[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

LOOOL, that is so awkward, Sorry I couldn't resist posting this one =)) =))
Poor SSK stuck between two "fashionable" men :D one keeping a distance from her so he won't make his jealous gf angry and the other she actually don't have a love line with in the drama :))
restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20140902

[‪#‎ONAIR‬ ‪#‎아이언맨‬ ‪#‎제작발표회‬ ‪#‎이동욱‬ ‪#‎LeeDongWook‬]
오는 9월 10일 첫방송을 앞둔 <아이언맨>
제작발표회가 지금 진행 되고 있습니다!
오늘도 역시 멋짐의 대명사를 보여주시는
배우 이동욱씨의 기사사진을 모아 업로드 해드립니다!
#아이언맨 ‪#‎주홍빈‬ #이동욱
다음주 수요일 첫!방!송! 잊지마세요
handsome wookie but i miss DongHae :(

10462723_273194692881587_573719998976451

10253772_273194712881585_79608913865220610649664_273194726214917_632377187174081

apqaria said: OOH MY, wookie's hip hop style is totally killing me from laughter here :))
I know we don't actually need more evidences and such comparison was done before from other chingues but still it is good to see and so here are some pictures to see how different his pose was with our girl and now with SSK ;)
(P.S, I noticed that both dahae and SSK wore the same shoes :D )
201403271533772386_5333c6881c1a9.jpg

during HK, that a first time we see Dahae wearing Blue/lavender colour dress in PC events. She said she had no time to shop and her stylist brought that see through dress, so she jsut wear it. Now I think that just and excuse, she wants to match with Wooki's suit, or maybe the control freak bf is the one who choose the dress but forgot abt the lining part. Blue is his fav colour not Dahae.

Guest hiddenflea

Yes!!! I'm not the only one who thinks that LDH wud go along with DW's sister. Both girls are so honest, cheerful and talkative they could make a household merrier. Come on wookie, bring DH to your home!

Guest ElitistaM

@apqaria thank you for the update :-*
My first reaction is to LOL (laugh out loud). It seems funny though about the style of Dong Wook (but  I like the shoes). So obvious that he kept his distance to SSK (to avoid Da Hae's jealousy). SSK wore Christian Louboutin pumps (nude) yes, the same as Da Hae (on HK presscon). 
Da Hae wore Burberry Prorsum dress (on HK presscon). I believe that on Dong Wook's whole life as a leading man, he will never  ever find a leading lady who will wear that kind of sheer dress with class and elegance in front of him, only Da Hae ;)

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75072/leedongwook-brings-up-roommate-during-press-conference

class="titleNews"Lee Dong Wook Will Not be Leaving ‘Roommate’

Lee Dong Wook claimed that he will not be leaving Roommate.

During the press conference for KBS 2TV’s upcoming drama Iron Man on September 2 in The Raum, Yeoksam-dong, Lee Dong Wook brought up SBS’ Roommate.

With 2NE1’s Park Bom, Lee Sora, Song Ga Yeon and Shin Sung Woo leaving Roommate one by one, a lot of interest has been gathering on the status of the rest of the members on the show.

When asked a question about Roommate, Lee Dong Wook said, “I will keep going,” but did not go further into details.

Iron Man is a fantasy melodrama about a man named Ju Hong Bin (Lee Dong Wook) who sprouts his anger and suffering in the form of swords out of his body and a girl named Son Se Dong (Shing Se Kyung) who comforts his wounds with her warm heart.

It is set to air on September 10.

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75066/leewongwook-shares-on-wearing-special-armor-for-iron-man

class="titleNews"Lee Dong Wook Had Hard Time Filming ‘Iron Man’ with Special Armor On

Transforming into ‘iron man,’ Lee Dong Wook shared the difficulties of filming with armor on.

Lee Dong Wook attended the press conference for KBS 2TV’s Iron Man on September 2 in The Raum in Yeoksam-dong and shared a story behind filming the drama.

Lee Dong Wook will be acting as ‘Ju Hong Bin,’ a character who hides his pain and suffering by acting violent. He has a special ability to turn the anger and wounded heart into swords that sprout from his body.

About having to wear the ‘armor’ during filming, Lee Dong Wook said, “When I wear it, it tightens my whole body. I usually film for about six hours wearing the armor, and sometimes even up to eight hours, and it was hard to breath. It feels like it tightens me more as time passes.”

Lee Dong Wook shared, “If the volume is too big it might look like I’ve stuck swords onto my body instead of sprouting them out so I tried to film by sticking the armor as close to my body as possible.”

About spending over two hours on just putting the armor on, Lee Dong Wook said, “There is a frame that looks like a vest. Once I put the vest on, I have to screw in swords one by one. I counted about 38 swords total. It took me two hours to screw the swords in one by one and as I became more used to it, the time shortened. It’s by goal to shorten it to 5-10 minutes.”

Iron Man is a fantasy melodrama about the sword sprouting man ‘Ju Hong Bin’ and the warm hearted woman ‘Son Se Dong,’ who comforts his wounded heart.

It is set to air on September 10.