[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Many said YG is very good in creating a buzz, or rumor, usually their target are SM idols-and vice versa.

so I'm just curious

-Wookie got free publicity today from PB, the reporters putting back his so called date/crush during RM on his Naver/Nate

-Dahae as we know with that 7 thingy

One is still with YG/one was with YG, and why both related to Chamo-hmmmmmmm-maybe coincidence.

Finally in BG 13th episode script, it write a forehead kiss. aiyoo. Wookie finally kiss other woman forehead after 1year and ++. But it's okay, that my husband job. hahaha

Just want to comment about chamo related to YG artist. the similar thing about both lucky 7 and PB, both have a not too good image in public. we know the thing that tarnish their image. I cannot deny about YG musical ability, in term of that they are so great. I'm one of the fan of their song. But I'm sorry in term of their wildlife, I also cannot deny that. 

18 minutes ago, lovebeats said:

Finally in BG 13th episode script, it write a forehead kiss. aiyoo. Wookie finally kiss other woman forehead after 1year and ++. But it's okay, that my husband job. hahaha

Just want to comment about chamo related to YG artist. the similar thing about both lucky 7 and PB, both have a not too good image in public. we know the thing that tarnish their image.

Wookie's revenge bc Dahae called Zhoumi "My Dear", hehehhe,

Actually forehead kiss is a must in every drama lately-most couple did it. Donghae is not a new lover, they hv been doing it a lot 8yrs ago, in secret hehehe

------

That's why I'm a bit curious, why 2 most scandalous stars making a buzz with 2 normal celebrities-seems like image recovery. I realized that desperado, so desperate to clean the image of her fav singer, she thought public can forget that easily- Prostitute at 2am visit and Drug are not something public can forget easily

• Like 1

Poor to Bubbly shipper ( I mean those who are new and just watch 1 k-drama only), at the height of the drama YG promoting last year buzz-at least we used to that already during Hotel King.

http://beautyhankook.wowtv.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=46292

http://economy.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201512/e20151203091938143510.htm

http://sports.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/201512/sp20151203000534136710.htm

They did the same  with Donghae lately-they put all their kissing and jealousy part and quoted BG.

with PB, the media didn't quote BG on the tittle-just Wookie name and the subject, and asking what is their status-to me clear cut media play ahead of comeback.

even how ridiculous the news, still publicity right.

my namja that once I thought korean-american is forever handsome. 

I thought Dahae already finish filming last week but I see she still shoot this week. Wookie also will finish his drama soon. Dahae look so tired in the recent photos . Maybe she's the one that need her sugar now. haha, Mr snowman,  I hope you will remember ju yu rin birthday everytime snow fall. hahaha

both looks very lonely when they are alone-reading script-only fans of Chamo, My Girl and HK able to notice that. Both are totally diff last year.

Dahae of course lonely bc all C-stars already went back to China, only left a few local to finish something. The staff even said Dahae suffered a lot bc of the weather and shooting, -as Wookie said Dahae has no fat at all inside her body.

binyou_love 오늘 가게에서 드라마촬영 보조출연!!
이다해씨 모든 출연진분들 고생 하셨습니다~^^★
 #강릉카리스마 #최고의커플 #대박나세요 

12317900_1101548386535981_1312608143_n.j

yes beside that famous blanket, she doesn't has extra tall heater who are inseparable like last year.

01ldVVE.jpg

----------------

and their old blanket ivMhujs.png

8yqFeKv.png

• Like 3

Last night, I just dream something that make me want not to wake up from my sleep. Haha. I dream both of them have cameo in each other drama. Dahae cameo in BG and Wookie in best couple. haha. The best thing in my dream when wookie cameo in best couple , Dahae end up with wookie rather than with ZHoumi. :lol: But after wake up from my sleep, I realised it just a dream. :crazy::crazy:

• Like 2

If hold hotpack together will be make bubbly shipper felt so sweet.  I guess put hotpack in costar face almost 10 years ago is more sweet. haha

NwOITis.jpg

Dahae really need extra heater now. She looks tired. I'm so worry to see this. hope she can endure the cold weather.

12327940_1695398044037198_45085017_n.jpg

• Like 2

Guest CherryWookieForever

Wow! We reached 1060 pages already, seems like few days ago, we just reached 1000th page.. Now only 40 pages left we'll have another hundredth.. Donghae couple fighting!!! :D

WAAAAAAAAAH!

Just saw this on Youku video site (like Youtube of China), the one Alibaba bought (Alibaba is the one that produced Lee Da Hae's upcoming Best Couple drama)..

A compilation of ALL kissing scenes of Ah Mo Ne and Cha Jae Wan in Hotel King, AND Joo Yoo Rin and Seol Gong Chan in My Girl. The video is high quality.. Wondering how can I download the video hehe

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzU2NDI1OTYw.html?from=s7.8-1.2&x

And this fan-made MV of our couple.. The background music is a Chinese song..

I don't know if my internet connection is really fast today or the streaming of videos in Youku is just fast and better than Youtube. In Youtube there is always unwanted commercials popping up and sometimes buffering.. Is this the site where we can watch Dahae's new drama soon? If it is them I'm very happy.. :D

http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNzYwNzI4MDgw.html?x&from=y7.2-1-97.3.8-2.17-1-1-7-0

Usually we saw Global Economi, hankooki that showed Donghae "suspicious" act until now, and recently Topstars News did that too, even tweeted it.

‘풍선껌’ 이동욱, 과거 이다해 “베드신 전인데 휴대폰 게임하더라”…‘긴장감 제로’ http://bit.ly/1NEHFE9  #풍선껌 #이동욱 ‘풍선껌’ 이동욱, 과거 이다해 “베드신 전인데 휴대폰 게임하더라”…‘긴장감 제로’

Dahae mentioned abt Wookie playing video game b4 the bed scene.

Dahaeshii, by revealing it, we know you are too close already, not a first time. That's why the still single Director asked Wookie to direct that scene-but why keeping it under MBC X-File. We can guess how both of you BTS, but still............

• Like 1

BG film at gangneung beach again. I think they film the same scene like ep 6. there's a lot beautiful place in kangwondo rather than the beach. Is the beach the only beach in Korea.Haha. It is better If Dahae spent a little time to make a cameo appearance. Hhehe

cr owner

• Like 1