[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

As for Wookie past GF that mentioned by his sister on RM... tbh for me, even I'm a little bit curious who the ex was, I don't really wanna know or speculate who she is, coz I could care less abt it. Whether it's really Dahae or other girl that his sister really means... it doesn't matter to me now coz it's all in the past. Yeah, I believe he's dated more than one girl besides Dahae in the past, who wouldn't right? Even Dahae herself did dated more than one guy besides Wookie in the past. It's not a big deal. They're young & attractive people, celebrity nonetheless, of course they would have more than one BF/GF in their dating life history. Didn't we're all, even non-celeb people did the same thing too in our life? We would dated several people before we found the right one & settle down with the most suit & compatible for us. It's normal right? Even if they're celebs, don't forget they're still human like us too.

And did some of u forget abt this?
http://www.soompi.com/2011/9/26/lee-dong-wook-ive-dated-a-fellow-actress-in-the-past/
IMO this confession of him in Healing Camp 2011 is more telling & revealing to me...

He made that confession a year after Dahae confess that she did dated her co-star... http://www.dramabeans.com/2010/01/lee-da-hae-i-dated-one-of-my-co-stars/
Coincidence? I don't think so...

Dahae confession was made on Jan 2010 during Chuno. We all know at that time, Wookie was unavailable on K-showbiz coz he was still in MS. So that's why I think she bravely confess abt it becoz she knows no one would dare to seek him to ask abt this matter. Meanwhile Wookie confession was made after he finished his MS & SOAW. And why would he dare to admit the same confession in the only 1 year time gap after hers? Isn't it like pour oil into fire? Coz most people know how they both heavily rumoured been dating in 2006 after My Girl ended. Even at that time they insisted that they just friend & their relationship was like brother-sister (we all know this is celebs standard answer), but all those proofs abt couple items & their shy giddiness while they attend some events after that proves otherwise. So why made the confession then? For me... his confession it's like an affirmation of her confession a year before that. Oh and I'm sure at that time he knows/aware abt the confession she did.

So whoever the girl that his sister mentioned... be it Dahae or other girl that he dated after her, its all in the past & it doesn't matter anymore right now. Even tho the ex might not be Dahae, I don't care coz what I know & sure at this moment, on what we've seen from their interaction btwn this past 5 months during HK shooting, they are the real deal. Moreover, we already know how scripted that show somehow & like some of u said, the topic they picked to discuss is probably being agreed first hand by the cast member so whatever personal info abt their life that being shown or discuss on that show won't be reveal too much. Moreover, what's the point digging abt his past dating relationship from his sister when u can get more juicy & latest info abt his current dating status, esp when his dating rumours with certain co-star *ehemDahae* still hot being discuss & speculate in Korea & this thread especially hehehe right now isn't it? It's like some guess, maybe this is kind of tactic to divert the public attention from them, so they can have protect their privacy. Plus, since Wookie is a private person, for sure he's not gonna let the public know abt his personal life... even it just for the sake of variety show. Hell no!

Guest PatriciaL

zeppy10 said: here's the trans to the article @human1981 found and had asked @taoeunjung to help translate 
룸메이트 이동욱 여자친구 폭로! 이동욱 연예인 여자친구,이동욱 여동생 이성희 폭로,이동욱 슈 결별 및 이동욱김선아열애 루머,룸메이트 이동욱 이다해 교제 및 이동욱 이다해 열애 결별 루머

roommate's lee dong wook's younger sister lee seong hee exposed  his ex-gf and rumors about kim sun ah were just plainly rumors and exposed that lee dong wook and dahae had a relationship before but broke up
(TRANSLATION BY @taoeunjung)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Guest ariadne82

zeppy10 said: here's the trans to the article @human1981 found and had asked @taoeunjung to help translate 
룸메이트 이동욱 여자친구 폭로! 이동욱 연예인 여자친구,이동욱 여동생 이성희 폭로,이동욱 슈 결별 및 이동욱김선아열애 루머,룸메이트 이동욱 이다해 교제 및 이동욱 이다해 열애 결별 루머

roommate's lee dong wook's younger sister lee seong hee exposed  his ex-gf and rumors about kim sun ah were just plainly rumors and exposed that lee dong wook and dahae had a relationship before but broke up
(TRANSLATION BY @taoeunjung)
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
==============
By the way, just to clarify, it's NOT VERIFIED yet on the source of the article. So let's just hold our breath for a moment. 

while waiting, here just want to say something abt that mysterious twitter again
In Green Rose, Dahae's character always updated her personal love story with Go Soo's character in their special blog. When Go Soo's character died, she still using the blog like still talking to him,a nd Go Soo also checking it from time to time for her update.
So the idea or our guessing that the twitter acc is the sharing acc btwn our Chamo is not something weird, it's common among lovers, except this one is made public but of course disguise as someone else.

samzz said: while waiting, here just want to say something abt that mysterious twitter again
In Green Rose, Dahae's character always updated her personal love story with Go Soo's character in their special blog. When Go Soo's character died, she still using the blog like still talking to him,a nd Go Soo also checking it from time to time for her update.
So the idea or our guessing that the twitter acc is the sharing acc btwn our Chamo is not something weird, it's common among lovers, except this one is made public but of course disguise as someone else.

Guest ariadne82

Hang on, if she mentioned Dahae in that context, what about now? Not sure how to take it...we already had guessed that had been the case but what was Wookie's reaction to that little reveal and more importantly, what about now?

@ariadne82 they wont talk about NOW.. it's a secret for NOW.. 
since the topic in RM was about ex-es.. the fact that the sister can reveal that part is already a great deal! It was a secret all along (provided that article is accurate) 
we will never find out about NOW...unless they are ready to make the announcement but we can roughly guess...... 

Nope @zeppy10 Green Rose was before My Girl.

Ok, which one of the article mentioned abt this?

Coz I don't see it at this article link that @human1981 attach in her previous post?
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201409011215171110

Someone englighten me abt this pls?

Guest ariadne82

That's true, they're going to keep us guessing. And we patiently wait for an announcement. How romantic...dated, broke up, still in love and found their way back to each other and hopefully heading down the aisle. Sigh!!!!

shielizda said: Nope @zeppy10 Green Rose was before My Girl.

Ok, which one of the article mentioned abt this?

Coz I don't see it at this article link that @human1981 attach in her previous post?
http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201409011215171110

Someone englighten me abt this pls?