[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest turquoiseblue

and i hope someone does the gif of this one too please ! :))  how can a simple door sliding scene be so hot?  omg these two flirting in front of the camera... I just can't... too hot to handle :x :x please get married NOW!8uFh5BR.jpg

Guest Rhere Aji

@apqaria...@turquoiseblue....when i made some aegyo  towards my boyfie, his expression similar with wookie oppa  LOL  :)) =))

Oh myyyyy....DongHae really in love for REAL, i can feel that  :x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

apqaria said: turquoiseblue said: and i hope someone does the gif of this one too please please! :))  how can a simple door sliding scene be so hot?  omg these two flirting in front of the camera... I just can't... too hot to handle :x :x please get married please! 8uFh5BR.jpg

how cute, when Da Hae's forehead hit Wookie's jaw, then Wookie start to caressing her head like he wants to soothing Da Hae :X
awww these two! :x i guess Wookie loves to touch his girl head so much :)
Touching, patting, and hugging are the basic actions of love :)
and i'm 100% sure this scene is NG but the PD didn't want to cut this because cmon, this looks natural and awesomely cute! :)
and KHS laugh looks so real after Da Hae covered her face, it's like everybody trying to hold their laughs because the camera was still ON :))
how lucky the staff who can witnessing these two interactions on the set, i'm so envy!

Guest turquoiseblue

so if that Cartier ring was from Wookie, we will see more of that ring after HK ends ;) it may not be an engagement ring yet...maybe a promise ring but still :)
*delulumodeON
Wookie to Dahae: ok babe, you can throw away that gold bangle coz I'm putting a ring on that finger! \m/ 
:):-bd

Guest Rhere Aji

Yeah, this ring is toooooooooooooooooo precious.....the ring is really beautiful like Dahae unnie, nice choice oppa  ;) :x

10541854_1446220652326304_82389875629478

cr : Donghae couple Vietnam Fanpage

Guest kiereng

What if Wookie really bought that ring for Da Hae?

:D

OMG That will be the end of me lolz

Well well..let's see if she's still wearing it after HK ends 8->

so if that Cartier ring was from Wookie, we will see more of that ring after HK ends ;) it may not be an engagement ring yet...maybe a promise ring but still :)

*delulumodeON

Wookie to Dahae: ok babe, you can throw away that gold bangle coz I'm putting a ring on that finger! \m/ 

:):-bd

:-\" Put a ring on it :-\" LOL I started singing that Beyoncé song

When I was watching the scene I thought "how lovely would be if that's a promise ring from Wookie to Cherry" we'll go crazy if that's true 8-} 8-} well we can dream that's the true behind that scene :-bd