[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :)))))))))

He was staring very intently at da hae that he forgot who & where he was! Our boy is whipped. Whipped real good! b-(

OMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMG. Pics of Cherry and Wookie with babies, especially Wookie with that baby... I MELTEEEEEEEEEEEEED and it wasn't because of the 30°C over here. =)) I can totally see them as parents, especially him. He would be the kind of dad who would go out with his kids on Sunday mornings and take them to the park to play while their omma is at home cooking for them. When omma is done cooking, she will reach them at the park and the happy family will play on the grass with the kids... appa will teach how to go on the bike and omma will teach volleyball rules and play with them. They would wear lulzworthy family outfits and walk hand in hand around town careless that someone would see them. Then Wookie will be guest starring on one of those realities of dads and their kids (can't remember the name) and the whole time he would show us his and his son or daughter's adorable self. They would miss omma Cherry so much that Wookie would have to make a videocall to her every morning and evening because he can't be just glued to his phone without seeing his beautiful wife, and his kiddo would also miss his omma so he'd justify his phone addiction to the viewers like this.

Okay, am I dreaming too much??? #delusionalmodeon =)) =)) =))

While Wookie looks at his phone and puts it aside on one of the last gifs, he licks his lips... that kind of lips licking when you are thinking about something tasty. For a brief second I could tell he also smirked. Wookie and Cherry, were you se*ting??? =)) =)) =))

Guest kaldina2604

sassygirl94 said: Had a very beautiful dream las night...online article post that they confirmed in relationship...and they even tell that they will get married on 3rd september!!! And I'm the first to know!! OWH, GOD!!! SERIOUSLY.....  ;):D
#Desperate fan that really want too see them together!!!

Guest minmin123

kaldina2604 said: sassygirl94 said: Had a very beautiful dream las night...online article post that they confirmed in relationship...and they even tell that they will get married on 3rd september!!! And I'm the first to know!! OWH, GOD!!! SERIOUSLY.....  ;):D
#Desperate fan that really want too see them together!!!

Hahaha...they will be like "what???" " why you guys congratulating us??" "What wedding??" And we'll be like "Owh, because one of Donghae fans had a dream that both of you will get married on 3rd September!!!" LOL =)) =)) =)) 
why I feel like I'm like Gil Ra Im's friend in secret garden?? Can it be true??? I checked 3rd September and it is Wednesday!!! O:-) O:-) O:-)

정전이라 눈팅뱇이 영상 쪄왔음 (9년째 연애중)
http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=9071&page=1

Fanvid by 모카롤 (Korean fan)
Note: I do not own this. credit goes to the person who made this fanvid.
9 Years In Love

9 Years In Love
Z1gPTXf.jpg

계속 정전이라 다들 하드털기 하길래 나도 살포시 동참

너무 발퀄이라 부끄럽지만...그래도 영상쪄왔다ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

원래 야심차게 킴sky와 아이돌조상님 윤씨 주연의 영화 6년ㅉㅐ연ㅇㅐ중 티저 패러디를 시도했으나.....

만돌고 보니 패러디따위 없곸ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ제목만 따왔을뿐 영상모음ㅇㅇ

재완동욱과 모네다해는 만난지 9년 됐으니까 제목은 9년인걸로ㅋ

(근데 둘이 사내연애만 9년했다고 생각하면 좀 ㅎㄷㄷ하네;;;;) 

암튼 둘의 알콩달콩 티격태격 짠내짠내를 모두 다 즐길 수 있다는 1분짜리 간보기 영상되겠슴다 뱇들 그럼 즐감

Guest tinsky73

005BzATlgw1eidj9afgipg309w05kqv6.gif

Funny how the rehearsals show much more couply moments than the actual scene itself. I don't know why Kdrama focuses so much on blocking, head angles, voice modulation & enunciation, etc. that detract a lot from the naturalness of the scenes.

Anyhoo, so this is how these two usually converse? They were just discussing the scene but they were standing so near to each other & talking with their faces close. And there really is so much touching going on! I only see that much hand action among SWEET couples. Take note, not just any couple but the PDA-ish ones.

And it's cute how da hae was pressing forward while wookie was backing up like he was being forced to surrender to what da hae wanted for the scene. The control freak submitting to his gf's orders. Hahaha! Love does that to people!

:x

OOH Wookie with baby, sooo much CUTENESS. I CAN'T......  :x
I totally picture both of them to be wonderful parents. I always loved Dahae with kids, whether that in pictures with her relatives or in charity events or in her dramas, she always gives me lovely mother's vibe :x :x
vSKPnRK.jpg
MJsB2HC.jpg

Wow, this thread is really unique. Other shipper thread probably talks about couple items, physical interaction etc while we are just so sure about their love and relationship and even imagine their future family. I haven't seen such a well matched couple in a while and if they really married in the future, that would be the most perfect picture I can get. They are both at the age of marriage. There are people who love work but LDH and LDW both value family more, so they'll probably want to married early (in 2 -3 years time?). Seeing them being so comfortable with kids, I can see how they will be as parents. They look quite skillful in handling babies.

Aigoo, I have fallen in love with this couple. Even imagining them and their future family can make me happy.

Guest turquoiseblue

Dahae with those adorable kids :x :x she will be a sweet bubbly mommy :D Both are gonna be wonderful parents! I wanna see the future now!! \m/
I think both are ready to get married. If you will not factor in their career ambitions, they are so ready to start a family. I hope they get married before they catapulted to fame again. Coz success has its own setbacks as well, it keeps you apart and I think that's one of the reasons why they broke up or things didn't materialize back then. But I feel this time they know better. They will not let any outside forces separate them again. The priority now is the two of them and they will be each other's support and marriage is the ultimate goal :x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

EYEKISSING CHAMO :x :x  The look of LOVE...their eyes are smiling too :D and their hands caressing again...awwww :x :x was this filmed after Wookie returned from Japan? Coz they look so happy to be back together :D
AUOGp2M.png
hKiQWbZ.png
credit to @samzz (from HK thread)

Guest nikisa

EYEKISSING CHAMO :x :x  The look of LOVE...their eyes are smiling too

:D

and their hands caressing again...awwww :x :x was this filmed after Wookie returned from Japan? Coz they look so happy to be back together

:D
credit to @samzz (from HK thread)

They seriously have this 'couple look' and there is an old people saying that says two person who tend to look the same, they will have a good future together or they are 'perfect for each other'... just praying that the saying is true indeed..

Guest ShayneyC

oh look I think it's the same kid that act with LDW on wild romance

95wtwg.jpg

talk about fate. :)

This young boy also played in empress ki as Ayu.. very cute.