[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

If she arrived the day before yesterday, this coincides with her stylist's tweet about preparing food for them. Does this mean she made a separate meal that same day for her visitor "friend" who had to see her the day she arrived? Sounds like this friend is pretty special! :D :>

@noucturne9, yup...the punctuation would help to understand better what she means. the word here sounds strange "吃完了也没有落下甜点". Anyway, it makes sense that they did have dessert otherwise and connect well with the gain weight concern. whatever she means, we are happy that she is happy. And, he is happy too. They both should gain back some weight. 
@turquoiseblue, don't die, you still need to go to their wedding. Meanwhile, we are all with you in the donghae heaven. 
have a lovely weekend, everyone. 
P.S. will she post again today????  or he posts today? 

@apqaria, haha... 
Seho, it is time for you to be the cover-up messenger again. Pls visit Wookie at the set as if you brought him the food (certainly we all know where the food is come from), so he would have the chance to say '~~~ love you' again. 
they can't be too obvious, yet they also can't hold the happiness and how much they want to share with us ;)

Guest ManolitaA

OH MY GOSH...help I can't breath with that view...and yes theres only one guy in my mind...why is it our mind is like this?  :\"> :x :P:P...the posture of that man behind is sooo familiar... ehem ehem...oh my delulu mind again...and I know I'm not the only one thinking like that... :\"> [-O<

Guest tinsky73

Since having a meal with a lone "friend" who just had to see you on the day you arrived screams intimacy to me, Imma scrutinize the hell outta this photo...

2014c37a06a2-deaf-4e48-8a20-f628c233eb98

The dish looks spicy with that red peppery color. I read that wookie likes spicy food, yes?

The plates are different. The white one is bigger. Perhaps for this "friend" who has a big appetite & will most likely ask for 2nd or 3rd servings? And notice how she focused so much on this white plate.

The garnishing on the plates. Does it seem like she's trying to make it into a heart shape? The photos aren't so clear but are those strawberries? A fruit in the color of love arranged in a heart shape... meal is special & intimate indeed! ;)

ETA: Of course, I had to add that she captioned this as a "REVELATION" though masked in riddles & hints...

Guest matchabit

This seems redundant but will you pretty please not quote pictures?? I know we're all excited but please take time to edit your quotes to exclude images. Thank you!

Guest ainianne

Hallo! Those pics are enough to make us all happy! (well, and on pervy thoughts....kekeke)Thank you,Da Hae for uploading the pics! It's really great that she came back(to SK)  and updates everyday. Our ship is on party and investigative modes.... Donghae are happy and we are too....

WTF!!!!! Can we have party right now???? Lets take the beat wiggle wiggle of Jason Derulo? :-bd :D <:-P Cause atm i want to shout out loud that Donghae is real!!!! With matching GARLAB! (Giggling And Rolling Like A Buffalo)

Thanks to the EAGLE EYE / TIGER LOOK/ OWL LOOK /Sharp Eyes Of unnie @turquoiseblue‌ It made me giggle to death. Specially to the man standing at the back of Dahae. I Have this kind of feelings that it was wookie. Cause based on his stand, mascular back(yeah i saw it even If it is far. Coz i have this telescope eye lenses hahahah Just let me okay? Hahaha) and hairdo' it was Wookie's figure that i see :-B Ommmooo just let me believe with this! Hahahah

PS: To all Donghae Shippers/ Cruisers here, Gomawo for feeding up my Hungry Donghae heart. :x ;)

And another thing. My POV about Wookie's reaction that Dahae's back in SK!

W-Expectation: :) (Just a smile)

W-Reality: \m/ (Yeeeessss!!!!! JHB style) hahahaha

Lets all have a lovely weekend shippers/cruisers!!!! :x :x :x