[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

hahahahaa........ Wookie is in a constant paranoia with Cherry's body.... he lost his mind thinking over any possibilities regarding it.. LOL

he's obsessed with her that is one thing for sure....

;)

Ne unnie.. so true haha.. its getting more obvious time by time.. thats why he resembles dahae lately.. muahahaha..

NaryeL said: I was a few days being a silent reader but awww, those new evidences are giving me life again hahaha . Definitely every week is a roller coaster, evidences ▲ trolling wookie ▼ evidences ▲ trolling media ... 
I'm very happy to climb on this roller coaster with all of  you hahaha . Like @purplebass and I say many times.. 2015 is our year hahaha all of you, save money for SK trip and 
wedding_17.gif

vodka.gif

angiemty said: NaryeL said: I was a few days being a silent reader but awww, those new evidences are giving me life again hahaha . Definitely every week is a roller coaster, evidences ▲ trolling wookie ▼ evidences ▲ trolling media ... 
I'm very happy to climb on this roller coaster with all of  you hahaha . Like @purplebass and I say many times.. 2015 is our year hahaha all of you, save money for SK trip and 
wedding_17.gif

vodka.gif

Such a perfect girl.. She was 21 at that time and can even bought a house in the most expensive area in SK with her own money, while me, okay still 20..but even asking money from my parents even to buy an ice-cream... X_X [-( :-?? SeGafanlady said: angiemty said: Annyeong chingus! 
1st one q' have she been living in the same area since MG days?? :-/
I don't know if y'all remember when I watched SH they talked about dating and mentioned Apgujeong they said there's a viewpoint where all celebrities go, it's the same episode were Boom teased Wookie because he said something about dating and Wookie replied "It was all back in the days" they even said celebrities date after 11pm...

NaryeL

said:

angiemty

said:

NaryeL

said:

I was a few days being a silent reader but awww, those new evidences are giving me life again hahaha . Definitely every week is a roller coaster, evidences ▲ trolling wookie ▼ evidences ▲ trolling media ... 
wedding_17.gif

vodka.gif

@purplebass-love your analysis too.

my Chinese friend told me maybe the reason why she informed Chinese fans specifically abt her Chuseok holidays, is to give an idea that she's not with Wookie, so any blame on her and Wookie regarding the break up in weibo will lessen, and it works, now the blaming on her side is getting less. They are protecting each other with their  white lies actually.

------------

old news abt Dahae' house-dated 2006

Lee Da Hae splashed almost $US 1 Million on new House

Lee Da Hae has bought a new house situated in Seoul Kang Nam area lately. The area is located near Seoul and is near to a lot high classed shopping areas. She chose the area because of the convenience to enter the city and due to lesser traffic congestion in that area.

LDH decorated her house according to her color preferences. She expressed that she prefered lighter colors. Her table - designed and carved with unique butterfly patterns; her walls all covered with light colored flowery wallpaper. Her favourite furniture's her green colored sofa in the living room. When asked of the price of the sofa, LDH just smiled and replied, " Hehee..it's not cheap. "

To LDH, it's really nice and good to be able to decorate her own house because she can incorporate her own likings in her house. She prefers a more classic and vintage look. That's why all her friends who have visited her house have commented that her house was more like a cafe with a good and nice feel, projecting a comfortable and nice feeling. credits: baidu/ Apple Daily Taiwan

LOL..Try to insert the gif few times..but cannot show it..basically, its where Wookie removed Soo Hyun's hair when she eat..
Hong Soo and Lee Dong Wook are adorable too. *hides from donghae shippers*
https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/BxlbYGhCcAAbBP5.mp4
 credit: dramatroll

Don't worry, nearly most of Dahae fans love him in Chuno.

EDIT, Ignore my post, thought IM Bromance

yes i saw that gif in weibo too, so hair touching is no longer exclusive to Dahae.kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

actually who are his friends are very lucky

tumblr_n5i8hrOYbq1qgnxifo3_500.gif

samzz said:

LDH decorated her house according to her color preferences. She expressed that she prefered lighter colors. Her table - designed and carved with unique butterfly patterns; her walls all covered with light colored flowery wallpaper. Her favourite furniture's her green colored sofa in the living room. When asked of the price of the sofa, LDH just smiled and replied, " Hehee..it's not cheap. 

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass ^:)^ ^:)^ you are so daebak! super super agree with you esp. the part when you said that just because they said it themselves, that we have to believe them without a doubt :)) sometimes its worth overanalyzing things coz at the end of the day, our delulu theories maybe not so delulu after all ;) you are becoming a pro my dear.

i think the two are seen together by people around the posh area but are left alone coz they act like any normal couple, not showing so much PDA and no attention seekers. like there's a big invisible sign on top of their heads saying "PLEASE LEAVE US IN PEACE" :) it will be very shameful to even take a picture or disturb their privacy. And I dont think people who live in that area behave like saesang fans :))

well, im not really fascinated by the places where actors live. sometimes i feel bad for them that they have to spend tons of money just have a little privacy, something that most "peasants" like us enjoy everyday. the greatest things in life are those simple little things that are free :D

@sassygirl94, Don't worry girl ! I also saw that his action when I see RoM But I say this as a person's view of reality show, not the shipper role of Donghae. That his actions fully comply script. I'm sure about that. Because he is who is responsible for providing meals to cook it, and when members place to eat food that he needs a praise. And his actions for Soo Hyun obviously follow the script, he must act so as to be able to get praise from Soo-hyun. It is purely the actions that the writers want to create humor about the action with his flattery Soo Hyun.I watch a lot of reality shows in Korea include: Family Outing, Running Man, 2D1N, BFF, ... I see the actions of the members are very ordinary and certainly made ​​under the prompt remind the writer. But the writer and PD of RoM is lacking sophistication and creativity and Hong Soo Hyun also lack skills for entertainment programming should make his actions then do not turn up the humor.

@kikz Hong Soo Hyun from Roommate..she's an actress too.. but she's not join Wookie and others in Season 2...
@samzz, yeah...he's so caring towards everyone..its okay even though touching hair is no longer exclusive to Da Hae but the epic adlib swing kiss is only for Da Hae and will be remembered by all of us :-bd =P~

Wow, Da Hae vid is daebak! :x she did the hair like me because we've got the same hair color :)) that thing at the end of the hair is called 'flower' technique, it's like ombré hair but darker.

I believe when they date, Donghae might always remain within that area where her house is. If it's safe off paparazzi place, it's better to be there than anywhere... right? Plus, even if they met other celebs or neighbors, I doubt they'd reveal anything since they are supposed to be wealthy people and usually they think about their matters rather than act like sasaengs :)) like... they know they are dating but they don't say it to people outside their neighborhood as a sign of privacy/don't care.

Girls.. the security system in Gangnam area neighborhood is as tight as the Pentagon. CCTV in every corner and you need to get through layers of security protocoler just to enter the underground garage..

And the homes with high floors have some nice terrace or balcony for the owners to relax and do alfresco dining like BBQ or just hang out with their friends.. the riches have their own circle and commoners can't even meet those people in person.. life of the riches..

sorry if this a bit OOT dears...

Well, @HoaD I don't really mind if its scripted or not...even it is not scripted, we know he's just being caring towards Soo Hyun and he did the same thing to Chanyeol too..so I'm not angry with his action but praise him more..Hahaha...but I want to see him doing the same thing to Da Hae too..I mean gently removing her hair when she eat..
=P~

Guest turquoiseblue

@purplebass sad but i do agree that most actors date around their exclusive area for the fear of being recognized and publicized. or they go to another country or rent an exclusive villa. it sucks but its the price of fame. i remember Wookie once said that if ever he has a wish, it wjll be to be able to date freely. such a very simple no brainer wish, but very very hard to achieve by a famous actor like him. he just went to the men's washroom in a public place and he came out of the door, there's like 50 people waiting outside snapping pictures and shouting his name :D

but i think once they are married, people will leave them alone...most of the time :)) the attention will be more on their kids.