[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@samzz yes 3 months too long but after 9 yrs I think they can still manage but she certainly shouldn't do 3 mths this time. Didn't she said she wanted to date after HK? Can't do that to bf or he is going to give us that sad puppy look keke

Hahahaha now, so much troll has sense!! Wookie misses her a lot

@nocturne9, I can imagine Dahae replied to us like this

', I hv gave my heart and soul to him for more than 8 months this year, so just let me hv my own sweet time-he can survive 1 month without touching me, plus I hv visited him secretly, like all you know.kkkkkkk'

Probably explain why wookie takes (and posts) the selfie pics these days! They are primarily for the one he loves and misses so much. Also as proof that he keeps distance with the girls and behaves! Wookie looks very lonely and sad in the IM bts pic... Can only see his smile in roommate. No wonder he keeps doing it, really healing for him, esp when dahae is not around. Hope dahae will be back soon. Even though they manage to keep long distance communication, Wookie misses all the touches!

Come home, dahae!

hmmm those inconsistent/unconfirmed "sightings" but we can always dream of them being together, that's how we show that we miss them :))

And seems like Dahae still enjoying her vacay in LA (good for her) :x

I think that's probably why Wookie took Blade Man to be busy while she's not around and stayed in RM in his free time because they (roommates) seem to be good friends already and treat each other like a family :D

there's also a saying "absence makes the heart go fonder" or simply you will like/love someone or something better if that person or thing is far away ;) also they been together for more than half this year too, it will be exciting to know how they catch up with things once they see each other again :P (perhaps in Alpensia this coming fall?? =)) )

I just had my study break and had time to lurk and post :)) sooo I also need to catch up with DW's blade man soon! :-SS

Guest tinsky73

Is da hae a "repeat offender" (recycles outfits)? Sorry, I watch E! Fashion Police... :)>-

I think the denim jacket/shorts ensemble is the same outfit she wore in the airport.

@Vix, we don't know abt the past few days except fans/people acc, but today we are confirmed  where she is.

Like I said before, if fans saw her before Chusok and Mr cupid also mentioned Hongdae, most likely she was in Seoul at that time, but a few days ago, if fans saw her in her housing area, maybe mistaken as someone else, or maybe she was still in Seoul at that time and now back to LA again, She used to be like this before.

i can sense a jealous gf later on, I don't know if the swing is the same as in HK, but there is a swing in the latest RM session 2, and the female comedian is riding on it.

I'm sensing she will chase Wookie and demand the swing kiss, -and if they do that, I will make sure the swing will be broken into 1000 pieces (I will do that on behalf of Dahae), kkkkkkk

so Dahae, stop shopping, your swing is in danger. We Donghae, can tolerate other things, but not that "swing act"-too precious for us.

btw, bf is in good hand and looked very happy with the gang.

919-roommate-pj-party.jpg

15/9/2014 Dahae tweet goodbye Palos Verdes and now she at Glendale, omeiiii, Dahae trolling us , Trolling Queen, Wookie is Trolling king, Donghae is perfect couple trolling. I'm to be defeated by Donghae. Donghae so troll

@samzz wow, just watched the vid... The swing! In the banner of the new roommate members, the comedian was in Wookie (dahae also did that in the little CIEL) cute pose! Hilarious! Wookie is in danger, he must find ways not be trolled by her. Hahha... The swing set again?! No way!