[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Despite the fact, Lee Dong Wook said, “Keep your lips moist at all times,” even recommending a light pink lip gloss with a peach scent. “Also, look at your boyfriend’s lips often.”

so this is what DH and DW do they look at each others lips and keep it moist using there tongue!  :))

im male and i will ship them all the way :D

Ommoo seriously??? Everyone knows here that it would be a shocked to everyone if there will be a namja who would have the courage to say "Hello i'm a boy/male and i ship Donghae" Gaaawwwwddd' Oppa thank you for shipping to Donghae Couple. I've been longing for a namja who also love our OTP. Well i know one' in IG but i don't Know if he knows this thread. But in Other case, was it you???

:-? :D

@zeepy, bc we are not following them like 8 months ago, but 8 years ago-we used to his replied before, still the same even during the heat of his rumour with Dahae after My Girl. and everytime Dahae went oversea, he always said he's lonely-first when he got accident in Thailand in 2006, then when Dahae went to Australia, he said he was lonely too.

samzz said: @zeepy, bc we are not following them like 8 months ago, but 8 years ago-we used to his replied before, still the same even during the heat of his rumour with Dahae after My Girl. and everytime Dahae went oversea, he always said he's lonely-first when he got accident in Thailand in 2006, then when Dahae went to Australia, he said he was lonely too.

I don't think they are still in the flirting stage. I think the fact that they fell in love in the past, so now they are just lovers have come to love each other. No need to flirt But they don't want to publicize their relationship, they still lie. In terms of both personality I see absolutely right. Although still want to cover up the relationship with Wookie but Da Hae is a very frank and honest so she'd never lie so in Section TV program 31/7 she is openly share about their relationship than Wookie. But Wookie is a clear privacy and Jung Jun Ha's question was difficult for him. If he admits he has a kiss in recent times or say something related to dating is certainly suspicious of his relationship with Da Hae will break out stronger.And that he can't be controlled in order to keep the relationship in the secret until he wants. So he blatantly lied and I read his answer, I feel the humor and teasing in it. Because I'm sure Jung Jun Ha know about their relationship. And when Dong-wook said he wanted to Jun ha introduced to him a girl, Jun Ha has teased DW with two other girls then  Dong Wook said goodbye and disconnected the phone immediately caused laughter to the viewers. I see that there is clearly a sense of humor and Jun Ha asked him about kisses wanting teasing  Dong Wook. Because everyone knows kissed him voluntarily LDH in the swing scene even though it isn't in the script. Lol. I'm sorry if English is bad. 

• Like 1

ShayneyC said: I think he's telling the truth. Im kinda disappointed of course but maybe his relationship with dahae as of now is not a gf/bf thing but their still in a courting stage. Well they never admitted that they are in a relationship but they are vocal announcing that they are special to each other. I think we need to wait patiently for their relationship to blossom and hope when this time comes all of us will go crazy

I think he's telling the truth. Im kinda disappointed of course but maybe his relationship with dahae as of now is not a gf/bf thing but their still in a courting stage. Well they never admitted that they are in a relationship but they are vocal announcing that they are special to each other. I think we need to wait patiently for their relationship to blossom and hope when this time comes all of us will go crazy

honey U R so innocent.. but even celeb couples who married now used to also deny that they were in relationship.. that's how they roll there in South Korea... :D

Guest ShayneyC

@zeppy10‌

@samzz

@SeGafanlady‌ lady‌

Thanks girls for enlightning me well im kinda innocent how korean couples deal with their relationships. :)

Keep calm..Wookie doesn't want to jeopardize his 'deep friendship' with DH.He has to play it safe coz excessive interest and spotlight can make or break their relationship.We've seen so many clips,pictures etc etc..Man! Eyes don't lie...we can differentiate between the real one and the acting.

just want to give an example how K-actors love to troll the audience with their personal life. If you look at my avatar, you can tell I'm a fan of this actor-everytime the MC asked him abt dating life, -always said I'm still single and not interested in marriage, fast forward 6 months later, he said he's deeply in love with his fiance and have been dating for 2 years (which I know not true also), and now he's happily married. To me I undestand their privacy and respect that. He also gave so much clue like our Donghae, but as I said before when comes to marriage only GOD knows.

Off topic: @samzz who is that actor on your avatar? 

he looked like Oh Ji ho right?  

Regarding wookie on the radio.. i am thinking JJH must have text him beforehand to tell him he's gonna call him and he will be on radio.. so i am sure it's pre-planned!!! 
Wookie.. dont try to divert our attention!!!! 

Guest ElitistaM

Associated with the female hormone estrogen, women are better at figuring out the tone of voice, reading your face, posture and gesture ;)

Dong Wook, Dong Wook! My advise in telling a lie, hmmm. You have to re-invent the way you express yourself. You have to exaggerate more of your body language and more on your facial expressions, okay? haha! ;)

Guest tinsky73

I'm still curious as to why nobody has flat out asked him if the rumors about him & da hae dating are true. To think that he's been very visible lately with 2 projects underway, he was just in a press con...no relationship questions at all. Even if there have been, it's always about the past or the question skirts around the meat of the issue which is dating da hae. How come??? :-/

1568a61a2616813672cfedfdba01e4a4_zps8a61
LDW this guy...really..haha..but like I said in our LINE discussion, he kind of answered like that coz he wanted to get rid of the question, when that interviewer ask him about his kiss from his recent drama, he even almost screamed on that interviewer's(I really need to remember his name hahaha) face that those kisses were just acting..ACTING..hmmmm..obviously he was protecting someone let's say his leading lady(cough)in the drama whose name he didn't wanna bring into discussion because he might be force to announce/admit that they're dating(soon to be married like next year) :D:D ...guys he needs to maintain the single image for ROOMMATE....I just hope they won't bring again the lovelines idea for richard simmons sake..
Anw he said he couldn't remember how to kiss or something?oh please.. 8-} someone please give this poor guy memo tabs.. :)) and his last "real" kiss was 2 years ago?years doesn't really mean years you know..it could be 2 weeks ago in Hawaii..or 2 days ago in busan..or 2 minutes or 2 seconds ago just before that radio interview started.. :)) :)) muahahahahaha

tinsky73 said: I'm still curious as to why nobody has flat out asked him if the rumors about him & da hae dating are true. To think that he's been very visible lately with 2 projects underway, he was just in a press con...no relationship questions at all. Even if there have been, it's always about the past or the question skirts around the meat of the issue which is dating da hae. How come??? :-/

Guest PatriciaL

Despite the fact, Lee Dong Wook said, “Keep your lips moist at all times,” even recommending a light pink lip gloss with a peach scent. “Also, look at your boyfriend’s lips often.”Lee Dong Wook then asked Jung Joon Ha to introduce him to a woman because he was lonely. When Jung Joon Ha told him to pick between Lee Gook Ju and Kim Shin Young, Lee Dong Wook quickly said good-bye and hung up, making everyone laugh.