

--------

Yes, she said it clearly to her C-fans, but I'm not sure if just sweet talk and her C-fans want to protect her. But looking at their reaction-they also not really sure abt that until the news.

If Dahae really said that to her closed fans, of course she's sad now, bc she has said white lies to them.

Thinking logic, Dahae never reveal anything abt her dating, even in the past-all from other parties.

• Like 3

I knew about those set pictures long ago as well (ever since the end of 2014) but kept quiet to respect those who knew and didn't want to expose what was going on. Honestly, we can never really know what happened but the fact that both agencies confirmed doesn't ensure us 100% that they are exaclty real. By saying this I don't want to deny they are not together, we have pictures and other people followed some leads about her being with 7 but what if it's for publicity and as a cover up for other stuff? I don't know, but the whole thing looks suspicious and imo DH wouldn't want something like this to be exposed to the public and if it's truly legit, they may have convinced her that they needed to confirm this. It saddens me this could endanger her reputation more but what is done is done and if she really likes him, then knetz have to deal with it and move on. After all I guess DH's career is going well in China where she is appreciated for her work (altho it saddens me Korea threw its back at her and pushed her into the sidelines).

• Like 3

Thank you @purplebass and @samzz.

I guess there's still a void somewhere that can only be filled in, at the right time.

Right now, we can never be sure about something though a lot of things are already being said.

What had really transpired before all this confirmation is yet to be revealed.

I dont know but I might be visiting here again often because it's getting interesting. :)

Please guys dont get tired of sharing to us what you know because this is the only avenue for me to get more info from.

I guess there's still a void somewhere that can only be filled in, at the right time.

Right now, we can never be sure about something though a lot of things are already being said.

I dont know but I might be visiting here again often because it's getting interesting. :)

Please guys dont get tired of sharing to us what you know because this is the only avenue for me to get more info from.

@purplebass what you've said was also crossed to my mind.

it's not that I don't really want Dahae and 7 to be together as I've said I respect Dahae's decision and I'm a fan of her more than a fan of LDW so her happiness is my main concern here and I do believe that she and 7 are together now. But maybe the timing is what makes it a little suspicious, specially 7 is having a comeback in a few months, so why now? And Since DP knows about this since last year, then why they only expose it now? I think it was also posted here yesterday that DP also knew or  has a info/clues about the Lee couple but they've requested DP not to expose it, so it means  they can actually request to DP maybe they have a contact there or what, so why this one skipped thier eyes if this is not intentional or for publicity? I don't know, maybe Dahae agreed or pushed to agreed on this to help 7 for his comeback, we know how this k.ent works, maybe that's the reason why the Cfan told her to be selfish sometimes 'cause we know her if she loved someone she is willing to sacrifice.

Again I don't have any problem to DH/7 relationship  but if this relationship is being use for publicity then that's something I will not support coz I know DH doesn't want those kind of things also.

Haha too many questions/speculations running to my mind right now and I guess only time can answer all my questions, tho I don't want to think about it but I can't help 'coz Im worrying about Dahae's fellings right now, maybe a statement from her or even just a single post from her can make my heart at ease. Dahaeshi please be genuinely happy and think about yourself sometimes..

Sorry for this chingus, I just really need to withdraw all of this or else I will be gone crazy.. Hahaha

• Like 2

After a long time not posting DWholic posted these sad pic of our wookie, tho they are referring to LDW's beautiful eye lashes here, but why now? (Again that is my question, the coincidence happening around makes this story more and more interesting!!)

• Like 4

Wookie still looked cheerful during Bodyguard, but after that he looked a bit disorientated and missing from fans view and during Gong Yoo VIP, he already showing a tad sign of sadness-and the most obvious during Goblin script reading. Some of his fans defending it saying he was into the character already. But to HK fans he cannot lie, was not totally like that during 2 script reading of HK-in fact facing DH during reading.

So, my theory, he knew the rumor abt his ex-gf, but maybe he also thought , well DH/7 are best friend after all, so he 's not suspected anything more than friends who love hanging out together, like normal people. Then suddenly Seho and 7 following each other few months ago, then only he realized the scale of the best friend relationship.

and here some info I got, but not interested to share in here bc I think it' not that big evidence-and obviously the 2 Ig acc was talking abt the past, and don't know the current situation.

Just want to show, actually many know Donghae went out together before.

• mylovenasung이동욱 이다해랑 나온거아니였어?ㅋ
  • jh11301129@mylovenasung ㅋㅋ언니 나도 들마 안보지만 언니도 만만치 않네ㅋㅋㅋ그건 호텔킹인가 그렇고 이건 작년 늦가을부터 한 들마야. 한번봐봐 진짜 잼있어 강추강추

the IG owner admiring the beauty of Bubblegum, but her friend said, don't you know LDW LDH went out together? 

and the acc owner,try not to talk much abt that, and said she admiring the storyline of BG only.

• Like 1

Seeing those pictures make me cry and more sadden. It also the first time I see this photo unblurred ..This is again a aching period for us...We have been waiting for them for more than 10 years for a announcement but it proves to be another DW with Mukgu...I have to be honest with you, inside my heart I still think that both are meant to be and have this undying love. That's why a part of me is still shipping them even if it isn't right. But because both aren't engaged yet so there is still a hope. And the fact that DH/7 admit their relationship doesn't mean that they gonna really end up together but because they got caught. When i read again the lines of DH’s diary : «  I suddenly miss my ex-boyfriend. Recently I feel really lonely , I don’t know. If it is our fate, maybe I don’t have a chance to belong with him anymore.»

If we assume it was written in 2011 it looked like she was maybe hurt by Wookie’s actions towards KSA because they were a lot of selcas of them, the way they were adressing each other was quite lovey dovey in interviews and through Me2day. Maybe that ‘s why she said we looked like strangers because even if the breakup in 2008 was mutual she still wanted to be his life,still cared for him but cannot because he was with somebody else and so cannot be together…

Now If i’m not wrong it looks like is Wookie’s turn..Why is he so sad during the script ? Knowing that this pic was taken 1 week ago before the DH//7 new. I mean why he looks so depressed ? I mean it’s not in his habit at all..And the fact that Hoa shared that he often eats alone and near DH’s house makes me wonder…Like what the fact that we saw him happy on screen and tv shows was just an image because it’s his job to be on good mood…Maybe during all this time he’s in pain even if «he was on relationship»..You know when you found the girl that you want to spend  the rest of your life with and want to propose her but suddenly, because of a wrong/bad/unlucky time you lost her, maybe forever…It must be really hard and heartbroken…

That’s why I am still hoping for them…LDW it’s just the first love, the first crush, the first of all DH’s everything. The man that leave a mark on her. If there is still a place for him in his heart so why not for a third chance ? You know true love has the habit of coming back…Well I just hope that they will not end up like as Ryan Gosling and Rachel McAdams. Because of the moment when Ryan wanted to come back to Rachel in 2014 who he had qualified as the greatest love, he couldn’t make it unfortunately because her ex (eva) was pregnant of his child…And until now he isn ‘t married with Eva because he thinks that it wasn't nessary which means he doesn’t want to be link with her forever..yes because he wanted to marry and have children with Rachel except that she wasn’t ready when they dated in 2004-2008…

Those good moments...
87873efd7a489a9d61f5e1c033a953a3.gif

804f4ba7dc6e989e2d11e9950a7e11bf.gif

cbe2f8f926015a6a0585514a90264211.gif

fde445319955a1df511a909ce27222da.gif

• Like 8

Admittedly the Dahae/Wookie relationship did rekindle. However I do think Wookie is not ready to announce it publicly whereas Dahae has expressed she wants to date openly. There were reports that they broke up by mid 2015, however they did leave an opening in case of a reconciliation, evidenced by Dahae supporting Wookie in his Bubblegum drama. Wookie may have tried to reconcile some time in 2016, but it was too late as Dahae had already decided on 7 who has been one of her support system for past 10 years. Dispatch could have been negotiated not to reveal pic of Dahae/7 till a later date, and it is now after Dahae had finished filming MGMM and 7 who will launch his long awaited album in October and participating in several music shows will have difficulty to hide in secret his relationship with  Dahae. I do think Dahae wants time for this news to sink in with all her fans before she make an appearance . :)

Wahhhh!!!! Why post those pics now?! C-fans,hello?! I'm trying to move on here... *sighs* 

I really believed they have this deep love for each other.  It's upto fate to bring them back together. That is,  if they're really meant to be. If they are, i don't want them to be each other's 'The one that got away' because of wrong choices or because they let their chance passed them by. 

I've been checking this forum since HK  and it has become part of my routine already and I'm really finding it hard to keep myself from opening this site... *sighs *

• Like 2

I just read the news today, OMOOO... totally break my heart. Yeah, LDH is now dating 7, I don't say this ship is as long they didn't announce any wedding information. At the other hand, I still believe LDH and LDW always has special part in each other heart, not only as partner in series but also as friend. 

• Like 1

On Thursday, September 08, 2016 at 6:50 AM, samzz said:

@HoaD, that ok, all are over. The best thing we got so many insider information so we knew it for a year

We are very happy also all our evidence are not delulu, mostly are fact.

Abt u trying to convince me Donghae never dated, this one no one can  buy me on this, u are not the only one, many tried to change my theory. But there also unknown pm me and giving me the real fact, Donghae was real. A lover who love each other too much but very volatile and not mature in their second time relationship. Both hot temper in real. Plus Haeruma's SNS friend who also in the same military as Wookie informed the same. At that time all were private, but since it's over now we can share something.

We still may rumble but I know time going to end soon in here.

One thing I know right now, Wookie and Dahae are not close with each other anymore even as friends   maybe for casual call, etc, but nothing more, unlike their first broke up whereby they remain friends until HK.

Thank you so much Samzz for very depth insight about DongHae. I did remember all the clues you gave, when LDW shared about losing confidence during his career at Roommate, when LDH acted a lil bit jealous... damn, I missed all those moments at Roommate.

Could you explain why the two of them aren't close each other after they broke up? They're emotional person but somehow, time will heal the wound, I hope someday they could be as close friend again. My gut said maybe LDH want something serious meanwhile LDW wasn't ready. I hope to read all your insight again. Thankyou!

• Like 1