[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

I don't know what so interesting with BG ep 14. first, TVN release the BTS even without airing the episode yet. maybe after see the rating for 13th episode, they feel so shocked even after forehead kiss the rating still below 1. Actually, the previous drama before BG BG which are Rude miss youngae season 14 and Hidden identity have better rating than BG. Second,JRW also update a beach scene in her insta to ask fan to watch her drama. Based on Vapp, she also hope people will watch her drama.  Third, they release kiss scene still. After tone down the romantic part last week, maybe the result still the same so they decide to add more romantic. Actually, I don't care if the drama have a lot of kiss just I don't like the way they promote the drama. Wookie also already give up his SNS and just give his PR to manage. Just 3 more episode to watch all wookie lovey dovey scene.

And I don't know why BG thread so quiet. Actually, this drama not my cup of tea because I want something new from wookie but I still watch because of him. Wookie also need to throw his lazy habit and need to try audition for more dramatic role, Romantic is easy for him because her eyes and voice can make it automatically romantic. he don't need to do research for this role. His job as eastern doctor also just show for a little bit and the rest he just sit on the chair with doctor coat. And also Dahae too, need to be hardworking even if she already rich but still I want to see the glory of both of them acting career especially wookie because Dahae already done a good job in MIss Ripley.

wookie with park heevon

During HK, when interviewed he said he choose HK bc at that time that the only drama offered to him. So not many choices, but still he can avoid rom-com if he wants to move further, unless Korean Directors wanna introduce new rom-com concepts. Reply 1988, also rom com, but the writer knew how to bring nostalgic feeling to Korean, who always love their past. When I was there b4, the tour guide non stop inserting about their past, their hard ship and how proud they are as Korean. Writer of 1988 sure knows her people so well.

I think actors like him, Hyun Bin, SJS or in very very handsome category cannot run away from romance genre, bc that's what the agency wants them to do bc they can create illusion.

Dahae too, as you know I always putting my hope that she's not doing romance/rom com or easy genre, but, she always has an issues with K-ent, so not easy for her too.

finally, after soompi weird behaviour  , I can access again. haha. watched BG today make me want to throw up in some scene especially when seeing 30++ man/woman behaviour like a kid. And maybe wookie miss dahae hair because he touch a lot of time HA hair. @samzz. you are right, I think park rihwan is a virgin and just lost his virginity. But wookie still stingy to show his body. The only scene I like is when Park Ri Hwan sing because it show the maturity during that scene. When he sang in SOAW before, it quite horrible because maybe he cannot reach the high note and that song I think have a lot of high note. But I like his singing in BG because maybe he suitable in singing low note song like narrative song. No wonder, he like to sing goodnight song to his ex-gf before he called her uri aegi. Now , all three men related to Dahae nowadays (LYF, 7) and also wookie, we can consider as a singer.  

yes, i got my acc back -yeahaaaa

hahhaha, I don't mind their kiddo type of romance if for the sake of cuteness, rating, but I noticed why Wookie always did the hand up and down motion to JRW's hands, and I see JRW not comfortable with it. I hope some childish act is just an act, bc if it's real, he will lose more fans instead getting more. I'm a bit sad reading some comments in twitter, IG and in Dramabean. The same I experienced  when i read people commented on Dahae acting during first few eps of HK.

for sure he cannot do that to Dahae, bc sometimes Dahae always in control, and Wookie got no chance to bully her. Even when he loose his temper, Dahae just relax, and not afraid of him at all. Another thing, Wookie behaved so mature in HK esp next to Dahae, but not when he was with Roommate friends-maybe his dual personalities. Dahae too, sometimes she displayed her childish attitude.

Actually, I notice too in the latest BTS, JRW look uncomfortable when wookie hold her hand to give the hotpack in the bus. Maybe RW already have BF. we don't know. I also notice that wookie laugh in this latest episode is not too natural like he is force to smile or laugh. Actually I don't like when people state Dahae name in wookie and JRW BG screenshot in insta . I don't like people compare Dahae and JRW. Dahae is dahae. RW is RW. I don't know maybe I don't like KSA with wookie in real life but I like SOAW romantic scene than BG. Like I said, I like the singing part in BG. 

About Dahae in best couple photoshoot video, I feel she behave like a tomboy sometime. haha

Guest Msiafan

Yeah....can use my account again. Have just finished watching the Chinese epic drama "The Empress Of China" and am impressed with the twist and turn of the story, the dramatic and convincing acting skills of the matured casts, the glamorous and dignified costumes, and the enchanting music. There were hardly any kissing and bed scenes yet the drama is definitely not to be missed. Hopefully both Wookie and Dahae will have future opportunities to display more of their extensive acting skills which they are capable of as shown in HK. 

Actually, I don't mind watching kdrama without a kiss maybe just a peck as long as the drama can give inspiration or moral value for me. For example, Good Doctor ,The queen of office or Punch or jewel in the palace. I don't mind childish romance but I think it must be suitable with the age of the actor like Shin Sekyung  in Sensory Couple. I see 30++ when doing childish acts, I feel want to slap them or throw up. That's why I like HK, SOAW, My Love Eundong, Love Story in Harvard or any other drama that I think the romance is in mature way. That's my opinion and others can argue with me.  My prediction of BG rating once again is almost right. when I see the synopsis, I don't find something new and I can expect viewer acceptance towards the drama. the time slot is late is not the excuse if people want to watch it. I think if Reply 1988 is airing in BG time slot also they can manage to get double-digit rating.

Actually @samzz , I think wookie or Dahae need to throw their ego as top actor to try to audition or use their PR to bid for good movie or drama. Even Hollywood Topstar still undergo for the audition to compete to get a good character.

I watched HK before because of dahae not wookie actually. If the heroine is not Dahae, I think I will not watch but if the hero is not wookie , I think I will still watch HK because of dahae. before, I like him being MC in strong heart than actor. Haha because I see this man only sell his handsome face but not too great in acting. Dahae I know her luck is not too good but I always wait for her drama because I see this woman can bring out all the emotion naturally.

• Like 3

Arghhhhhh my heart is really aching right now :tears::tears:.I was already mad/sad from that bts now I am much more frustated after watching those scenes it is like if he was my husband lol .but of course not bc I am too mad ,I will bash him at the end he is an actor and this is his job and in a month we will see dahae doing the same so I will try to calm myself down                                            

4 hours ago, lovebeats said:

Actually, I don't mind watching kdrama without a kiss maybe just a peck as long as the drama can give inspiration or moral value for me. For example, Good Doctor ,The queen of office or Punch or jewel in the palace. I don't mind childish romance but I think it must be suitable with the age of the actor like Shin Sekyung  in Sensory Couple. I see 30++ when doing childish acts, I feel want to slap them or throw up. That's why I like HK, SOAW, My Love Eundong, Love Story in Harvard or any other drama that I think the romance is in mature way. That's my opinion and others can argue with me.  My prediction of BG rating once again is almost right. when I see the synopsis, I don't find something new and I can expect viewer acceptance towards the drama. the time slot is late is not the excuse if people want to watch it. I think if Reply 1988 is airing in BG time slot also they can manage to get double-digit rating.

Actually @samzz , I think wookie or Dahae need to throw their ego as top actor to try to audition or use their PR to bid for good movie or drama. Even Hollywood Topstar still undergo for the audition to compete to get a good character.

I watched HK before because of dahae not wookie actually. If the heroine is not Dahae, I think I will not watch but if the hero is not wookie , I think I will still watch HK because of dahae. before, I like him being MC in strong heart than actor. Haha because I see this man only sell his handsome face but not too great in acting. Dahae I know her luck is not too good but I always wait for her drama because I see this woman can bring out all the emotion naturally.

Of course this is your opinion and I cant argue with you but how is he selling his handsome face ?!! Is he soo poor in acting that he dependes on his face and body? I didnt see something like that in the drama and It is not like he is doing an adult movie (even through this not always considered selling) and this is not the first drama with kisses which are mild compared to other cable tv dramas.. he is just like any actor chooses the best script among what is offered to him                                                                                                   

@yoooma, the latest BTS, is nothing at all, he obviously doing it for the fans who are at the window of the bus watching him and JRW. Yes that the danger part, those who used to him and watched all his BTS, either ignore it and hate it. But I think he doesn't care abt people perception bc he was like that since Strongest Romance movie in 2006, until now.

but his long time fans, noticed he is not smiling with his eyes and heart-but some said his is truly happy. I cannot comment much but I noticed that too, I just use easy comparison, -Hotel King.

@lovebeats, I think after this he will has serious career overhaul, if he wants to stay afloat. Dahae, I'm not so sure, she's unpredictable, she's a billionaire, so we don't know what is in her mind in term of career wise.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, yoooma said:

Arghhhhhh my heart is really aching right now :tears::tears:.I was already mad/sad from that bts now I am much more frustated after watching those scenes it is like if he was my husband lol .but of course not bc I am too mad ,I will bash him at the end he is an actor and this is his job and in a month we will see dahae doing the same so I will try to calm myself down                                            

Of course this is your opinion and I cant argue with you but how is he selling his handsome face ?!! Is he soo poor in acting that he dependes on his face and body? I didnt see something like that in the drama and It is not like he is doing an adult movie (even through this not always considered selling) and this is not the first drama with kisses which are mild compared to other cable tv dramas.. he is just like any actor chooses the best script among what is offered to him                                                                                                     I tried to avoid this topic but sorry I cant .I know that 99% of fans her are dahae's but this is DONGHAE thread here we support and ship both equally let's say the truth if it was dahae in wookie place I think nobody(except me lol ) would be hurt and mad at her if she did this kind of scenes same goes for her interaction with others meanwhile everybody would freak out if it was wookie (this doesnt mean I am not mad from today bts actually I am really mad and I cant find any excuse for him ) so what I am saying I hope we would be more faithful to BOTH of them not one of them bc this thread for both and as a fan who equally loves both of them I get so sad when I see some people here kind of attacking him and always being suspicious of him bc he is just doing his job ..if you dont like what I said just ignore it and I promise I wont annoy you with my long posts again

As I said, this is before HK I feel like that. I regret saying that after watching him in the first episode of HK even they don't have any romantic scene. I don't mind kiss scene actually just I'm not prefer kids behaviour.

truthfully, If you watch the BTS video, it is not like we see in the pic. And it's normal.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, samzz said:

@yoooma, the latest BTS, is nothing at all, he obviously doing it for the fans who are at the window of the bus watching him and JRW. Yes that the danger part, those who used to him and watched all his BTS, either ignore it and hate it. But I think he doesn't care abt people perception bc he was like that since Strongest Romance movie in 2006, until now.

but his long time fans, noticed he is not smiling with his eyes and heart-but some said his is truly happy. I cannot comment much but I noticed that too, I just use easy comparison, -Hotel king

hmm I didnt watch too many bts for his other dramas but there is something I noticed about him if he is in love he cant hide it at all you can see clearly this in HK and (maybe SOAW) and I can tell that I dont see any love in his looks to JRW .I think he just  likes to tease her .actually that bus situation didnt annoy me bc she was cold and I expected him to do that but I didnt like how he leaned his head on her lool (I am too baised ).but after watching many times I am fine with it.. yes hecdidnt look happy from the very begnning ofvfilming but I think his mood got better since that esquire event..... I just watched the bed scene and thank god I expected it to be way hotter..it cant come to comparision with HK scene .his eyes didnt say much not like in Hk it was burning with desire waaay hotter :wub:

• Like 2

I'm sorry about my comment earlier about wookie. truthfully, I'm not a die-hard fan of both but I'm a fan of wookie+dahae. If personally between My Girl casts, I'm more to Lee Junki but I don't ship him with Dahae during My Girl time. Chamo or Donghae have something like strong chemical reaction when they are acting together that I cannot describe. What I feel the most is the sexual tension between them that I don't feel towards BG couple. Yeah, BG couple have good chemistry that are the most important thing in drama. I watch all kind of kdrama and I'm not bias towards anyone. Even the actor/actress I dislike before but If he/she delivered well, I will praise their acting. I'm not that type of fan who watch the drama because my favourite is acting in the drama. Basically, I decide based on the writer but sometime because I feel I want to watch it.  I will read the synopsis first or watch the trailer and decide whether I should proceed to watch the drama. 

I don't know if I'm wrong but I feel sometime Wookie fans cannot accept if people criticize him. I also don't like Dahae  acting and her makeup in the early part of HK. For me, I like people criticize me If I'm wrong because I will correct the mistake and improve my work.

I'm sorry once again especially to wookie fans if they don't agree with me. For me, I just hope one day I can see Wookie or Dahae can hold a Daesang award no matter what kind of award event. This is one of my little wish towards them.

• Like 5

and we know why Chamo/Hotel king cut videos have a lot of viewers in MBC youtube channel. Because people like their acting together even If they don't ship them. That's the power of Chamo or Donghae to attract viewer. My friend who a lee dong wook hardcore fan also said like that to me. 

Ok, I will stop here. I want to see what's next for wookie and Dahae as Dahae will finish shooting today and Wookie maybe on Monday or Tuesday.

• Like 6

@lovebeats There is no need to apologise. This is a free forum. I am not a shipper by nature but it was Donghae who drew me into their world in Hotel King. I am a hardened ahjumma who doesn't normally feel anything watching dramas. The last time I cried my eyes out was when I was watching the movie Titanic. IMO there is nothing wrong with Wookie's acting but he has somehow been typecast to play romcom roles. His strikingly good looks have a lot to with it I am sure. Wookie and Dahae are very good actors in their own ways but each has their own unique flaws or lazy acting habits. With Dahae it is when she overdoes her facial expressions when acting cute (it worked in MG because the character required a lot of cuteness). With Wookie, it is his natural tendency to keep his head and body very still while delivering his lines which can sometimes come across as stiff.

However, their tandem onscreen seems to generate an inexplicable chemical reaction, an X factor. Simply put, they bring out the best acting in each other that makes the viewer overlook their small acting flaws.

Both Dahae and Wookie should do dramas in which the love line is secondary to the main story line, if offered to them. I would like to see Wookie in a genius detective role like Wallace Huo's character in the Chinese drama Love Me If You Dare. For Dahae, a sageuk drama would be nice!

• Like 6