[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@Monalita TQ so much for Suho story, yes I read that story too. Some Korean agencies are soooo terrible and inhuman, no career if you don' t want to follow their orders, esp if that actors coming from poor family background.

I saw Dahae posted her pic with Suho in late yr 2010 or early 2011. At that time Wookie still in military and Dahae attched with someone. Then after military Wookie also attached with someone, so they just remain friend. The rest is history

@samzz, can you post a picture of Da Hae with Suho? or did Suho have a picture with both Wokie and Da Hae?

---------

I'm using mobile right now, will post the pic to u later. But u can check Apqaria's blog, she has the story abt that song. Dahae and Suho collaborated making a song in yr 2010 2011, and only released in yr 2013.

About ANAT cosmetics, I think Dahae's Chinese teacher is one of the people working on that new brand as she has been posting several pictures about it since August and referring to it as "our company" in some messages. And so, she was the one to get her signature as a support from Dahae for her teacher and it could have been at any time actually while they meet for classes. But hopefully we confirm soon that she is to Korea already.
And about the fan meeting for Shunufang next month, I think there is no way they will do a fan meeting without Dahae around or how it will be even called a fan meeting to begin with.

Guest kdreamer

I feel disappointed that Hotel King will be shown in GMA, and not in ABS-CBN. and also to my surprise, ABS-CBN got ANGEL EYES instead. coincidence or not?
fellow Filipino's, i think GMA will have it this time

;)) :-SS

regarding the ANAT's signature, 3 possibilities
-maybe she signed when she was in  Korea around the time we suspect she returned with Wookie from Hawaii or returned alone-then her teacher put it in Anat's IG yesterday.
 her teacher (maybe as company partner) put this pic of Anat's party in her weibo with a caption, party at Gangnam) and Anat's FB stated the date of the party 29/08/14 
https://www.facebook.com/anat059320

http://www.weibo.com/sunruichen121?from=page_100306_home&wvr=5.1&mod=bothfollow

57525b25jw1ejvphoiyevj20zk0qotbm.jpg

-her teacher asked her to sign while visiting her at LA, and put  it at Anat's IG yesterday. 
-the most logic, Dahae herself sign it yesterday after visited the salon in Gangnam Seoul, (unless people can confirm she's still in LA) .

BTW, the most important one here-HOW COME DISPATCH CAN GET PIC OF IOIL's LEADS HAVING LATE NIGHT  DATE, BUT OUR CHAMO  A SIGNED POSTCARD AND FANS ENCOUNTER ONLY (wink wink, pretending not knowing how Dispatch works).

Guest turquoiseblue

@ManolitaA Thank you for the Suho story.... but can I be off topic for a little bit here...the pictures you posted of Lee Jin Wook and Lee Dong  Wook... heart attack!!! omigosh...these two gorgeous boys I can't....they look so HOTTTTTT =P~ Can I be Suho for a day so I can hang out with them?! ahahaha! Btw, I think LJW can be paired with Dahae too...they might look good as well... though I dunno if Wookie will approve of that :)) Possessive boyfriend won't let his bff kiss his girlfriend even if its just acting...hell no! not in a million years!! kekeke.... 
aJFnPnT.jpg
yum yum yum :D
anyway, back to suho and their common friends... I think that everything just happens the way it happens. you know, I dont know if the friends influence the reunion of the couple. they probably were instruments to make the connection happen again between DongHae. I hope they compose a beautiful love song for the two when they get married...hehehe :D

Guest turquoiseblue

kdreamer said: I feel disappointed that Hotel King will be shown in GMA, and not in ABS-CBN. and also to my surprise, ABS-CBN got ANGEL EYES instead. coincidence or not?

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said: About ANAT cosmetics, I think Dahae's Chinese teacher is one of the people working on that new brand as she has been posting several pictures about it since August and referring to it as "our company" in some messages. And so, she was the one to get her signature as a support from Dahae for her teacher and it could have been at any time actually while they meet for classes. But hopefully we confirm soon that she is to Korea already.
And about the fan meeting for Shunufang next month, I think there is no way they will do a fan meeting without Dahae around or how it will be even called a fan meeting to begin with.

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz said: regarding the ANAT's signature, 3 possibilities
-maybe she signed when she was in  Korea around the time we suspect she returned with Wookie from Hawaii or returned alone-then her teacher put it in Anat's IG yesterday.
 her teacher (maybe as company partner) put this pic of Anat's party in her weibo with a caption, party at Gangnam) and Anat's FB stated the date of the party 29/08/14 
https://www.facebook.com/anat059320

http://www.weibo.com/sunruichen121?from=page_100306_home&wvr=5.1&mod=bothfollow

-her teacher asked her to sign while visiting her at LA, and put  it at Anat's IG yesterday. 
-the most logic, Dahae herself sign it yesterday after visited the salon in Gangnam Seoul, (unless people can confirm she's still in LA) .

BTW, the most important one here-HOW COME DISPATCH CAN GET PIC OF IOIL's LEADS HAVING LATE NIGHT  DATE, BUT OUR CHAMO  A SIGNED POSTCARD AND FANS ENCOUNTER ONLY (wink wink, pretending not knowing how Dispatch works).

Guest ManolitaA

turquoiseblue said: kdreamer said: I feel disappointed that Hotel King will be shown in GMA, and not in ABS-CBN. and also to my surprise, ABS-CBN got ANGEL EYES instead. coincidence or not?

Guest LadyNess

I'm happy to found this thread... Been watching the Hotel King started last Monday and I'm episode 13 right now.... I love this drama there so sweet and cute they look good together... And more interesting is there BTS photos and video.... I'm watching Hotel King @viki.com glad that this drama is showing in my home country.....Philippines

This OOT but i have to spill it here. First.. .Gong Hyo Jin- Lee Jin Wook broke up, then ..Zo In Sung - Kim Min Hee broke up. And...we think we know why. Both GHJ and ZIS denied dating rumor...but still....fishy...right?

That's why i understand when some of us donghae shipper worried with Wookie's patner or love interest in his drama.

cos..sometimes they got carried away with their character in the drama. And we still don't know Cherry's whereabout.... haish.... :-S

Waa~~ I really adore Wookie, Jin Wook and Suho's close friendship...yeah, agree with @turquoiseblue I don't mind Jin Wook being paired with Da Hae, I can see jealous Wookie there, if not Jin Wook, I want it to be Jun Ki..LOL..because I know Jun Ki can troll two of them and maybe we can get a hint! ( wink wink )
btw, just want to tell something about JIS's agency, I just read, his agency will take action for those who spread false rumors about him maybe about him with Hyo Jin..I know this always happen to leads who have superb chemistry, but in SK  our couple is so hot to the fact that they are called Chamo couple by fans..so why King Kong and FNC Ent. don't take any action like JIS's agency?? I'm sure lots of fans ship them together, and why King Kong and FNC don't give any statement? Maybe they know this but just keep silent because it is true, or because they are single not like JIS and GHJ who just broke up with their partners? I prefer the first one... :-/ 8->

i think it's because it just so happen the couple broke up with their respective original partners.. That's why JIS will wanna take action against those who spread the "false rumours".. cus it is quite damaging to be accused of 2-timing or cheating on your gf while on your job.. u know what i mean?
whereas ours donghae couple are both single.. even if fans ship them for their chemistry in HK together, there's no wrong?

@imw4k well, I can't deny it..maybe we possessive protective jealous shippers too..Hahaha, but we do know Wookie is professional..If he loves Da Hae, he won't cheat her, because he is a loyal person, and probably he took many years to win her heart again..
@zeppy10 yeah, I agree with you, maybe because our couple are both single even though we are not sure actually... but I'm glad King Kong and FNC didn't give any statement because sometimes in other agencies even though their artists are single but rumoured with somebody, they quickly to give statement to deny it..