[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

@bella2008 and ate @turquoiseblue your wish is my command here you go..
nzq.gif
she really did say somethin olryt.. so what are you guys thinking she myt have said?? could it really be saranghae??? LET THE INVESTIGATION BEGIN!!!

I love this group. Bracelet. Interview translation. Comparing scenes with other pairing. BTS investigations. Tounge investigation. And now, mouth reading investigation? When Donghae really get married, we should be able to make a comprehensive thesis of Donghae couple. *giggling*

Guest ShayneyC

He is actor Jo Jae Yoon, he just joined FNC (Dahae agency) a couple of months ago but I am not sure if she knew him from before or not. He actually updated his Instagram with one of those pictures yesterday also giving support to Hotel King :)

Guest arina233

morning chingus...there a few picture HK post at FB wookie update on weibo "roomate summer party"..it makes me sad, i can see wookie picture with PB..im worried what happen after wookie finish filming the HK? ooo gosh it really killing me thinking of that that after i see those picture...cheball wookie! lay your eyes on dada only not that PB.. :((

morning chingus...there a few picture HK post at FB wookie update on weibo "roomate summer party"..it makes me sad, i can see wookie picture with PB..im worried what happen after wookie finish filming the HK? ooo gosh it really killing me thinking of that that after i see those picture...cheball wookie! lay your eyes on dada only not that PB..

:(

(

Please stop mentioning the other ship/girl as already mentioned before. We are starting to come across as insecure girl friends :-SS . Just sit back, relax and enjoy our Donghae's incomparable chemistry in the awesome videos, BTS, pics and gifs made available by our awesome chingus here:)

Oh, I thought we have agreed never to talk about this? I have seen the picture too, and it is just a normal photo shoot that is arranged or directed in such a way that appeals to the demographic of its viewers. I do not understand how a single (or two) picture can shake our ground, when we have tons and tons and tons of sweet, lovely pictures that aren't even staged (c/o BTS stills and sneaky fan photos). 
Maybe I am just really too firm in their relationship that I don't feel threatened in any way. Seriously, seriously guys. Just compare how Wookie acts when he's around Dahae and when he's around anyone else. The amount of attention that he gives Dahae can shame Shakespeare. Lol. When she's in the room, he is completely, totally focused on her. You don't see that when he's with anybody else. He always keeps a safe distance with anyone else, no matter how friendly he is. 
One official photo shoot is hardly a cause of unrest. You can backtrack some of the pages here, and feel secure. ;) Or just watch the BTS videos on youtube. Or just look at BTS pictures catching Wookie staring at her with his heart mirrored in his eyes. There have been lots and lots of posts here previously that shoots whatever doubt that one can have on this ship. Wookie is the flag bearer of this ship, considering his actions, words and all. 
So... *claps hand* in the more pressing matter... In that gif, I have been staring at it for some time, and I don't think she said "saranghae"? I think Dahae just heaved a sigh of relief mingled with ease. :x I love the way she pressed her body to him, completely, unabashedly, without any sign of inhibition. Again, appears too natural to me. Hee hee. They were snuggled too closely and too comfortably, separated only by her thin night dress; and I love the way she squeezed her head in his neck and Wookie settled his chin at the top of her head. All this happening in perfect synchrony. :x :x :x

• Like 1

oh my..here we go again. it's tiring. can't we focus on our ship? stop looking and thinking too much of other ship. will ya? I want to say more but I think it's just wasting my time. I agree with @ombu0106 and @blueGurl_nineteen

Haha. Yeah, it kind of gets tiring when we keep repeating this over and over. I don't even know why I bother. :)) But yeah, let us just sit back and relax and enjoy what the ship has to offer (which is massive truckloads of mush and cheese and love). We have so much material to be so much confident. And I am.

Should we include this warning everytime we post something? "No mentioning of other ship here" I guess for the newbies, you guys must back read first, if you have concerns (e.g PB, cartier bracelet or whatsoever)

We are here to spazz about DONGHAE, please do not bring the mood down.

Yikes. I sound so serious! Not used to this. Hahaha :D but! Take my words, it's not a joke tbh.

I love this group. Bracelet. Interview translation. Comparing scenes with other pairing. BTS investigations. Tounge investigation. And now, mouth reading investigation? When Donghae really get married, we should be able to make a comprehensive thesis of Donghae couple. *giggling*

Agree! Wookie even nestled his nose and mouth to DaHae's head. His eyes were half closed and it's very obvious to say that he was indeed savouring the moment with her yeoja in his embrace. If there were no cameras rolling then Wookie and Dada would've probably fell asleep for real! Wookie caressing DaHae's silky hair, I can feel his love! So much love with DaHae. He looks contented on that sleeping position. :x

• Like 1

Guest tinsky73

Ahhh....the morning after scene...the bed scene that da hae was talking about at the presscon. So this was the scene they shot the night before that. The one that coincides with the photo of the dog, I think. At first I was confused as to why da hae would say that the bed scene was already shot but the kissing scene was going to be filmed after the presscon. A bed scene without kissing scene is really confusing! Turns out the bed scene is just that, shot with them on the bed & not an actual lovescene. :))

Anyways, how do I describe the sexy that is this scene?

#1. Da hae's long flowing hair on wookie's arm. Most guys find long hair sexy. They like the feel & smell of it & apparently, so does wookie. With da hae's hair draped on his arm like that, the silky strands caressing his arm & running through his fingers, the smell of fresh flowers filling his nostrils, that's triple the sexy!

#2. Da hae's face almost touching wookie's naked chest. Surely, he can feel her breath on his skin & if he's ticklish then it could mean trouble for wookie jr!

#3. Da hae's thumb making lazy circles on his back. I can see his muscle flinch where her thumb touched him. Obviously, wookie's back finds it sexy!

#4. Da hae's uhm chest area pressed against his abs. Does this need further elaboration?

#5. Da hae's left arm under the blanket. It seems to be sandwiched in between their bodies particularly when she pressed her body closer. Wherever it may be, whatever it may be nestled against only the blanket knows. This is mysteriously sexy!

So it's basically a barrage of the senses mostly with wookie as the recipient. I don't know where he got that "da hae stayed still & did nothing" statement from when she did almost everything! :))

Guest kaldina2604

woaah wookie is soooooooooooooooooooo in love with her silky hair . OMG seeing it with slow motion driving me droll droll droll  =P~

Guest kaldina2604

arina233 said: morning chingus...there a few picture HK post at FB wookie update on weibo "roomate summer party"..it makes me sad, i can see wookie picture with PB..im worried what happen after wookie finish filming the HK? ooo gosh it really killing me thinking of that that after i see those picture...cheball wookie! lay your eyes on dada only not that PB.. :((

please dont bring up other things aside our DongHae, let we keep maintain the happiness and enjoyness in this thread

Guest kaldina2604

dniiiicole said: Agree! Wookie even nestled his nose and mouth to DaHae's head. His eyes were half closed and it's very obvious to say that he was indeed savouring the moment with her yeoja in his embrace. If there were no cameras rolling then Wookie and Dada would've probably fell asleep for real! Wookie caressing DaHae's silky hair, I can feel his love! So much love with DaHae. He looks contented on that sleeping position. :x