[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

13 minutes ago, samzz said:

@DhilaM, i don't worry abt JRW, bc we hv other big cases actually and we don't want to discuss in here, nothing related to Wookie, just Dahae.

and actually they went to see JJH musical show, it stated in the news i posted. Don't know if they come together or bumped into each other, but depends on shippers what they want to believe. It's not new to us, if you look at my signature pic below, that when Dahae/Wookie went to JJH fashion show 9 yrs ago, and Wookie also went with Song Ji Hyo to fashion show and sit next to each other. So nothing new to us, but it's interesting to know the future.

they are not come together.

i know. jrw come with someone i cant tell. same person like park concert.

opps about IC sorry. before i wrote it. i dont read it in elf forum. sorry.

yes, that's junha msical. sorryyyy

we dont have to worry guys

i believe on wookie and dahae!

they will be together what ever it is.

• Like 3

Actually many of us knew abt that musical and he went there, according to blogger, they sat in the same role, but not sure if next to each other. Btw you can see from the pic below, Wookie in cap and girl next to her, some of my friend said looked like JRW, some said not, and the girl sat so close to the guy next to her. More like wookie sat next to a couple, and maybe JRW manager

here the link

http://cafe.naver.com/happymom7979/383599

o5HcKrJ.jpg

most of us suspected this already since May 2015, bc we sense something wrong with them missing in action, both like affected, looks like couple just broke up, but we play along bc no confirmation from both of them That's why you see many not joining us any more bc they knew it already.

it's good if both come out with whatever news bc both not young any more. We preferred seeing them getting married with whoever the want to, rather than wasting their time with other here and there.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

Actually many of us knew abt that musical and he went there, according to blogger, they sat in the same role, but not sure if next to each other. Btw you can see from the pic below, Wookie in cap and girl next to her, some of my friend said looked like JRW, some said not, and the girl sat so close to the guy next to her. More like wookie sat next to a couple, and maybe JRW manager

here the link

o5HcKrJ.jpg

most of us suspected this already since May 2015, bc we sense something wrong with them missing in action, both like affected, looks like couple just broke up, but we play along bc no confirmation from both of them That's why you see many not joining us any more bc they knew it already.

it's good if both come out with whatever news bc both not young any more. We preferred seeing them getting married with whoever the want to, rather than wasting their time with other here and there.

so

do u mean our couple broke up AGAIN!?  waeee

6 minutes ago, samzz said:

here the link

o5HcKrJ.jpg

so

do u mean our couple broke up AGAIN!?  waeee

• Like 1

yes, most likely, but we know they still close friends and still in good term, bc Dahae's Chinese fans who very close to Dahae, still supporting Wookie and not saying anything after had a dinner with Dahae last month. Very common k-celeb has up and down in their relationship and I think they broke may times not just twice.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, samzz said:

yes, most likely, but we know they still close friends and still in good term, bc Dahae's Chinese fans who very close to Dahae, still supporting Wookie and not saying anything after had a dinner with Dahae last month. Very common k-celeb has up and down in their relationship and I think they broke may times not just twice.

broke up again and again. just get married pls. huuffff

i hate when they broke up. i lost my hope of them sometimes.

and my biggest fear now is. ldw have crush with his costar lol

please dont. coz, she not belong to you hahaha

• Like 2

If he's single no issue having a crush to a costar, but I found it a bit funny if Wookie can has a crush to both best friends, KSA and JRW, bc the two ladies are very close in fact celebrating Christmas together last yr.

Just like his previous cases, if he's not hiding his outing with female costars, like KSA, Jessica, Song Ji Hyo, means they are just friends, unless he is ready to admit to public, then just wait and see.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DhilaM said:

how come end up with married women?

hi, I'm new to soompi, I just love LDW after Bubblegum and surf through everything about him and end up here :))))

The one you say is married is Jung Ryeo Won, right? I think I heard somewhere she's indeed married 

LDW and LDH broke up again, you mean they were dating before and breaking up then getting back together and now breaking up again? I think they looks so good together, what a pity if they break up

Edited by alyssatsui
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, samzz said:

If he's single no issue having a crush to a costar, but I found it a bit funny if Wookie can has a crush to both best friends, KSA and JRW, bc the two ladies are very close in fact celebrating Christmas together last yr.

Just like his previous cases, if he's not hiding his outing with female costars, like KSA, Jessica, Song Ji Hyo, means they are just friends, unless he is ready to admit to public, then just wait and see.

yes u right about it

KSA and JRW indeed BFF. Even KSA likes on IG when JRW took a pic with her "close friend"

about jessica they not only friend. but whatever its already done. no need to talk about it.

and song ji hyo. his BFF for sure.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, alyssatsui said:

hi, I'm new to soompi, I just love LDW after Bubblegum and surf through everything about him and end up here :))))

The one you say is married is Jung Ryeo Won, right? I think I heard somewhere she's indeed married 

LDW and LDH broke up again, you mean they were dating before and breaking up then getting back together and now breaking up again? I think they looks so good together, what a pity if they break up

actually their 2nd reunion was a big stressful for both of them bc the attack from dahae ex-bf fans in china-you don't know how big it is, so severe, and tarnished Dahae image completely and millions of his fans called dahae this and that. They don't touch Wookie so much bc to protect the ex-image that Wookie managed to get Dahae from him. So best thing is Wookie /Dahae separated, for both image actually, so we don't know their future, bc the love still there, just cannot harbour it.

• Like 4

Guest Msiafan

So far there are no hard evidence that the Donghae couple has broken up. There has been no news from the couple last few months is because they are professional actor/actress busy with their drama and have to give due consideration to their respective co-star. Recent photo of Wookie attendance in a show is nothing more than Dahae attendance with friends in a party. Both pics are not from either Wookie or Dahae's IG but from their friends. We are forgetting that Dahae has been in Korea most of this year 2015, which was presumably to be with her sugar. She even posted her bubblegum toe nails art to support her sugar/drama in Sept 2015, and happily signing Chamo pics in Oct 2015. I do think both wants privacy on their relationship and both looks happy.  

To me I look at another view, it's good JRW posted that pic and of course she know that can makes BG shipper over the moon. So good to us bc people won't accused as DELUSIONAL any more, bc we hv tons of X-rated Chamo pic. hand under the blanket is more serious case compared to attending friend musical. 

When things happen to only people will realized what is shipping game actually.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, samzz said:

To me I look at another view, it's good JRW posted that pic and of course she know that can makes BG shipper over the moon. So good to us bc people won't accused as DELUSIONAL any more, bc we hv tons of X-rated Chamo pic. hand under the blanket is more serious case compared to attending friend musical. 

When things happen to only people will realized what is shipping game actually.

lol

THIS!

i like ur comment samzz

thank for warn me

• Like 1

for me it means nothing that he attended this musical with JRW. they promised to keep in contact bc they couldn't when they met at the award ceremony .it would have worried me if they were caught secretly going together but them coming out publicly and her post on ig show that they are just friends (or about to announce which is sooo far fetched) ..to be honest that seven issue is the most thing getting my nerves. this so fake reporter looks so confident even saying that the rumor will come out in Christmas I am not completely believing him/her but .ok here I am waiting even if it came out I wont believe it until dahae confirms it who knows maybe it is like yf rumor just to tarnish her image .other than that I dont see any reason to be so sure that they broke up of course we wont hear about them bc they want privacy i think back then no one knew when exactly they broke until dahae confessed bc they were very secretive too even couples like ji sung and lee bo young dated for 7 years with nobody knowing it

@Msiafan I agree I think if they really broke up dahae should be uneasy about her chinese fans shipping them so hard even the very closed ones who are even close to her teacher too,but it seems she doesn't mind it at all and  I noticed that in comments some fans can joke openly  about wookie with the teacher and she seems okay with it ....I am not delusional if I find that something is wrong I will give up and wish happiness for both of them that is what shipping is I put in my mind all probabilities but I still trust them ..but at the end none of us here knows what the truth is so it is okay everyone has his own opinion, thats why we are here to investigate and share opinions

• Like 6

I think that is Wookie down side-he cannot hv female friends, bc if spotted with one- many fans cannot treat them as friend, bc in modern world like this,many will think he went out on purpose or real intention-poor him though, people has to pic him like that-including his fans and us too.

• Like 3

just want to highlight this maybe someone can correct me if u hv better resolution on the pic below

as i mentioned b4, Wookie/JRW didn't sit next to each other.

if u enlarged that pic, you can see the girl/guy next to wookie is very close more like a couple, that guy coat at the back u can see lifted a bit, and that girl hair touches that man shoulder-so i think not JRW and manager, just another random couple. if you enlarge that girl pic, u can see not a side profile of jrw at all. I think jrw sat a few chairs away from wookie, but the same row and the comments in that naver didn't said sitting together,she said just in the same row.

vwlHSA9.jpg

m7TzFyV.jpg

wookie's hat

hoking_sketch140326133448imbcdrama0.jpg

• Like 4