[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

yes very cute  and smart Wookie, asking people to think he's single, not he himself said he 's still single. You can dream I'm the most eligible bachelor in the world, while I'm happily dating in secret with my sugar.
Last year, Dahae said-we never know what is going to happen between man and woman who are having deep friendship.
Dear Chamo/Donghae-nearly most of us here are adult already-of course we know the answer.
Cr DWH
B_Fpr2IVAAAkGoQ.jpg

a very kind of Wookie's fan who is willing to write in English for us-Wookie FM summary. However I wish if she can give her comments on the dating parts too. Maybe that DC is just for Wookie updates only, so just like soompi, shipping is not allowed, or personal love life is not allowed to be mentioned in there.
I copy it in case someone cannot open it through mobile.
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=dongwook&no=16444&page=1
해외횽아들도 팬밋 후기 보고 싶어할 듯 하여 나노후기 골자만 summary 해서 영작.. (잉글리쉬 울렁증 있는 쿨게이들한데 미리 사과 박스 돌림^^)

Hi Wookie Fans from all over the world :-)

Just a fellow Wookie Fan to give you a sense of Wookie's Osaka Fan gathering which was held on February 28th. Had the pleasure of attending it and am thrilled to share some of the highlights with Wookie's global fans who couldn't be there in person.

The gathering started at 3pm and Wookie made a surprise appearance from the back and ran through the audience to make his appearance on stage. There was no actual intermission but the meeting was organized into two parts. For the first part, Wookie wore a sem-casual gray-blue jacket and slacks with a white shirt and white loafer-looking shoes. 

The meeting started with a short interview about his recent dramas and how he's been spending his time lately. He's been sleeping and eating and doing some travelling. Since, in 2014, he had an extremely busy year, he said that it would be a while before we saw him in another drama. But he asked that in the meantime, to please show our support as he will continue to appear in Roommate Season 2.

The title of the Fan Gathering was 'Su ga o' which means every-day life so Wookie brought some photos from his childhood, of his pet Schnauzer, Hogu, and of his time in his photoshoot in Dubai. He mentioned that when he was a child, he wanted to become a firefighter when he grew up.

For the next segment, Wookie went into the audience to take questions from his fans in person and answer them. He even made his way up to the second floor to take questions. Being the gracious guy that he is, he thanked the fans on the second floor for coming out to see him even the seats were quite a distance away from the stage on the 1st floor.

Wookie joked that he would stay and hold the rest of the meeting from the second floor but he came down and went backstage to change his attire. During the break, some clips of Hotel King and Blade Man were shown. Blade Man is set to air in Japan in March and we wish Wookie the utmost success!!

For the second half, Wookie returned wearing a boldly imprinted black/white dress shirt, and dandy-lookin' slacks. To kick off the second half, 2 fans were randomly chosen to act out memorable scenes from Wookie's past dramas. An older lady fan was picked to act out a scene from Ep. 26 of Hotel King. (The scene were Hyunwoo has to try and cheer up Mone by giving her a piggyback ride.) A younger female fan was picked to act a scene from Ep. 29 of Hotel King. (The scene where Hyunwoo proposes to Mone.) Both ladies did a great job and there were some great moments for laughs.

Then, Wookie was asked what his specialty(something he's good at) was. He responded that he could lie around and watch TV well. (Got some laughs from the audience.) Then he was asked what he wasn't good at or something that he didn't like. He paused for a moment and responded that he values cleanliness, so he likes to clean and make sure things are tidy.

Wookie said that in elementary school, he took part in the art club. However, he didn't really draw all that much because he was a bundle of energy always running around, instead of drawing. (In fact, he said that his teacher asked his parents if they could move him to another club, such as Taekwondo.) Anyhow, a volunteer from the audience was chosen to have a drawing battle with Wookie with fellow fans to decide which picture was better. As 2015 is the year of the sheep, both Wookie and the fan had to draw a sheep. The fan drew a cute sheep face(Wookie kept saying that it looked more a like a lion or a dog) and Wookie started drew mutton kebabs, a beer and cup, dipping sauce, and finally a sheep. (His best attempt at looking like a sheep^^)

Afterwards, they played a game of charades relay where the first person saw the word and had to explain it using motions to the next person and the 4th person in line had to guess what it was. So, 6 fans were randomly chosen to play the game with Wookie. Some funny moments were Wookie's perfect description of golf, fans near perfect explanation of sumo, and Michael Jackson's moonwalk. But the highlight was Wookie's drunkard performance. He did a fantabulous job and the 4th person was able to get the answer correct. Both teams got 2 answers right and so the winner was decided by 'Rock scissor paper'.

The 3 fans on the winning team received a prize and the stage was cleared to see Wookie do some cooking. He looked great in a red apron and once again two fans were selected from the audience to assist. The dish they prepared was a traditional rice cake dessert native to Osaka made with a special bean called, Kuromamae. Wookie had to use a millstone to grind the beans and he said that he didn't like millstones as he had to grind 80kg of beans for 8 hours making tofu and maeju(bean curd used to make soy sauce or bean paste) during Roomate Season 2. Anyways, Wookie did a wonderful job and the dessert was finished.

For the final part of the meeting, 4 lucky fans had the chance to take pictures with Wookie using their own phones/cameras. Wookie was kind enough to take 'selfies' with each of the fans.

After the fan meet, there was a time to have a 'handshake' with Wookie and so all the fans formed a line to go up on stage and shake Wookie's hand in person. Must say that the three hours flew by and it was truly an amazing experience!!

CR.TO OWNER-------------------
I would like to highlight this part "  He paused for a moment and responded that he values cleanliness, so he likes to clean and make sure things are tidy." This is sooo LDH to me. 

@samzz Can you explain why part: " "He paused for a moment and responded That he values cleanliness, than he likes to make sure things are clean and tidy." This is sooo LDH to me" ??? I would like to know more about it . Thank you!!!

@HoaD, bc Dahae also like that-if you look at her house, she definitely neat and tidy person. When I looked at how she folded her bath/hand towels after came back from LA, I know she's not just princess at home. Maybe her mom did it, but the main thing everything must be clean and fresh especially after leaving the house for 2-3 months. and as what we know, they way she served her dining table, you can tell what type of person she is. 

6c2368d7jw1dx0oj0vcl9j.jpg

my fav BTS, I can imagine their marriage life already-a hubby keep complaining, and the wifey keep making him tired with her choices.

56f387e2gw1ehqjy54d0rj21kw0w0gwo.jpg

I don't know if this is new pic, bc the coat looks similar to the one she wore during IRIS 2. Maybe recently she mentioned FNC.

http://blog.naver.com/yssynclinic/220289359346

The year 's (FNC) to visit the clinic, Yonsei hand Yuna ... 41 minutes ago Send
Hands Clinic Yonsei Yuna and actor hamkkehan star The sun 's constant Wow Hallyu star in the leading role in China so much hathan a year 's Yonsei gave a hand to find oil or clinic. These days, the FNC ..

---

UUERhNp.png:
YcUac4h.jpg

So our Chamo will be in china in the 2nd weeks of March-but the place of their events are so far away from each other-one in east, one in the west.
 looks like it is a true invitation, according to fan, she contacted the company directly.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/3610265313

VGht0uP.jpg

I think those DH pics are from 2013 during IRIS 2 period. Her hair are darker and she has the haircut she had on that drama. Well unless she cut her hair like that again, of course.

Glad that the event is confirmed, Much said she contacted Da Hae's agency personally and they said it's true. The fact that Wookie and DH will be in China at the same time is something that makes me smile. Remember that he will be there on March 15th and she will be there on March 17th. Even if the cities they'll go are far, they can still meet each other (in this case it would be better if he goes to her). This looks like another "Hawaii/LA 2014" case. IHIHIHIH.

What kind of agency (I mean her main Chinese agent) never want to publish the up-coming event, -if they still have a grudge  at her, why still keeping her. Yes I know they are so busy promoting Park Shin Hye and Rain activities at the moment, but at least few words are enough for us.
Apparently Dahae has to go to two cities, Lanzhou, 16th March and Zhengzhou, 17 March. Lanzhou a bit nearer to Wookie's Auto Show Event at Xinjiang. 
I googled-Xinjiang ->Lanzhou  roughly1000 km, Xinjiang -> Zhengzhou, roughly 3000 km
if they really want to hv a sweet escapade in Central China, e.g visiting historical cities, a bit tough. Maybe we can see their departure pic at least one day apart, Wookie departs first on 14th, Dahae on 15th. But if we didn't see any departure or arrival pic, then we have something to buzz on, just like Hawaii thingy.-
Who knows, our luck, both decided to depart on  12,13 or 14th March- Our wish.
0X5T5Jl.jpg
nls38X5.jpg

@samzz, dear "that agency" is not doing anything or want to do anything for our girl as we all see and know including Chinese fans and so of course they won't be the one who fans contact to seek information.

So the agency that @muchcloudier contacted that @purplebass mentioned and the one that is keeping some close relation with our girl's fan club there is FNC actually. They are the one aware of her schedule and activities and takes care of it for our girl even if we don't know the exact position of how much they are managing from her career or contracts in China (or may be even in Korea as some of us doubt)

Anyway, I am happy to know that we will be getting lots of news about our couple even if individually during that time and of course the idea alone of them being at the same country even if apart makes me giddy :D

Yup, Much contacted FNC and they confirmed... not the "other" agency. It's possible and I hope that DH's contacts with her Chinese handlers has ended in 2014 and that's why her current Korean agency has taken her work in their hands and they will be managing both her in-land activities and out-land activities. I don't know if this can be done, but I think so...? Or else if her contract with the old agency hasn't ended yet, she wants to wait until it does to make a further move and accept a new drama.

@purplebass, actually FNC has been handling her activities in China ever since her joining them at the beginning of last year although we are not sure of the position of Dahae's contract with "the other agency" but for me I guess as long as their name is still in her profile in Weibo we can't be sure of FNC really taking full control of managing her career.

Hi Girls!!!
I was catching up with the thread and y'all had a party and I wasn't online, thanks for all the coments and insights...
The good thing is that soon we will get to see Da Hae hopefully we will get a bunch of photos...
BTW PAT updated their site and added this making video of Wookie's photoshoot...

TQ, chinggus for the agency confirmation, and @much for her effort-I never thought she called FNC, . Yes I hope Dahae will have more systematic agencies order in the future. I know very diff for fans or CF agents, producers, writer to contact which one bc not only FNC controlling her career at the moment.
here our cute Wookie during FM
B_NlHqRUQAAPLVy.jpg

It is my wish, too, @samzz‌ it always makes me sad that her contract issue may be a key reason dragging her career. In a way, I am also angry 'that agency' still maltreat her. dahar doesn't deserve that. While other actresses go into the china market one after one and get fame, dahae is among the first few who got in there and got recognised, and now being ignored. It is sad. If this is her choice, I am ok, but if it is in someone's intention, This makes me sad and angry. I pray, may her contract issue gets clear and give her back a career that she can develop and enjoy!

Can FNC arrange more magazines shooting or MV featuring? Really wants to see her more and more, keep her publicity.... Meanwhile, my humble wish is to see her updates on SNS! Am I asking too much?

@Blue, yes I know she's more careful after this, the way she put herself in low key right now, to me is part of her own strategy for a good comeback.

ok this is what I got from the eng translation on the Clinic visit,-looks like it was taken recently bc she mentioned , FNC Family Lunar New year gathering, I think they went to the clinic before the party. I'm glad she looks so fine, and no more PS, filler or botox. She tends to do that when she's so free and has nothing to do.

basically the doctor/beautician really admiring Dahae's unbelievable beauty and body figure-the thigh and the small waist.-For good marketing on both sides lol.

With Actor star Lee Da Hae (FNC) at You Na Clinic

와우~ 변함없는 한류스타의 주역 Wow - a constant leading the original Hallyu star

중국에서도 너무 너무 핫한 -a very hot in china

이다해님이 연세손유나클리닉을 찾아주셨어요. Yidahae's with us at Yuna Clinic Yonsei hand.

FNC trend these days, because of you ~

얼마전에 FNC 씨엔블루 종현님도 만나뵈었는데 Lately FNC CNBLUE's Jonghyun we also met

이다해님도 변함없이 찾아주셨어요^^ Yidahae's you still find me ^^

FNC 식구들이랑 찍은 설인사 사진 있던데 FNC family pictures and photos of the Lunar New Year's greetings..

역시 배우 이다해님 포스는 남달랐어요~ Yidahae's also an actor Force l've seen ~

여자들의 공인 워너비 몸매 이다해님 Wannabe women's bodies accredited yidahae

사진기를 막 들이밀어도 To push their film cameras

굴욕이라곤 찾아볼 수 없는 전방위 미녀^^ Humiliation, amazing unbelievable beauty ^^

A nice tall, amazing, cool

가장 부러운건 쭉 뻗은 다리(일자 허벅지와 날씬한 종아리가 일품이시죠 !!) One of the most enviable thing straight legs (thighs and slender calves is realgem/ excellent!

와 잘록한 허리(개미찾고 싶으시죠?^^ 개미허리) And a constricted waist (You might want to find an ant? ^^ Ant waist)

많은 여성들의 워나비 몸매 Woman with butterfly shape

명품 몸매 뿐이면 그냥 부러워 하고 말겠는데... Luxury body only if just envy and're gonna say ...

성격도 아주 상냥하시구 다정하셔서 Character is also very sweet and friendly.

손유나클리닉을 찾아주실 때면 우리 식구들은 Our family is looking for a hand when I give Yuna Clinic

너무너무 행복하답니다^^ Hadapnida so so happy ^^

앞으로도 활발한 활동과 멋진연기가 기대되는 이다해님^^ ^^ Yidahae's future expectations are very active and great acting

연세 손유나클리닉이 함께 응원할께요^^ Yonsei hand with oil or clinic'll cheer ^^ 

-UUERhNp.png

I was laughing bc the way she described Dahae, exactly the same Wookie described his dream woman.----------------
I think she's back to her old hair style during IRIS, which I love so much.
drools.jpg

Me too me too!  I want to know if the Japanese DVD got any unseen scenes!

Smazz, do you think that clinic has used an old picture?  Dahae looked exactly like the picture you posted underneath.  :-B

yes @emok, maybe 2013 pic, but maybe latest also-she can hv her old style back, she use to do that, especially wearing an old same dress, jacket/coat.
regarding hair colur, hard to determine also, latest we had was during Valentine
6c2368d7jw1ep8owxivokj20dc0hsq4q.jpg