[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

9 minutes ago, samzz said:

Ely, that same girls again who attacking me? hehehe, do they realized we know who their fav actresses are, and they thought they deleted their old post, we don't know, luckily I have read that before they deleted it.

samzz. can you please share here who's that fans that always attack dahae and you. I"m so curios to know.:angry:

1 minute ago, lovebeats said:

samzz. can you please share here who's that fans that always attack dahae and you. I"m so curios to know.:angry:

my internet is a bit slow, so i cannot give the samples, but you can check comments under the pic Dahae and Zhoumi laying on the sheet. U hv to go the several pages to see they mentioned specifically my soompi user name. They are so sad bc I always gave hard evidence, and said I'm a real culprit spreading Donghae to the world and as a result many esp Hong Kong fans believe me rather than them-to me I'm very happy bc they take this illusion forum as real, and cause their heartbreak. I rarely go to the comments section, unless alerted by my Chinese friends, and that person realized I don't usually read all the comments, and one of his friend/poster said she wasting her time attacking me non-stop bc I don't understand Chinese-so true actually, google translation always gives us "lost in translation"

6c2368d7gw1exzfm43kk2j20f00qoafi.jpg

• Like 1

@samzz They operate multiple accounts and their attacks are often coordinated, like terrorists.  A few of the "leaders" are probably based in Hong Kong. Their comments are more restrained compared to before (because they are afraid they might get sued) but their pattern of attack is the same. They are the worst antis I have seen, even pretending to be YF fans to attack her.

They sure give Wookie and China a bad name. I am sure Wookie would rather have shipper fans than rabid fans who go around attacking his former co-stars any day. Poor Wookie!

21 minutes ago, samzz said:

my internet is a bit slow, so i cannot give the samples, but you can check comments under the pic Dahae and Zhoumi laying on the sheet. U hv to go the several pages to see they mentioned specifically my soompi user name. They are so sad bc I always gave hard evidence, and said I'm a real culprit spreading Donghae to the world and as a result many esp Hong Kong fans believe me rather than them-to me I'm very happy bc they take this illusion forum as real, and cause their heartbreak. I rarely go to the comments section, unless alerted by my Chinese friends, and that person realized I don't usually read all the comments, and one of his friend/poster said she wasting her time attacking me non-stop bc I don't understand Chinese-so true actually, google translation always gives us "lost in translation"

6c2368d7gw1exzfm43kk2j20f00qoafi.jpg

who ask them to believe our delusion. haha. Me too, since Dahae been attacking before, I don't read any comment section anymore at her weibo. At least, we don't try to claim  we are reporters from blah blah and will release the news at this blah blah website. Or claim we see Donghae at the dot dot country holding hand or push Dahae to admit dating somebody in their personal SNS. Please give dahae some peace.

• Like 1

I think the attack may have been triggered by antis badmouthing DH on Wookie's weibo (her name is taboo) and one very angry DH fan hit back and said something unpleasant about Wookie. Don't have the time or patience to read their comments but what they are basically saying is that DH is not good enough for anybody not just Wookie. These self proclaimed "true" fans are really scums of the earth. They do more damage to Wookie's reputation than to protect it.

16 minutes ago, ELY_397 said:

I think the attack may have been triggered by antis badmouthing DH on Wookie's weibo (her name is taboo) and one very angry DH hit back and said something unpleasant about Wookie. Don't have the time or patience to read their comments but what they are basically saying is that DH is not good enough for anybody not just Wookie. These so called fans are really scums of the earth.

What a shame right, his agency working so hard in his BG project even created his IG and takes over weibo by posting almost every day on BG even emphasized on couple thingy. When they posted lovey dovey pic of course it incites comments like "I want you with Dahae, "you look better with Dahae', bla bla, so making Wookie's fans who hate Dahae very angry. They should know, they cannot stop that kind of comments, and if they don't like it, why must said bad thing abt Dahae. Dahae's fans actually more fierce if they want to attack Wookie, bc they are MY Girl fans, and know all about Wookie. They respect Wookie, bc they know he is Dahae's "best friend".

Looks like his agency publicity back fire on his reputation instead. That's why I said, don't let your agency handle your fans, in this world of SNS, people are more vocal, and not shame in voicing their opinion.

25 minutes ago, samzz said:

What a shame right, his agency working so hard in his BG project even created his IG and takes over weibo by posting almost every day on BG even emphasized on couple thingy. When they posted lovey dovey pic of course it incites comments like "I want you with Dahae, "you look better with Dahae', bla bla, so making Wookie's fans who hate Dahae very angry. They should know, they cannot stop that kind of comments, and if they don't like it, why must said bad thing abt Dahae. Dahae's fans actually more fierce if they want to attack Wookie, bc they are MY Girl fans, and know all about Wookie. They respect Wookie, bc they know he is Dahae's "best friend".

Looks like his agency publicity back fire on his reputation instead. That's why I said, don't let your agency handles your fans, in this world of SNS, people are more vocal, and not shame in voicing their opinion.

If we looks back the past of wookie, we know nobody is perfect. we also don't believe the gambling rumors of wookie. We treat both of them equally. If we can list both dahae and wookie rumors that are not sound good to hear, they are just equal. Don't they know why wookie did not appear when his ex rumor girlfriends visited Roomate before. We know both of their history well and realised their past mistakes. I ask my friend who admire leedongwook so much but of course she just watch drama only and not care about celebrity personal life. I show BG to her and she said wookie look ugly there. One thing she said to me why wookie always pairing with "ahjumma look" and the only costar who look beautiful and young to her is Dahae.

Agency don't need to try hard if really this is a good project to him. People will watch even if the agency don't promote much like  HK. Shame you. 

• Like 4

Everyone has a history, including celebrities, because we are all humans. These antis brush aside all rumours about Wookie but at the same time magnify every single rumour about DH. I don't ship either of them with anyone anymore. All I want is for Wookie and Dahae's careers to reach new heights and to gain popularity with new and sensible fans!

• Like 1

I hate Kingkong since the day they accept BM without asking Wookie first and give him rest. They only see money. I don't know why wookie loyal to them. Since entering King Kong, the first project they got to him is Wild Romance. Also flop in term of rating . Then Mandate of Heaven, Hotel King, BM and now BG. 

i don't know why I'm so mad when you tell the comment that Dahae have been received. If they comment in term of acting, PS, I can accept but when they question Dahae integrity that are not even related with BG promotional , what's wrong with them. Dahae was the person who took care your actor food during HK. Gave encouragement word. 

• Like 4

10 hours ago, lovebeats said:

If one day, wookie and Dahae really marry to each other. Serve them right.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yes serve them right, but if in another 2 yrs still no proposal from him, I want Dahae to start looking for  a new man, bc she will be  a woman in mid 30s. Wookie, even at his mid 40s, women or even young girl can still go crazy on his good looks, Wookie is not going to loose anything except certain thing, maybe a  true love. He maybe can find a true love if he marry 40s woman at that time but if he choose young idol, he needs to hv strong heart.

Same with Dahae, if she still loves lingering on old feeling, by the time she's in late 30s, all her chances to get true love is very slim also, plus knowing her bank acc, for sure they want to marry her bc of the smell of her acc book.

---------

I still find it very funny why his C-fans blaming Donghae shipper and even Dahae for spreading Donghae romance, are we the one he touch Dahae's "thigh" under the blanket, hug her most of the time during HK BTS, asking for a kiss even during interview, kekekeke. It takes 2 to tango honey.
'

• Like 3

I don't know why i cannot post just now,

--------

Ok, ELY, I second what you said Wookie prefers Donghae Shipper than rabid fans who love attacking his fav most beloved co-star in his diary. The cannot win his heart by doing that, that's why he left some of his rumor gf bc they attacked his other female co-stars.

yjPzkZV.jpg

GXVlfhc.jpg

dbYLlux.jpg

JiXbCAH.jpg

• Like 2

any hope  to see this kind of news again? -even after nearly 2 yrs MY Girl ended, k-fans still rooting for them. The agency managed to remove  dahae pic in his house, so none able to see which pic, but maybe his fan cafe still hv it.

http://www.hancinema.net/a-new-star-couple-lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae--12658.html

"A new star couple, Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae?"

The Netizen investigation team have suggested the birth of a new star couple, Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae. When the two actors appeared in a popular drama, "My girl" there already was a suspicion of whether the two are in a relationship. Because they were often caught sharing intimate times. 

Meanwhile, the sharp eyes of the Netizens caught the two sharing couple-look outfits and other couple fashion items. For example, the two wore same hats in different places, shared same expensive-brand couple mobile accessories, couple mobile phones and Lee Dong-wook had a photo of Lee Da-hae in his house. As these evidences spread throughout the internet, the Netizens' claim that the two are in a relationship gained more support. 

HOKu3BU.png

tCOCjKw.jpg7V3p9Y8.jpg

rl5WRjD.jpgn0bHSsy.jpg

• Like 1

Reading the recent comment of BG couple just make sound like wookie will date every costar he met. Haha. That's mean his acting in romance part is convincing. I'm not surprise with all the skinships in BG because even in the written preview , It stated wookie character is someone who craving for skinship. I cannot deny that chemistry part. In ten years time , I want the comment like " lee dong wook acting is daesang wothy", " I trust Lee dong wook drama", "Daesang for lee dong wook".

But I think  wookie rabid fans love to see comment like that as long as not mention Dahae there. 

The reason why Dahae got so many antis is she is the most likely girlfriend of Wookie.  They cannot deny it.  We talked about Donghae for ten years already and nothing changed even after they have so many dramas and rumors with other costars.  Just like DWHolic said to the Vietnamese Donghae fans that Donghae shippers are really die-hard, as other shippers will stop following them when they both have their own drama.  I take that as a compliment!

I am Dahae's team, when I see Wookie's drama didn't get accepted well, I feel even worse than it was Dahae's.  Wookie to me is more fragile and easy to lose confidence as he always want to be recognized of his acting.  Dahae after so many years criticized by the k-netizens, she became strong now.  

I think I will never understand the feeling of Wookie's pure fans.  If that Weibo girl has her own favorite actress to match with Wookie, that means she is a shipper too, not pure fan.  It was only her ship has sunk or is sinking that made her so jealous.

Well, I don't know how I'll feel if there is a group of people who is shipping Dahae with the old man at Ciel Hotel's front desk!  Wookie vs  Ahjussi!!!:w00t:

I have been so lazy recently, I don't know what I'm talking. :crazy:

• Like 6

What kind of character is that "craving for skin ship" -of course in adult term can be interpreted as  "craving for sex". hehhhehe, -yes watching BG, he did it right and makes many happy for that character.

To me aiyaaa, if he has no choice-I can understand that, job has to be done, but in the future, hope he can get more meaningful character though.

On Dahae we still don't know yet, hope she doesn't portray noble idiocy or lazy acting in that drama.

• Like 2

As a donghae shipper, I'm just glad that kind of excessive skinship, I just only see towards the end of this drama. 

I think I have repeated many time that I am waiting my wookie oneday to have a character that have impact for the whole of his career either movie or drama. :heart:

• Like 2