[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest mari3all3n

Hello fellow shippers! I have just finished reading all your posts and I'm so happy right now. It's almost 5 days since typhoon glenda hit our country & electricity has not yet been fixed.right now, I'm waitingfor HK with eng subs. I hope I won't get any carrier signal problems whilewatching HK on my tablet.

Guest turquoiseblue

oh yes dear, that's why hard for any woman to forget him, best example is Dahae, even after 9 years, she's still like first time knowing him.

------------------

haha i think she tried. they both tried to keep it strictly professional and on friendly terms but failed miserably coz attraction is too strong and the feelings for each other so hard to fight.. that's why i know from the very start these two cannot work together and not fall in love. its either they never work together again or they reunite on and off cam :D that's the only way to go :))

hi my fellow shippers, how was your sleep?? imma be joining you afterwards i'm just here to deliver some gifs :)
 csK4kqg.gif

ate @turquioseblue here are the gifs u have requested.. i didnt know how'd you like it to happen, if its slow mo or zoomed so i did both.. hehehe

VwCcmEv.gifexwRquV.gif

ps sorry for its LQ just ripped that off in a 480p vid

Ok, my cute shipper friends aka donghae detectives :)

If this proposal scene is really an adlib --

I am still puzzled by the 1 year time frame. 

Would it be the 10th anniversary of their first meeting?  MG was filmed in 2005.  so 2015 will be 10 years for them but I am not sure why he said this date.  I don't think they met in July 2005?  Shouldn't it be November when they first start shooting MG?  Hum.... :-?

This link has better google translation-I corrected the spelling on some of the translation

The kisses, milk on the swing, Nemo sofa scenes are all adlibs.

http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014072010234622823&md=20140720102558_AO

Yidahae and "Hotel King" LDW has a 'honey Chemie' eye catching the theater. MBC weekend in HR Special "Hotel King" (a play joeunjeong, directing Ashburn, jangjunho) hotel heiress Oh Monet and General Manager chajaewan Station yidahae and LDW is every time you are comparing it to a non-Chemie buzz. scenes shine aedeuribeu These are by far the couple adlibs instead. Has created the scenes in the actual filming adlibs is constantly leading to the LDW. gathered to talk to Chemie ' Nemo 'Watching God was also completed by natural adlibs. Looking at the two, and mulkkeureomi yidahae responded with "You're ugly" yidahae in the cement, and LDW "(you) most beautiful in the world" scene actor 's physical appearance struck fun camera that has filled the. Hotels King said, " two actors adlibs Chemie and cut off from the scene without turning the camera continues. Among the many scenes actually adlibs coming out, "he said resulted in Minutes aired last week received the swing scene was completed by two actors possessed adlibs. Fountain Water is sitting side by side on the swing LDW is only adlibs scenario were not in milk - produces up to kiss god, site staff . jaahnaetda the admiration of hongmigyeong reporter mkhong @ 

Also - I think there's a big possibility that the wedding proposal is REAL for DongHae because it's truely unique in drama history and isn't it crazy mad and insanely romantic for your boyfriend to propose to you on national TV embedded in a TV drama??  A proposal in par with their crazy mad and insane love...  Wow.. Do you think Wookie is capable of doing this?

OK - Think I am going crazy ............... LOL.........  ignore me if you are still composed ... LOL..  :-j

crazy.gif

nocturne9 said: Ok, my cute shipper friends aka donghae detectives :)

If this proposal scene is really an adlib --

I am still puzzled by the 1 year time frame. 

Would it be the 10th anniversary of their first meeting?  MG was filmed in 2005.  so 2015 will be 10 years for them but I am not sure why he said this date.  I don't think they met in July 2005?  Shouldn't it be November when they first start shooting MG?  Hum.... :-?

Guest kaldina2604

samzz said: blueGurl_nineteen said: @purplebass‌ OH MY... :)) What happened the night before for it to leave a mark like that? :)) How passionate is it? Haha. Miss Lee must have been ahem... wild. ;)) With all the apparent desire from Wookie (the stares and the recently discovered evidence of le kraken), I am surprised we have not seen any evidence of some wild love-making on Miss Lee. Either she has really good cosmetics to hide them, or Mr Lee is very good at controlling himself such that his activities do not go wild so as to leave trails of it on her. =))
It is so hard to keep thoughts innocent when we see all these things. :)

Guest kaman226

Reading all the comments about the hickey and love bite made me smile ear to ear!!
Our OTP did give us wild imaginations every episodes I'm dying to see what will be discovered from all the eagle eyes here in tonight's ep  =))

Guest kaman226

turquoiseblue

said: and i hope someone does the gif of this one too please !

:)

)  how can a simple door sliding scene be so hot?  omg these two flirting in front of the camera... I just can't... too hot to handle :x :x please get married NOW!

8uFh5BR.jpg

Guest msfangfarooch

Hello my dear chinggus! ;) I see majority of our fellow shippers have gone "DELULU" mode again regarding the proposal and the engagement ring. I couldn't help but smile and laugh at how far and extended our creative imaginations go when it comes to the two. Some even looked up the meaning and symbol of the Cartier ring (thank you btw ;) ). After reading all the posts, thoughts, and comments within the past 24 hours, a theory crossed my mind. And the more I think about it the more plausible and possible it gets. We may not be delusional after all! :D So here's my take on it - "THE RING COULD REALLY BE a GIFT FROM WOOKIE." Well, let's break down every possible angle (no bias) - first, as some already mentioned, that is quite an expensive piece of jewelry. Is it reasonable and typical for tv productions to spend that much for an engagement scenario? Second, as pointed out by one of our researcher shippers, this Cartier ring is not in line with the company's engagement ring pieces (could be a promise ring perhaps), and the last thing that really makes my theory sound is the article that was posted this morning (about the ad-libs and the observation of the production team). I was really caught by these words - "WE ARE SO HAPPY TO BE WORKING WITH THESE TWO STARS AND WE LOOK FORWARD TO THEIR BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER :x (translated and summarized by Instagram user taoeunjung). For me the last line is a resounding confirmation about the status of our OTP. Take note of the BRIGHT FUTURE TOGETHER phrase. What's in the FUTURE, Chinggus??? :) The delulu in me feels like it's a union waiting to happen. It's like the production team is already sending their "best wishes" for them on that special day (maybe I'm getting a little overboard here...but still that is how I felt when I first read it ;)) ). BTW, can someone please verify the accuracy of the translation of the said article? PLEASE. I know we have some very resourceful peeps in here. :-* That is all. 8-> Special thanks to Instagram user TAOEUNJUNG !

Just saw the episode with eng sub and that proposal was so freaking aaaaahhh 8-> they even talked about babies :D

Chingus I can't keep my thoughts straight 8-}

Wookie & Cherry if you get married next year I'll go to Korea and camp with @samzz‌ :)>-

Guest nikisa

Yes love this scene too. They way he looked at her. OMG! :x

Maybe this scene was taken after he came back from Japan.. you know when you miss someone, you will.only tend to look at him/her only..

:)

When WH said "There's something between us you don't know about, if you don't want to lose him to me, be nice to him" I couldn't help to think about this
10549813_1436077340011511_468681501_n.jp

Cherry take care of Wookie or Seoul Ong will steal your man :))

angiemty said:

Just saw the episode with eng sub and that proposal was so freaking aaaaahhh 8-> they even talked about babies :D Chingus I can't keep my thoughts straight 8-} Wookie & Cherry if you get married next year I'll go to Korea and camp with @samzz‌ :)>-