[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

samzz said: @Blue, yes I know she's more careful after this, the way she put herself in low key right now, to me is part of her own strategy for a good comeback.

ok this is what I got from the eng translation on the Clinic visit,-looks like it was taken recently bc she mentioned , FNC Family Lunar New year gathering, I think they went to the clinic before the party. I'm glad she looks so fine, and no more PS, filler or botox. She tends to do that when she's so free and has nothing to do.

basically the doctor/beautician really admiring Dahae's unbelievable beauty and body figure-the thigh and the small waist.-For good marketing on both sides lol.

With Actor star Lee Da Hae (FNC) at You Na Clinic

와우~ 변함없는 한류스타의 주역 Wow - a constant leading the original Hallyu star

중국에서도 너무 너무 핫한 -a very hot in china

이다해님이 연세손유나클리닉을 찾아주셨어요. Yidahae's with us at Yuna Clinic Yonsei hand.

FNC trend these days, because of you ~

얼마전에 FNC 씨엔블루 종현님도 만나뵈었는데 Lately FNC CNBLUE's Jonghyun we also met

이다해님도 변함없이 찾아주셨어요^^ Yidahae's you still find me ^^

FNC 식구들이랑 찍은 설인사 사진 있던데 FNC family pictures and photos of the Lunar New Year's greetings..

역시 배우 이다해님 포스는 남달랐어요~ Yidahae's also an actor Force l've seen ~

여자들의 공인 워너비 몸매 이다해님 Wannabe women's bodies accredited yidahae

사진기를 막 들이밀어도 To push their film cameras

굴욕이라곤 찾아볼 수 없는 전방위 미녀^^ Humiliation, amazing unbelievable beauty ^^

A nice tall, amazing, cool

가장 부러운건 쭉 뻗은 다리(일자 허벅지와 날씬한 종아리가 일품이시죠 !!) One of the most enviable thing straight legs (thighs and slender calves is realgem/ excellent!

와 잘록한 허리(개미찾고 싶으시죠?^^ 개미허리) And a constricted waist (You might want to find an ant? ^^ Ant waist)

많은 여성들의 워나비 몸매 Woman with butterfly shape

명품 몸매 뿐이면 그냥 부러워 하고 말겠는데... Luxury body only if just envy and're gonna say ...

성격도 아주 상냥하시구 다정하셔서 Character is also very sweet and friendly.

손유나클리닉을 찾아주실 때면 우리 식구들은 Our family is looking for a hand when I give Yuna Clinic

너무너무 행복하답니다^^ Hadapnida so so happy ^^

앞으로도 활발한 활동과 멋진연기가 기대되는 이다해님^^ ^^ Yidahae's future expectations are very active and great acting

연세 손유나클리닉이 함께 응원할께요^^ Yonsei hand with oil or clinic'll cheer ^^ 

-UUERhNp.png

I was laughing bc the way she described Dahae, exactly the same Wookie described his dream woman.----------------
I think she's back to her old hair style during IRIS, which I love so much.
drools.jpg

yes the pic really not a new one, -but at least we know she's in Korea based on her visit to the clinic.
ref to Wookie's upcoming event-in most of auto show-the main attraction is the girls modelling the cars-and most of my guys friend went there for the girls, then only the cars. One of my friend used to model for the show, she said, guys took her pic more than the cars.
from weibo
Jump to vehicle performance studio
新疆315国际车展开展在即,此次315车展共筹划八大主题活动包括:汽车模特大赛、纳智捷杯达人大赛、亚洲人气天王韩星李东旭新疆见面会、汽车漂移大赛、千余款车型厂家直销售车仪式……我们jump 将 将参加315车展漂移大赛和直线绕桩[鼓掌]311-315期间欢迎各位先生美女莅临指导[作揖]
315 Xinjiang International Auto Show launch soon, the 315 show a total of eight themed events planned include: car model contest, Luxgen Daren Cup competition, Asian popular King Han Lee Dong Wook Xinjiang will be met, the car drift contest, more than a thousand models factory direct sales Slalom ceremony ...... we jump the car will participate in the contest and linear drift show 315 [Applause]311-315 during the welcome you here to guide Mr. beauty[bowed]

http://www.weibo.com/jump925

@samzz, personally I am more than pleased to sacrifice having something to make our mind goes wild (if we didn't get pictures of their departure) because I really want many pictures of my girl in that trip to make up of all the waiting time we had till now and what we will go through after it (don't hate me for this, haha :D )

Also, not sure if I am the only one who feels this but I think Wookie looked rather stiff next to Arizona Muse in all Ads pictures and in the bts movie we have seen!!!! I am personally disappointed with the result because I was looking forward to seeing him pairing with such foreign model :( but may be he was careful because of his jealous GF ;)

oh yes AQ, of course we want to see more pic esp at the airport, if not from media, I'm sure we can have it from fans.
and on their private live and our wild delulu, as long as they are happy and still together, -we can create so many version on what they will be doing there. Cannot believe they will be in China at the same time-hope the eagle eyes of fans can captured them.
ldh-and-andy-6.jpg?w=500&h=334
ldh-and-andy-3.jpg?w=500

poor Wookie , you don't know how to  deal with girls since you are so shippable ;) if yo get close it will be said you are flirting :)) so I prefer the professional way you followed since  your secret GF is a jealous one  :)

I was waiting LDH will be updating her Weibo same like every time Wookie is aboard but she didn't :( so waiting for airport couple outfit ;)

Hahaha I thought Wookie was a bit stiff as well. In some pics he doesn't seem too convinced... lol. This is a first! But you know, it could also be how the director told them to pose. Recalling another recent (well, August 2014) photoshoot of Wookie with Go Ah Ra, he also looks a bit stiff but she does as well. Here the model looks more carefree, haha maybe he didn't want his gf to think he was being too friendly with her like with the girls on RM. Who knows! But I'd like to think it's because of this. =)) =)) =))

By the way, I will be hoping for airport pictures of our couple too. We haven't had Wookie airport pics since MAMA and Da Hae's pics since her last China travel. I pray that at least she will have some pictures taken from somebody, even if it's not press. She has been too silent and weirdly she didn't update weibo again in Februray. Not that she has to update, lol. But she usually does it twice a month and this time she didn't do it (probably due to the last LYF thingy around there). Crossing my fingers!

Today we have new Wookie pics. He was at the presentation of PAT new collection.

0nXOc8Z.jpg

HJPbN6H.jpg

ocFGcDS.jpg

yes @purplebass, poor Dahae, her name continuously mentioned in weibo, not bc of her busy career, but bc of some of her ex, thingy. He just got  National Idol tittle, so of course millions of his new fans digging abt his life especially his dating history, so Dahae's weibo is one of the victim. Many don't know they broke up already, so with all the past weibo message btwn them, the new fans thought they are still an item, hence many rumors come out lately.
to me, I don't hv an issue abt that unwanted popularity but I'm afraid it will affect Dahae more and later being used by her enemies for their advantages. Image is still important in Ent industries.
That's why Dahaeshii-you need to rise again, show them with your charm and power like before. You can win them back.
http://s.weibo.com/wb/%25E6%259D%258E%25E5%25A4%259A%25E6%25B5%25B7&xsort=time&Refer=g

B_aVR2JU0AEqCd2.jpg

The CF is soooooooooo cute.
looking at the film video-Is that film Mr Cupid mentioned during Wookie shooting days in London-roughly from 10-14th Jan 2015. Seems like 80% of Mr Cupid is really Wookie. He even mentioned meeting with designer.
Jan 14  비가 오는 흐린날이지만 오늘도 오후시간은 면접자들과 함께하느라 정신없이 지나가고 있네요 ㅋ 금요일이라 한 주를 마무리하고 단체 영화 관람도 있어 다들 일찍들 업무 마무리 중이라죠 ㅎ 멋진 하루 되시길 바라며 화링!!^^/An 14 rainy cloudy days but today afternoon hours are busy with those who pass the interview's mental state without end and Friday l.a. groups got the movie and finish their work early and hear gwanramdo of it heh wish a great day and flower ring!!^^/

Jan 13
@cherry4eva84 ^^ 오늘은 포근한 오후를 맞이 하네요 ㅎ 점심도 맛나게 먹어서인지 포만감에 오후 일과가 어렵지 않게 진행 중이랍니다 ㅎ 디자이너들 면접이 있는 날이라 이왕이면 좋은 식구들을 맞이하길 바라며 좋은 하루 되세요!!*^^*

I welcome the cosy afternoon today 13 heh masnage is eating lunch Pau shows told us during the difficult routine pm heh designers day preferably in the job interview good fam wants to greet and have a great da

ฉันขอโทษ ผมไม่ได้หมายถึงการโพสต์ข้อความ ฉันพลาดมือของฉันที่จะกดปุ่มโพสต์

Now I'm more convinced that the photoshoot had to be done actually with 'stiffy' faces. Don't forget it must probably go up on the official website next to the clothes... it probably shouldn't have to be a cheerful kind of pictures they had to take, but half serious. The CF, on the other hand, has to allure people to like and buy the product, therefore it has to gain interest if it's funny and a little ironical. I think that's why they had the coreographer too. Anyway, the result is cute. Wookie dancing!!! Even tho his dance is a bit mmmh... =)) =)) =))

Oh and @samzz. I know we've discussed this several times. I also believe that account on Twitter is multishared, but at times I believe it's only a person managing it and it's someone who used to work with Donghae or knows them well because he is a manager. We have to wonder if it's like that - can a manager from another agency be aware of the whereabouts of a celebrity even though they don't manage them??? Because if this is the thing, then this person must like to be well informed because he cares about Wookie and Da Hae. Considering he only mentions THEM, it's possible he knows that they had and likely have a love story going on and it's a common friend who cares about their wellbeing, that's why he just sends support messages and doesn't care that DH doesn't answer him. In the opposite case, then the person tweeting must be somebody doing what they say on Twitter in first person - then you know, it could be LDW. But I'm not sure, I'm more prone to believe it's somebody who knows them both and is in the business so he knows all the schedules they have.

@purplebass, yes, the most accurate identity of Mr Cupid, is someone who really close to both of them, but what a loyal person he/she is-nearly 5 years, non stop daily message to Dahae. Another obvious thing, during Wookie birthday last year, he/she always mentioned about fan cafe, and we know WookieHolic cafe really prepared something to Wookie, and delivered the cake and gifts to him during IM shooting. I bet Dahae joined venture with the cafe for that gift preparation.
watching this 100x already, bc Wookie and the kids are soooo cute.
8251eecegw1epxfjjr8ytj21hc0u0q6a.jpg
8251eecegw1epxfjkm41vj21hc0u078x.jpg
8251eecegw1epxfjljrgtj21hc0u0dkh.jpg
8251eecegw1epxfkouelvj21hc0u00xb.jpg
8251eecegw1epxfjng87cj21hc0u0438.jpg
8251eecegw1epxfkxwn7yj21hc0u0q9t.jpg
8251eecegw1epxfjqkr60j21hc0u0jvz.jpg