[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

tinsky73

said:

DhilaM

said: they are real couple? i don''t think so. coz, all i know is wookie as super friendly with all his co-star. and super nice with all his co-star. and as i know in the beginning of RM wookie liking for Nana. and after the show begin. he liking Bom.

so, i dont really think they are real. coz, how wookie re-act to all his women in the movie or reality show.

sorry guys, this is only my opinion. being his fans since My Girl era.

:)

*im silent lurker here*

Sorry guys i'm PRANKSTER.

Im only issue my opinion about OTP.

sorry

lol girl, stop trolling. You don't have to ship them if you don't, just don't bother their shippers. This is a DongHae ship thread, of course everyone here believes there's something more between them.

I don't think we have to explain or reason with someone who is obviously not a DongHae fan. If you are only a Lee Dong Wook fan, I suggest you go to his thread. Or better yet go back to your own couple ship JJH/KSH. Respect please, DhilaM.

Seriously... that Wookie is friendly with his co stars... we've said it several times. But there are certain things that make some relationships with some co stars look more than just friendship. I won't mention stuff because it's all over this thread, I will just say that this being a shipper thread dedicated to Dongahe, we believe in what we see. Others may not believe in what we do, but why do they come here? Are we some sort of entertaining thread? If you are really protective of Wookie and ship him with everyone, I guess this is the wrong thread for you. As you can see, we firmly believe in this relationship. He might have been with somebody else and liked somebody else, but I think it's just natural for a person. But you can only love one person more than others. You may be "touchy" but there's touches and touches... and I think Wookie has boundaries when it comes to that.

purplebass said: Seriously... that Wookie is friendly with his co stars... we've said it several times. But there are certain things that make some relationships with some co stars look more than just friendship. I won't mention stuff because it's all over this thread, I will just say that this being a shipper thread dedicated to Dongahe, we believe in what we see. Others may not believe in what we do, but why do they come here? Are we some sort of entertaining thread? If you are really protective of Wookie and ship him with everyone, I guess this is the wrong thread for you. As you can see, we firmly believe in this relationship. He might have been with somebody else and liked somebody else, but I think it's just natural for a person. But you can only love one person more than others. You may be "touchy" but there's touches and touches... and I think Wookie has boundaries when it comes to that.

I do think we need to make a distinction between being 'friendly' and 'a playboy who likes to flirt around'. that's DIFFERENT. I am really not feeling comfortable to say DW is a playboy or like flirt around. Similarly, DH is not like that, too. She is friendly and close with Jang Chak (whom she worked together for 3 times and they had hot and intimate bed scene in Iris 2), but we dont' see the same chemi sela or touches in the BTS.  They both know the boundary between friends, good friends, and lovers. I bet that if DW wasn't sure DH had feelings for him, he probably wouldn't have been so comfortable to put his hands (always) nearly her underarm area when they hugged, or put his hand on her thigh. What an offence to touch those body zones. 
So, I'm ok to say DW is friendly to his co-stars (but as we discussed here, only those he feels comfortable with. for instance, he still keeps the distance with SSK, because he doesn't know her well enough to be so 'friendly', I believe), but pls don's label him as a guy who likes to flirt around. He probably would get mad if he knows he is seen as a playboy. haha... Remember in Roommate, when Bom said in front of other roommates that she likes DW, DW immediately jumped up and pointed to her, how could you say that. I think he was serious and I believe he didn't want to be mistaken. 

Guest kaman226

myvilvil said: I don't think we have to explain or reason with someone who is obviously not a DongHae fan. If you are only a Lee Dong Wook fan, I suggest you go to his thread. Or better yet go back to your own couple ship JJH/KSH. Respect please, DhilaM.

omo dhilaM ....... ,

have you read this thread start to the first page? ......

we all loved the sender Donghae couple here ..............

with all the analysis, pictures, videos ...............,

and that which casts doubt into certainty ......

when you follow wookie since MG .................

the point,

if you do not like dahae?

I seriously believe ....

if you have other bts?

the beat

Donghae chemistry ??????

Wow. A lot of backreading to do here! lol :D
So Dada is still indeed in LA, i'm happy that she got here long vacation after HK!she's stunning in the new photos posted from InStyle and loved her candid photos as well :xmaybe if BM/IM wasn't handed to Wookie he might come with her in LA :)) (we shippers can dream big ;;) )*** excited for his new drama tho, totally new character for him and we know he likes to challenge himself as an actor :-bd
As for DW, being friendly to his co-stars (truly true lol) because I think even for DH... being in the ent industry you should adapt to different kinds of people (cast and crew alike). The flirty part [-X he seems a laid-back guy and respects women a lot, he grew up having a younger sister and became a responsible son to his parents in his senior year. In RM, he goofs around a lot which is awesome and cool to see because we know he also has that side of him as a person. =))
DW and DH relationship, obviously it seems really quite these days lol. But, as shippers we know that DW has an upcoming show (expect more promos with SSK) and DH still is enjoying her vacation. We probably can't expect much from them :)) but I like lurking here a lot with all those analysis/insights (even DH's outfits in LA connecting to his new drama and uber-cute-girly-bracelets of Wookie =)) ) :x
Thanks guys for keeping this ship sail! :-* (back to school mode)

Guest tinsky73

myvilvil

said: I don't think we have to explain or reason with someone who is obviously not a DongHae fan. If you are only a Lee Dong Wook fan, I suggest you go to his thread. Or better yet go back to your own couple ship JJH/KSH. Respect please, DhilaM.

I've got an idea with whom you ship Wookie and there's nothing wrong If you don't ship Donghae but this is a shipper thread obviously Donghae you can read it in the headline, if you don't ship them then there's no need for you to come and lurk in a "boring" thread, it's right to have different opinions the thing it's to know how to express your opinion, just don't say Wookie's a playboy because he's not, you need to learn the meaning of the word respect, and respect uri thread the same way we do to another Wookie or Cherry shipping thread(I've no idea if they have another shipping threads here tho)...

yup dhilaM ......,,, you are sure to follow wookie since MG? sorry I was just curious? because you describe wookie a playboy and not entertainers ......... and if you look at the bts HK? sorry I just do not believe you wrote that about wookie ..... and in this thread we never feel bored to always open as we read, see, and believe

Guest reijaye

im a silent lurker of this thread and i love this thread PLEASE DONT LET THE TROLSS RUIN THE FUN!!
if i can give an advice to all of you..
sg6FI3w.gif

RahmaL said: yup dhilaM ......,,, you are sure to follow wookie since MG? sorry I was just curious? because you describe wookie a playboy and not entertainers ......... and if you look at the bts HK? sorry I just do not believe you wrote that about wookie ..... and in this thread we never feel bored to always open as we read, see, and believe

oh come on CHINGGUS, the KID just reveal her age-so up to you to fight with her opinion.

anyway, I haven't watch latest RM yet, is there any scene on nail painting?

from what I know Dahae love doing nail painting esp to her love one.

Wookie's nails

6cd4581agw1ek66k5wu42j20w00n6gqh.jpg