[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Thank you @HoaD  I didn't know there was a story behind Dahae and Eru's fake rumor. As there was no news about our couple, I went through Wookie's thread in Baidu, found this magazine interview in January 2012.  It was from a Cosmopolitan magazine in Chinese, I think he went to China that time after SOW.  Don't know if this has been posted before but I just translate this impressive one.    credit to 爱熏蛋蛋

cosmo:你觉得作为男性最值得追求和坚持的事情是什么?
李栋旭:男人一定要维持自己内心自信的气度。但这不是骄傲,而是要将信心用在保护家庭上。很多人都会问韩国男人是否有大男子主意情节,我自认为是没有的,努力工作也好、当兵锻炼也好,都是追求更强的的心,然后才能对女人更好。
Cosmo:  Being a man, what do you think is most worth to seek for and persist?
Wookie:  A man should maintain his self-confidence all the time.  I don't mean to be arrogant, but to use the confidence on protecting his family.  A lot of people ask if Korean men have a "Men dominant" thinking.  I myself don't have that!  No matter working hard on my job, or training on military service,  doing that is to get myself stronger, then I can treat my wife even better!

That brought me back to his confession in RMT.  He said rather than wishing his profession life to grow, he wish to go back to the confident person he once was.  Wookie is very protective to his family, both as his parents' son and his wife-to-be's husband.  When he tried to get Dahae back to his life, his financial status should be a lot better than before.  Not to compare with Dahae's wealth, he is at least a man who is sufficient to support a middle/higher class family.   Sometimes I think Wookie is that kind of a man that he would work very hard to make money and his wife can be just looking beautiful at home!  So Dahae you can carry on cooking, baking, going to nail shop and arranging flowers!

thank you so much @emok for sharing the translation, probably many more information or clues out there esp from Chinese media that we don't know.
talking about the wealth, based on Dahae dating history, I'm not worried at all about social status- cheabol or very rich family. Her exbf came from middle class family and her mom loved him.
Compared to Dahae, Wookie can claim he's richer than her-Dahae got her wealth bc of combination of her works and inherited family wealth, whereby Wookie coming from zero to 7 figures. I know some of his CFs and drama/movies projects worth millions, and as per Taxi interview, he got money to support his brother in-law's Animal hospital. He cannot answered if it's investment or just a donation, implies that he never thinking of that- I bet his has no heart in busines.

Just wanted to share an MV our chingu @muchcloudier made with our Chamo couple

I appreciate Wookie a lot. He comes from a humble background, the same background any of us could come, and he built his wealth through the years with hardwork. Like @emok confirmed in the bit from the interview, he is a hard worker and wants to work even hard to sustain his family and future wife and children so that they won't have to worry. Who knows, it's possible another reason why DongHae had to part years ago depended on Wookie's confidence. Maybe he had lost it back then because he had become famous and didn't know exactly how to "move" to keep being popular, which choices to take, who to follow. Probably this mentality made him chose to say goodbye to DH and focus on that, since his ms time was about to arrive in 2009. He doesn't seem interested too much in the business work, more in investments. Da Hae had a wealth backup on her shoulders and she could stop working if she wanted to, because she could still live a luxurious life. But I think she doesn't want that. She wants to live a normal life and work like any other person. I bet even if she and Wookie get married, she will still earn her part of the money to contribuite to their future family. The same way Wookie will work for himself and to let his wife do the things she pleases. Da Hae's family surely appreciates a man like Wookie... someone who doesn't want to be "maintaned" just because his partner happens to own a lot of bucks is not easy to find, since there are many sly men around.

So another couple emerged today-for 2 years no one can detect them even though both are quite famous in Korea, so nothing strange for our Chamo. If other couple can go hiding in 2 years, so easy for our Chamo too.
thinking back, I think Wookie wants to go back to her right after the military, but personal affair prevented them from doing it. Dahae mentioned they text each other again right before his enrolment, so the feeling started to spark again, but with mature understanding that they have a long way to go. We know he watched Chuno during the MS, makes me thinking, must be very painful for him to see the chemistry Dahae had with her two hunky namja in that drama. I bet Dahae too, had to bear seeing him in SOW. They love each other too much,  but they also know how to hurt each other equally. kkkkkk
So when they have a chance to be together again, so obvious they cannot contain the excitement with lots of kisses and skin ship on screen (no need to imagine off screen), which I think not normal for family weekend drama.
-they display it so much in HK
1) Dahae always on his tight, or touching it or always near to his kraken part.-hv to be pervy a bit lo.
6d0efb9ejw1eou9nk6u5aj20qo0f078p.jpg

B8xGMWOCQAAw8ID.jpg

tumblr_ndtgrxJgue1taa1z6o3_1280.jpg

2) kissing-we lost count on it, but we have many arts of kissing from them-ambush, sweet, 3 layers, Wookie's back and front body, swing, butterflies, tongue and many more.
8df05653jw1eorqtuoav0j20qo0f0my5.jpg6d0efb9ejw1eou9t4csx1j20qo0fnwf4.jpg

9Ux5n4J.jpg
3). Touching-the most famous of course underneath the  blanket part.
0RvFkc9.jpg

GcxNt06.jpg
OzWrzHw.jpg

4) Hugging-they can claim a couple with the most hugging scene on and off screen in any U- RATED drama.
Q6bBc4T.jpg

LuoWEtF.jpg
5) and where is this pinky coming from........
g7TxG4p.jpg
9TbIWZQ.jpg

6) adlibs-no need to mention abt it, -tons of it,
clat5hV.giftumblr_n8cuydAHol1qbb8n2o8_r1_250.gif

We noticed before, she always active in SNS when Wookie went oversea-too obvious. She just keep quiet when Wookie is in Korea.

Bravo analysis, @samzz‌. They are just a couple so so so so much in love. The sweetness is all over when they are together, skinship or just a loving stir of each other.

Just to add one more about their on (and certainly off) screen skinship, when they hugs or hold hands, they like to so naturally caress each other. when they hug, Wookie's hands in her bra/underarm zone, and gently padded her. Same when dahae always very gently padded on his back, esp in the bed scene when she got back into his arm, he caress her hair, while she caress his back (bare skin). These are very minor details that I don't think the script would specify and they just did so naturally, which fit the roles of a deeply in love couple, yet also a reflection of the deep love in real life. All these make one believe they are real. as mentioned previously, I think Wookie is the one so so determined to have her back right from very begining. I can also understand that why Dahae might be a little unsure (though certainly she also wanted to have him again) because of they had once part. Wookie does succeed to give her confidence to their second time love. I think they know this time is not just about having their love back, but means marriage and family. Their story is really romantic and indeed can be a drama :-) in a way, I see the love story of Cha Jaewon and ah mone is so much similar their real life love story. This may be why the chemi really flew all the over the scene.

Apparently Wookie is going to be at an auto event on March 15 in China: http://www.pcauto.com.cn/qcbj/585/5853659.html - It seems like it's confirmed... DC also posted about it.

Translation by Google: [Automobile] Pacific Automotive Network Urumqi, Xinjiang also remember 2014 3.15 International Auto Show, "Smile Prince" Park Shi Hoo it caused a sensation. Short coming ten minutes, has been a fan of the spike. Then the Xinjiang 3.15 International Auto Show and there will be airborne Which star do?

He has an elegant gentleman temperament, clear water chestnut appearance, looks to the people outside in the cold temperature of the warm man, the "walking Illustrated," said Lee Dong Wook, a low-key personality, talkative, daily dress also do not care. Some seem to care about the environment, he often gives the impression of leaving a cold heart. Although it seems the man some small temper, but does not affect the softer side of his heart. Speed and passion collide, luxury cars and Dramas OBAMA, OBAMA Lee Dong Wook Han Asian popular King airborne upcoming auto show scene, are you ready?

2015 3.15 Xinjiang International Auto Show, Lee Dong Wook will show the audience his most charming side, if you want to see "Walking Illustrated" handsome Mami, want to hear him to say hello in Chinese, then go 3 11.15 show site now, Lee Dong Wook mysterious appearances will make you a worthwhile trip.

From "My Girl" and was well known to fans of Lee Dong Wook in China also has high popularity, and his success is after years of precipitation, only in exchange for years of unremitting efforts, and from a humble background to model quite the strength of the TV actor, to the shiny star in Korea, on the bumpy road of stardom, Lee Dong Wook and never give up his dream, his persistent efforts were ultimately successful.

"Hotel King" Chinese fans letting 14-year old partner Lee Dong Wook Lee Da Hae cooperation Buzz chase Dongxu boom. If you want to close contact with the South Korean guy, if you are a big fan of his, this warm spring, to 3.15 show cheering for him, right up close to enjoy 360 degree no dead guy's style, how you can not heart?

wow @purplebass, very good news indeed, 
Dahae also rumoured going to China on 20th March, -hehehe, stay tuned if both are missing prior and after their events respectively. 
-----------
@bluewing, yes you are so right on that part too.
and if people want to challenge us, saying the evidence are just bc of acting-they better explain to us why two beautiful hot stars can do so many adlibs which involve lip kissing and skin ship.Last I checked, both are still straight people.
our AQ, already sum up all the adlibs in one article-for those who missed it, enjoy it.
https://crushonleedahae.wordpress.com/2014/12/15/hotel-king-ad-lib-scenes/

8df05653jw1eorqtqvn3hj20go0tjgn9.jpg8df05653jw1eorqtscrkxj20dc0m8q4h.jpg

@samzz, in terms of their caress to each other, I find it most sweet and romantic is caressing the back of each other's hands. It happened in several scene. It is easy to miss such details if one didn't look at it carefully. So, it is so natural that they probably didn't expect ppl to notice that. As to their meeting in China, I think they can meet if they want to. Since many k-celebrities enter the China market, I wouldn't be surprised that wookie would do so. Many k variety shows are being remake in China, even more attention to k-ent, there are good opportunities (and money) there. It also makes me a little sad about dahae. I just hope it is her choice not to take offer (as @samzz explained about her situation), not still being blocked. She is the first few going to China, and even participate in a drama. I know from Weibo that she is very much loved and respect by netizens for her Chinese. If that LYF thing didn't happen, or I should rephrase it as if LYF didn't play victim and revealed that relationship in the show, she would have had very few haters. Anyway, I hope she will get more offers and a new drama soon. Wanna see her work.

That's true about Da Hae having to go to China as well around 15-20 March for Anya or Shunvfang! *evil laugh* This looks like another "Hawaii". I mean like on August 2014 DH went to the US first to do the photoshoot for InStyle Weddings and Wookie went to Hawaii to do the Arena shoot. You know, different country than their own but casually they are both there at the same time! Even if they are indeed popular in China as well, it's a wider country and it would be easier for them to hide somewhere and enjoy time together... they have ninja skills after all.

I think Wookie has been attempting for a while to get into Chinese market through endorsements before any drama/movie. I hope he can get offered a work for TV or cinema someday, and that Da Hae will also get some offers as well. Who knows, since the article I posted above mentioned DH too, there could come some writer or director who would like to do something with both of them as the leads! XD I am daydreaming too much now, but you never know. It's possible if this dream would happen that DongHae would be even more consolidated as a couple not only in SK but also in China. IHIHIHI.

Btw here's my DongHae Calendar, February 2015 ^^

bGqmASk.jpg

@Much, hope you don't mind I putting your video here-so beautiful
the wall kissing still gives a goosebump-actor and actress can kiss like that but male and female with close deep friendship don't kiss like that-unless you a re a lover.
much晴 ‏@muchcloudier 13 hrs13 hours ago
Present(kwill)_by much
#Donghaecouple#leedahae#leedongwook#이다해#이동욱#hotelking

Present(kwill)_by much #Donghaecouple#leedahae#leedongwook#이다해#이동욱#hotelking

A video posted by much晴 (@muchcloudier) on Feb 2, 2015 at 8:05am PST

Present(kwill)_by much #Donghaecouple#leedahae#leedongwook#이다해#이동욱#hotelking

A video posted by much晴 (@muchcloudier) on Feb 2, 2015 at 8:05am PST

https://twitter.com/search?f=realtime&q=lee%20da%20hae&src=typd

Seems like it's confirmed that LDW is going to attend the auto show in XinJiang but fans are complaining it's really far from major cities.  So LDW in China 3/15 and LDH in China 3/20  kekekekeke.......................  /:)  
Possible LDW showing up with LDH with their hats on and scarf and mask in a major Chinese toruist site?/   :-?  
Chinese fans on the alert please!!  [-O<

New pictures from PAT :)

http://www.wsobi.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=25228
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01853206609266912&DCD=A10102
http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA31&newsid=01856486609266912&DCD=A10102

PS15020300292.jpgPS15020300293.jpg
25228_24083_3510.JPG

Lee Dong Wook with choreographer Woo Sang Rok
http://instagram.com/woo_sangrok/

PAT 광고 촬영 런던까지가서 이동욱씨랑 작업했습니다 수고하셨습니다 동욱씨!!

#촬영 #광고 #연예인 #이동욱 #런던 #PAT

VQ6fJxj.jpg

stay tuned on this, looks like the rumor abt Wookie's Chinese movie "Broken Hell" might be true

Pianpiangongzi jade
[break] hell _ Baidu Encyclopedia "broken Hell" is a crime suspense reasoning IQ gangster action movie, by Wilson Yip producer, directed by Wu Ru goods, Nicholas Tse, Song Hye Kyo, Ethan, Lee Dong Wook , who starred. The story is about to be hit in the shootout into the heart of the dry Spies, the bandits were killed, a woman was injured and transient amnesia, where lawyers waiting car Jia-wei, four in hospital while being rescued. Look http://t.cn/RwvLmDY

http://baike.baidu.com/subview/3655491/15907429.htm#71-tsina-1-25601-dadf506520c0a2942d603305c014f012

Which character is Wookie going to portray?  According to the detail underneath, Wookie's character's name is still unknown.  Will he be the bandit?  May be his part is to recall how he became a bandit?  Looks like he should be one of the leads but may not be as big as the other two guys.  It is a good start for Wookie anyway.  I wish he can really gain more popularity and fly out Korea!