[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

This link has better google translation-I corrected the spelling on some of the translation

The kisses, milk on the swing, Nemo sofa scenes are all adlibs.

http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014072010234622823&md=20140720102558_AO

Yidahae and "Hotel King" LDW has a 'honey Chemie' eye catching the theater. MBC weekend in HR Special "Hotel King" (a play joeunjeong, directing Ashburn, jangjunho) hotel heiress Oh Monet and General Manager chajaewan Station yidahae and LDW is every time you are comparing it to a non-Chemie buzz. scenes shine aedeuribeu These are by far the couple adlibs instead. Has created the scenes in the actual filming adlibs is constantly leading to the LDW. gathered to talk to Chemie ' Nemo 'Watching God was also completed by natural adlibs. Looking at the two, and mulkkeureomi yidahae responded with "You're ugly" yidahae in the cement, and LDW "(you) most beautiful in the world" scene actor 's physical appearance struck fun camera that has filled the. Hotels King said, " two actors adlibs Chemie and cut off from the scene without turning the camera continues. Among the many scenes actually adlibs coming out, "he said resulted in Minutes aired last week received the swing scene was completed by two actors possessed adlibs. Fountain Water is sitting side by side on the swing LDW is only adlibs scenario were not in milk - produces up to kiss god, site staff . jaahnaetda the admiration of hongmigyeong reporter mkhong @ 

Oookayyyy! Reading that translation left me dizzy for a while. I'm hoping for a better translation. I wanna make sure the "bright future together" part is really there.

Bright. Future. TOGETHER. I'm beginning to feel lightheaded just thinking about it! :-O

Guest ferlydee

Hello, my first post as a newbie.  Just can't resist posting due to "ring" issue.  Let me share you my pov on items/props being used in a drama/movie.  First of all, all the items being used/showed on tv drama or movie were all sponsored items.  Cartier is famous for lending jewelries to any producer whose tv or movie projects needs jewelries, ie, I've seen it in I Miss You, with the original box on it.  If Mr. Lee Dong Wok would give an engagement ring, would that be a more appropriate ring like a 4 to 7 carats diamond single stone?  For any item being used by actors/actresses, it is an endorsement already.  Look at this popular Korean actress, she is the official endorser of Cartier and whenever she wears Cartier jewelries, it's sold right away.  But whatever you think about the ring, it's okay to think that way, I am just amused but who knows,  it might be really a gift for LDH.  So have fun guys and thanks for the space.  

Guest JessicaTham

ep 29 was hilarious..hahaha omma was amazing... i love omma tooo she was damn good ..hatts off to her acting :)

my donghae hahaha...awww tht trio scene was lovelyyyy...muaahh muahhhhhh muaaahhhhhhhhhhh ♥♥♥♥♥♥

NEWS : 19/7/2014 "Hotel King"Lee Dong Wook-Lee Da Hae recipes created the what is
sweet? Kissing scene as well as the manufacture of ... are dating,really?"Hotel King" chemistry of sweet couple Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook again attracted the attention of the audience.
In MBC weekend drama "Hotel King" as heiress Ah Mo Ne and General Manager Cha Jae-Wan,response of the paired Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook through each episode more boom and attracting the attention of the audience.The movie shines is definitely the scenes of the couple. In reality the scene filming, Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook are constantly working
together to create the scenes make history. Sweet reaction in sight watching cartoons Nemo
also completed a very natural way.Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook looked natural and said, "you're the most beautiful person in this world" and Lee Dong Wook soon tease you again soon with the sentence: "you're the worst!", this is a scene is not taking place but the two actors really are amusing and the camera recorded.A worker in the Union Hotel King said: "The Italian food and the response of the two actors very well up in the camera never turns off that continually turned to collecting all the moments of both. Life of the holiday at in turn still have footage so beautiful ".In last week's episode 2 broadcast also has the scene been completed thanks to the two natural actors generate. After playing in the fountain Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae together sitting in rocking, even inserted footage of milk and kisses here were not in the script that's both incredibly naturally created makes the employees present at the film school is an exclamation. In addition, the "Hotel King" with the participation of Lee Da Hae- Lee Dong Wook and the other actors are going to end, the movie
is still 4 more episodes are finished. 29 episode will broadcast on at 21: 55 19/7.
Source: Ten Asia via Naver
Trans: Fb: https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveHotelKing?fref=ts

pearlydee said: Hello, my first post as a newbie.  Just can't resist posting due to "ring" issue.  Let me share you my pov on items/props being used in a drama/movie.  First of all, all the items being used/showed on tv drama or movie were all sponsored items.  Cartier is famous for lending jewelries to any producer whose tv or movie projects needs jewelries, ie, I've seen it in I Miss You, with the original box on it.  If Mr. Lee Dong Wok would give an engagement ring, would that be a more appropriate ring like a 4 to 7 carats diamond single stone?  For any item being used by actors/actresses, it is an endorsement already.  Look at this popular Korean actress, she is the official endorser of Cartier and whenever she wears Cartier jewelries, it's sold right away.  But whatever you think about the ring, it's okay to think that way, I am just amused but who knows,  it might be really a gift for LDH.  So have fun guys and thanks for the space.  

Guest MarilynM

Whatever it is I still love the proposal scene and the ring and what makes it very special is Wookies msge and him mentioning Jeju Island ayiiie:D

Guest tinsky73

Hello, my first post as a newbie.  Just can't resist posting due to "ring" issue.  Let me share you my pov on items/props being used in a drama/movie.  First of all, all the items being used/showed on tv drama or movie were all sponsored items.  Cartier is famous for lending jewelries to any producer whose tv or movie projects needs jewelries, ie, I've seen it in I Miss You, with the original box on it.  If Mr. Lee Dong Wok would give an engagement ring, would that be a more appropriate ring like a 4 to 7 carats diamond single stone?  For any item being used by actors/actresses, it is an endorsement already.  Look at this popular Korean actress, she is the official endorser of Cartier and whenever she wears Cartier jewelries, it's sold right away.  

But whatever you think about the ring, it's okay to think that way, I am just amused but who knows,  it might be really a gift for LDH.  So have fun guys and thanks for the space.  

I'm familiar with product placements. It's big in Hollywood movies & I've seen it in Korean dramas as well. I was thinking Cartier is a major sponsor of HK. Maybe it's there at the end credits. But the watches & bangle wookie & da hae have used in character are probably from their personal collection since I've seen photos of them from way before HK wearing those same pieces. It's probable that they get paid just wearing a Cartier piece in the drama.

The ring could be a loan from Cartier. But looking at it from a shipper's POV, the possibility of them getting engaged for real while filming a drama isn't far fetched. With wookie in loverboy mode, expect the unexpected. He's sly like that!

;)

ViX said:

NEWS : 19/7/2014 "Hotel King"Lee Dong Wook-Lee Da Hae recipes created the what is
sweet? Kissing scene as well as the manufacture of ... are dating,really?"Hotel King" chemistry of sweet couple Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook again attracted the attention of the audience.
In MBC weekend drama "Hotel King" as heiress Ah Mo Ne and General Manager Cha Jae-Wan,response of the paired Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook through each episode more boom and attracting the attention of the audience.The movie shines is definitely the scenes of the couple. In reality the scene filming, Lee Da Hae-Lee Dong Wook are constantly working
together to create the scenes make history. Sweet reaction in sight watching cartoons Nemo
also completed a very natural way.Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook looked natural and said, "you're the most beautiful person in this world" and Lee Dong Wook soon tease you again soon with the sentence: "you're the worst!", this is a scene is not taking place but the two actors really are amusing and the camera recorded.A worker in the Union Hotel King said: "The Italian food and the response of the two actors very well up in the camera never turns off that continually turned to collecting all the moments of both. Life of the holiday at in turn still have footage so beautiful ".In last week's episode 2 broadcast also has the scene been completed thanks to the two natural actors generate. After playing in the fountain Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae together sitting in rocking, even inserted footage of milk and kisses here were not in the script that's both incredibly naturally created makes the employees present at the film school is an exclamation. In addition, the "Hotel King" with the participation of Lee Da Hae- Lee Dong Wook and the other actors are going to end, the movie
is still 4 more episodes are finished. 29 episode will broadcast on at 21: 55 19/7.
Source: Ten Asia via Naver
Trans: Fb: https://www.facebook.com/WeLoveHotelKing?fref=ts

Guest tinsky73

9b2e27eajw1eija83c3q1j20sg0g041o.jpg

Awww...I can totally picture them like this strolling along Champs de elysees or the upper east side of NYC during late spring or early summer looking every inch like the beautiful couple that they are.

What can make this picture even more adorable? Da hae sporting a slight baby bump! That would make such an awesome picture & I'll have it blown up into a poster & hang it in my wall as if it were my own family portrait!

8->

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

http://www.innolife.com/list.php?ac_id=3&ai_id=10327
‘Hotel King’ Lee Dong-Wook, romantic propose to Lee Dae-Hae

10327_1.jpg
Hotel King’ Lee Dong-Wook and Lee Da-Hae promised to marry. The 29th episode of MBC Weekend drama ‘Hotel King’ which was broadcasted in 19th afternoon drew Cha Jae-Wan(Lee Dong-Wook) and Ah Mo-Ne(Lee Da-Hae) who expressed each’s heart and promised to marry.
Mo-Ne said to Jae-Wan “Please make me family”, and asked “I want to live while teasing, fighting and laughing as you and your mom. Is this my greed?” Jae-Wan agreed to marry and imagined their future; “Where to go for our honeymoon? Let’s build new martial home near here. After we have baby, let baby play freely.”
To Mo-Ne who brightly smiled as saying ‘whatever is good’, Jae-Wan suddenly took out a ring “But you should let man propose.” Jae-Wan made Mo-Ne moved, saying “I didn’t know how the day I give you this, came so fast. When I left you, I thought maybe I could go to you, and bought a ring and imagined. Would you marry me?”
[image=MBC Broadcast Capture]

Haha, it seems that RM members teased Wookie showing his "black history" with a video including his kissing scenes in dramas :))
Of course Dahae made an appearance there ;) and actually the news only mentioned her name and how imparresed wookie was watching their my girl scene :D
http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=537418
'룸메이트' 이동욱, '마이걸' 이다해와 키스신 영상에 '민망'
'Roommate' LDW, 'My Girl' kissing scene video yidahae and 'embarrassing'

But Why I am not seeing embarrassed wookie in that cap below (if that cap is really taken from his reaction on that My Girl part specially :) ) ?? I see someone who is watching video of his happy love life memories :x (delusional me)
Oh that look and spark in his eyes ;;)  
20140720_1405843487_65406300_1.jpg

Guest JessicaTham

i was just wondering what LDW and LDH doing now...may be filming HK or shooting kissing scene....hehehehehe

HK will end n i dont know how will i survive...plzz chingus be connected like this only for donghae ^_^ :*