[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

purplebass said: @li96 You should join LINE btw... because there we have even more censored convos on DongHae that I often start =))

BTW! I uploaded Da Hae's bts pics on Hotel King set, the one from the loooong video that came out after the drama ended. It's 329 pics, some are with Wookie too. I still need to save the pics from Wookie's video, you will have them by tomorrow :-bd

O8IpEHq.jpg

G A L L E RY   L I N K

Some pics from this gallery:

Guest turquoiseblue

repost:201459d6799f-18cb-42a1-8658-c5ee8fe8bcba
i love wookie's living room. very clean and well kept. yeah, there's nothing much when it comes to decoration but I love it. I like big open space... very positive feng shui. I'm also a minimalist, I wont change any furniture/fixture unless its broken or its not functional anymore, the lesser for me, the better. And i think this is the part of their house that is not used often and only for visitors. I believe they have a family room where they hang out together just to watch TV with comfy worn out couch and where his dog stays all the time :D  

Omg...as I read @li96‌ post I was like what is this are we doing Algorithm now? :)) ..I had to rub my eyes few times..lol..what can I say, that is just so genius...Isaac Newton would be rolling over in his grave right now =)) ...and that m&ms analysis..3 layers of m&m's, it felt like I was reading my human anatomy and physiology book..ah lav et! =D> =D>

Afternoon chingus! :D
The last few days I've been away from uri thread... I'm taking back the life Hotel King stole me *My bestfriend words not mine*, she really hates Hotel King, she saysHotel King stole her BFF away for months =)) * 
I've been in lurker mode, and oh girls I love to read all your insights about uri Donghae, serious or pervy talks... 
I'm still wondering what was doing Wookie in Hawaii after his photoshoot, prolly with le girlfriend but he's a ninja there was not a single image on his way back to Korea, same way when he went back from Japan, he's really good at hiding, and again (long time not say) Strong Heart came to my mind rememeber when they were talking about dates in Han River "It was all back on the days" he have a ninja degree at university of ninjology with a lot of life experience B-) .
I can't remember if I commented about Cherry's photoshoot :-O  
image_zps115799b3.jpg

:-\" Hey! mamacita naega ayayayaya... :-\" yeph she's a perfect example of a Mamacita... So SEXY!!!... I'm straight but I know how to appreciate another woman's body ;)
About Wookie's ex I've two options Da Hae or KHJ, but I think it's Cherry, If Wookie's sister and his ex became friends that means they're close in age and KHJ it's 7y older than her but Da Hae and uri sister in law :P were born in 84 both are 30(31), I'm taking as example my own experience, only my eldest sister was close to my brother ex gf, because they've just one year apart, with the rest there's 3,9 and 12 age gap, sure we all meet his serious relationships (except my sister in law we meet her a few days after my parents and my brother proposed, my family's old fashioned) but every time just my sister was close to them. And even if it wasn't Cherry it's all in the past so don't go all overboard about it, Cherry dated other people too it's part of life, we all fall in love and fall out a few times in our life, but if you truly believe Donghae is real then don't think about it and just move on...
Oh before I go, saw this pic and thought about the differences in wookie jr =)) when Cherry's there we can perceive the kraken but when she's not there, Wookie jr is MIA 

XvkXVbe.jpg

*I think @purplebass perviness is rubbing off on me :-O BTW I love your comments on LINE =)) *
P.S. Why you hate me spoler tag? I use you right but you never show up :(( oh and that blue thing it's a springboard? well it looks like one :P

Kudos to all your investigations and insights...so dahae is the only co star who is an actress and later on became a singer for 1 day right?, as mentioned by his sister...

Kudos to all your investigations and insights...so dahae is the only co star who is an actress and later on became a singer for 1 day right?, as mentioned by his sister...

Another Wookie's rumored GF was one occasion singer KHJ...

Still not sure about the singer thing, when SH asked "She's a singer" and Wookie's dongsaeng said "She wasn't at that time" or something along that line in the screen you can read "Then it's not a singer" giving a hint it's an actress, I'll have to wait for eng subs to clear my doubt :-/

Guest supercalifragilistic

I just posted on the Iron Man thread that I feel that Shin Se Kyung in the trailers look more like Wookie's baby sister.  

DongHae is my bias but I feel that even though Ah Mone was a young role, it was good that DaHae starred opposite Wookie.  I feel that Wookie in Iron Man looks more like a cradle snatcher next to SSK.  But then again, it could be my DongHae bias talking.

Ah Mone is a young role but I didnt feel that dahae looked too young or babyish in HK.. At least NOT like wookie's baby sister unlike SSK. (then again, i may be bias like you @supercalifragilistic )

@angiemty "She wasn't a singer at that time" <-- my interpretation is that she went on to become a singer later...  

Guest turquoiseblue

can dahae be semi-regular in Roommate? Like appear may be once a month? she doesn't need to sleep with them in the house (I don't think Wookie will like that idea too) but just have some DongHae moments here and there :D omg the show is like a sinking ship...it's going down and down...I hope Wookie can jump off the ship before it dives in completely to oblivion :-S but I found out here that Wookie is very close with the show's producer so i think he wont quit that easy unless the producer himself decides to just revamp the show with all new members.  
haaaysstt...im getting to desperate to see donghae again on tv #-o wish they'll have a magazine pictorial, CF or anything together.

Guest SharrieD

OMG i went to iron man's thread, why they are using Cha Jae Wan's face there? i mean editing photo of SSK and some pics of our Jae wan, me dont like that. sorry

turquoiseblue said: can dahae be semi-regular in Roommate? Like appear may be once a month? she doesn't need to sleep with them in the house (I don't think Wookie will like that idea too) but just have some DongHae moments here and there :D omg the show is like a sinking ship...it's going down and down...I hope Wookie can jump off the ship before it dives in completely to oblivion :-S but I found out here that Wookie is very close with the show's producer so i think he wont quit that easy unless the producer himself decides to just revamp the show with all new members.  
haaaysstt...im getting to desperate to see donghae again on tv #-o wish they'll have a magazine pictorial, CF or anything together.

Guest turquoiseblue

I think older men in the entertainment industry have an advantage of pairing up with younger women. It's almost always acceptable to see older man and younger woman falling in love. It's more weird to see an older woman romancing a much younger man...although in Korea it's something they enjoy watching and Wookie has worked with noonas before... sometimes its so awkward for me to watch coz he looks like he is kissing his aunt X_X :))
anyway, although I'm also partial to Donghae... I have to admit that the pairing with SSK is not that bad to the eyes ... I still wish this drama will be a success coz Wookie is the lead.