[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest ManolitaA

dniiiicole said: UHoh I guess someone here doesn't agree. Wookie appa opposes to that DaHae eomma! you both made them Hahahaha =))
tumblr_n9fop1iWJH1sh8uxlo1_500.jpg
credits: dramatroll

Baek Yul and Baek Dam are only 11 months apart... wow Hyun Woo ssi hahaha... 2 months after Mo Ne gave a birth.. again you scored one more time.. well... the 50 Shades of Jayden seems applied well huh.. hehehehe..

yeahh with a wifey so smokin' haawt like Mo Ne... who can restrain the passion...

The night seems too short right? HEHEHE...

hhmm... in reality probably not so different..

Cherry.... Wookie worships your Spanish Guitar body..

:x

Wookie said "Even if Hotel King has ended, us, LDW and LDH will return to show you our other side."

I just feel like reading that quote outside the lines.

Maybe they will show us the dating leading to marriage side.

Hadouken Delulu mode on!!!!

Guest msfangfarooch

ditditdutdut said: shielizda said: Ok there it is the links. One on vimeo, the other on dailymotion. Sorry in advance if the quality is not as satisfying as it is, this is the best I can manage right now with the connection slow as snail. Hope u guys like it! >:D<

Vimeo link :

https://vimeo.com/101910939

Dailymotion link :

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x22akx9_lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-hotel-king-bts-interview

P/S: Sorry also abt the dailymotion video kinda in poor quality becoz I don't know how to make it HD even though my video is originally in HD. Maybe @human1981 can teach me how to do it. Edit : Hahaha now it's already in HD. I don't how it manage to turn by itself, maybe Dailymotion did fix it itself, confuse. #-o But nonetheless, now the quality is in HD. :x

Guest ManolitaA

Well I think Wookie is just a man in love...of course if we are in his shoes, will you not show how intimate you are to your girl if you;re girl is as beautiful and gorgeouse as Da Hae? I think you willalso want to shout it out...but still, you must control yourself since you have to protect your lady and your status...there is time for that and I know when the right times come...they will admit it and show the world...for now let us enjoy our couple, still let us meet here everyday for the good news, and thank you for all your posts, good photos and all that informations...Thanks my friends... :\"> :\"> \:D/ \:D/

Guest msfangfarooch

p1n6an2012 said: @msfangfarooch‌ he actually said 설래 (seollae) (hope my spelling is right) :)) which both means "excited" and "heart fluttering" or heart thump thump.... because one korean word sometimes have more than 1 translations ;)) :x

Guest msfangfarooch

p1n6an2012 said: @msfangfarooch‌ he actually said 설래 (seollae) (hope my spelling is right) :)) which both means "excited" and "heart fluttering" or heart thump thump.... because one korean word sometimes have more than 1 translations ;)) :x

Hi to the best lovely amazing wonderful dirty minds shippers in the world ♥ as u  dear shippers i'm very very sad coz our beautiful dream come to an end this is the first time i cry rivers about ending a drama i've felt sad yes but i've never cried i'm not able to watch or love any drama for now i need a long long i mean loooooooooong time to recover i'm having depression now what to dooooooooooo ????  =((  :(( on the other bright side i'm very thankful and happy coz i met such funny lovely shippers it feels so good to find people share the same feelings as u do i really enjoy reading ur posts we've spent a great time together we are like family now ; each one of us is from different part of this world but this place is the only that we can be all together and all the favor turn to our OTP  :x :\"> and this is my first i only thread i 've been posting in it so let's keep this till the end fighting everybody saranghae yo  :x and before i forget what about Ah Mo ne's brother they didn't give us any explaination abou it  :-? fabi2f.jpg

I'm still boggled with DaHae's tweet saying, let's love again after a decade? (Is that the right translation?)

As what everyone said here, maybe 9 years (starting from My Girl plus! Add another year which will be next year, that will be 9+1= 10. So can we anticipate for a wedding announcement next year? GOSH! I believe there is a hidden meaning on DaHae's tweet!! :x :x

P.S / I am itching to see the future! :'( :'(

Wookie is such a possessive man.. either as CJW or himself... but only to Cherry... the way he cupped her face like that... it's his sign to both Cherry and the world to read it behind his body language lines..

1. Cherry.. you are mine.. you lips are mine and I want to savor every inch of it.. sucking it as much as I want to.. absorb the natural body fluid in it because I like it so much. Loving it so much.. treasuring every second of the intertwining and that's the real me.

2. There is no way that Cherry can escape from his soft rampage.. he gripped her face so tightly and there is no way that she can turn her face with his both hands jailing her freedom...

3. If someone can zoom the kiss from far angle.. we can see it quite clearly how much he enjoyed eating her lips like a boy sucking a sweet candy.. he's so loving it..

4.I bet that wedding kiss and the theme are also adlib from them........

They just didn't admit it.... yet... heheheehee......

My interpretation is different, when I see a girl being hugged by a guy and she lifts her foot unwittingly, I think the girl feels so giddy and she expresses it by lifting her foot.

When a woman and a man hug/kiss, the woman tends to lift her foot to show just how much she loves her man. / I agree with this!