[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest xtin21bass

just watched their BTS episode 28..they really act like a real couple!.. and OOPSS!!.. rumors were true..hehehe 
oh no!.. DADA you should take off wookie's suit!! hahaha.. 9k3xoi.jpg

someone inbox me and asked this..

'Onnie anneyong... may I ask you why you call Lee Da Hae Cherry?

We know her as Dada here...'

Dear.. Cherry is LDH's baptism name.. only in Indonesia.. Dada means breast.. so I can't call her "breast"

:D (but apparently she is indeed have a wonderful boobies hehehehe)

We can call her Miss Lee, Dada or Cherry or Goddess or LDH..

And she remains the same beautiful girl that we love... :x

LOL... OMG dada means breast in Indonesian?? LMAO
=))  =))  =))

Chinese fans call her duo duo 多多 or ms lee little duo 李小多 or simply beautiful duo 美多. and her signature in Chinese is duo duo 多多 which is the Chinese spelling of her Korean "DA" twice.

Wookie is dong dong "东东" ... LOL...

Guest kiereng

someone inbox me and asked this..

'Onnie anneyong... may I ask you why you call Lee Da Hae Cherry?

We know her as Dada here...'

Dear.. Cherry is LDH's baptism name.. only in Indonesia.. Dada means breast.. so I can't call her "breast"

:D (but apparently she is indeed have a wonderful boobies hehehehe)

We can call her Miss Lee, Dada or Cherry or Goddess or LDH..

And she remains the same beautiful girl that we love... :x

Yeah onnie dada means "breast" in indonesian and malay hahaha that's why I don't call her dada too =))

to those who inbox me..... here it is that FAKE as its name... because Bodong means FAKE in my mother language...
I put spoiler ok.. since I throw up in my throat twice already....

10543927_270245289850787_1078917674_n.jp

they want people to stop bashing their alien chick but they're the one whose actually disrespect her...
:-??

I have always wished for LDW and LDH to appear on Running Man! :)) I am sure they will be guest together after Hotel King, with the current buzz about them and all. I like how Wookie gives his everything to win the games. Lol. He is so competitive. And Dahae, she is too adorbs in her own guesting in RM. She was more relaxed than Wookie. Her guesting was already two years ago! They should invite her again. They are just naturally hilarious, and I am sure they'd have a great time with Running Man cast. :))
I wonder how they feel about the resurfaced rumor about them. XD Are they happy about it, or is it something that hauled them to see the reality of how they are giving away too much? XD
ETA

@SeGafanlady oh my... That made me laugh so hard. Who came up with that? Lol. Is it AKP? I checked their website and it is not there. Is it only on IG? Lol. It seems such a pathetic attempt to me, whatever the intention of the one that cooked that. Is YG? If yes, then that is even more pathetic. But I don't think it is YG. Maybe it is some fan's futile attempt at keeping their ship from sinking. If they go on with this, I can't wait for Lee Dong Wook or his agency to come forth and trample all this false rumors. 

:-@

Guest kiereng

Wow they must be really desperate! X( hope wookie's agency taking action on these people for spreading false rumors. This is just too much jinjjaa!!

LOL couldn't hold my laugh when i read "alien chick" hahahaha you're jjaang onnie! @SeGafanlady‌ :-bd =))

Guest ShayneyC

to those who inbox me..... here it is that FAKE as its name... because Bodong means FAKE in my mother language...

I put spoiler ok.. since I throw up in my throat twice already....

10543927_270245289850787_1078917674_n.jp

they want people to stop bashing their alien chick but they're the one whose actually disrespect her...

:-??

holy crap!?!!?!? What's happening?

Guest ShayneyC

I'm following haha and kwang soo in twitter. I'll try to tweet them to invite donghae in running man.. :)

@SeGafanlady, ignore them lol, totally a kiddo stuff. it has been there since yesterday.-
credit tumblr
CHAMO intertwined fingers
tumblr_n8r1i2iAo91r9730zo1_400.gif

looking at Dahae today, wonder why she's not wearing bright colour lipstick anymore-most of her lipstick always matching Wookie lip gloss.I think they smooch a lot behind the scene-if Dahae using a bright one, not easy for Wookie to wipe it off.
wwbeaa1.gif

SjAt5G1.png

Guest ShayneyC

yeah I know... it makes me feel if they also took ampethamine... no worries because this is a sheeeety crap and of course it's a HOAX too..

hope this is not true!!

to the owner of the account or if you are a soompier here-TQ SO MUCH
she asked HAHA to invite CHAMO to RM
@Quanninomarley I have a special request (hope you'll help me). I hope you could invite lee da hae and lee dong wook together.

Guest tinsky73

I have always wished for LDW and LDH to appear on Running Man!

:)

) I am sure they will be guest together after Hotel King, with the current buzz about them and all. I like how Wookie gives his everything to win the games. Lol. He is so competitive. And Dahae, she is too adorbs in her own guesting in RM. She was more relaxed than Wookie. Her guesting was already two years ago! They should invite her again. They are just naturally hilarious, and I am sure they'd have a great time with Running Man cast.

)

I wonder how they feel about the resurfaced rumor about them. XD Are they happy about it, or is it something that hauled them to see the reality of how they are giving away too much? XD

I've never seen an episode of Running Man but I'd definitely watch it if both wookie & da hae appear on it. I'd like to see more of their real life interaction.

Their onset interaction will not be affected by the rumors. Only 1 week of filming left. *gasp. I'm tearing up.* I hope they continue with the "what you see is what you get" attitude & just feel free to do what they want even in public.

@samzz omg totally true about the behind the scenes kisses. I always wear fuchsia lipstick and it never goes away even if I eat. Imagine smooch someone... Wookie would have his lips of an unnatural color for a man and it would be hard to explain the reason :P

Did DH really get ill while filming other dramas? It must be hard when you don't have anybody by your side who supports you. Thankfully, it doesn't seem she is suffering on HK's set. She looks giddy, yeah, tired too, but she still has a big smile on her face. Perhaps it's the presence of her loved one that supports her :x like I said yesterday, Cherry also does the same to DW. In those bts vids you can tell they try to support each other equally and get the best out of the shooting even though they are both very tired.

Guest ShayneyC

to the owner of the account or if you are a soompier here-TQ SO MUCH

she asked HAHA to invite CHAMO to RM

@Quanninomarley I have a special request (hope you'll help me). I hope you could invite lee da hae and lee dong wook together.

it was me who just twitted haha!! Hope we can here from him the soonest!! Fingers-crossed.. been a fan of running for 4 years!! So desperate to see them in of the episode or 2 more episodes..hehe

purplebass said:

@samzz omg totally true about the behind the scenes kisses. I always wear fuchsia lipstick and it never goes away even if I eat. Imagine smooch someone... Wookie would have his lips of an unnatural color for a man and it would be hard to explain the reason :P

Did DH really get ill while filming other dramas? It must be hard when you don't have anybody by your side who supports you. Thankfully, it doesn't seem she is suffering on HK's set. She looks giddy, yeah, tired too, but she still has a big smile on her face. Perhaps it's the presence of her loved one that supports her :x like I said yesterday, Cherry also does the same to DW. In those bts vids you can tell they try to support each other equally and get the best out of the shooting even though they are both very tired.

tinsky73 said:

I have always wished for LDW and LDH to appear on Running Man!

) I am sure they will be guest together after Hotel King, with the current buzz about them and all. I like how Wookie gives his everything to win the games. Lol. He is so competitive. And Dahae, she is too adorbs in her own guesting in RM. She was more relaxed than Wookie. Her guesting was already two years ago! They should invite her again. They are just naturally hilarious, and I am sure they'd have a great time with Running Man cast.

)