[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Wow i was just away for half day and this thread really moves fast i could barely keep up but no wonder new bts pics are released and it seems like everybody is doing an investigation on the whereabouts of wookies hands again.. Lol guys are we deprived this much??? Hahahaha but i wud also agree to the fact that even though you could see it in his face that he's super tired his eye's are glowing with happiness lately..

as for my tumblr ok i'll change the header afterwards to make it a more wholesome one lol.. Or better yet imma just filter it to make it a blog for 18 and above wahahahahahaha!!! Im still caught up with work so imma post a little later today...

Guest MissM

8McD2dJ.jpg

PDnim: DW-shi..look, u have to do surprise kiss for this scene.. is it ok?

Wookie: yup but I'll do ambush kiss instead.. B-) =P~

Dada: what do u mean oppa.. :-/

Wookie: wait n see.. =; ;)

Pdnim: as u wish.. \m/ :-bd

Pd nim: Action..

Mmuuuuuuu......ahh..

Pdnim: Cut!

Dada: ok saliva everywhere.. saranghae oppa :\">

Wookie: :D :-\" :\">

Hmm STILL NO BTS.. whyyy.. :(

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: turtleaxis said: there's a small moment in the hug scene, when JW said that MN was the one who told the whole world that she was his, where he sort of knocked his fist against her head jokingly, and ugh that was so freaking cute  :\"> I feel like now that they have free reign to show their affections, they're starting to include some of their own personalities too, and that head knock screams Wookie to me, just like the way MN jokingly tried to evade his hug just made her look too much like LDH :)) . They're so adorable though, they need to confirm their relationship because that much cuteness just should not be wasted  [-X

as what I suspect, some famous Eng blog will not eager to translate the CHAMO sweet moments/selfie and esp Bed Scene even that news was on #1 search on Naver for nearly 2 days

yes papa Y doesn't want to hurt the already broken hearted international fandom

so funny, they only want to put this in the main English blog-the bromance, but not on the OTP selfie

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/2ams-seulong-and-lee-dong-wook-show-some-bromance-on-the-set-of-hotel-king

imagine if the 'hand under the blanket' makes into English Blog-I'm afraid some might drunk all night.

http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=hoking&no=8318&page=1

From one of the organizer of the food support. Something about yesterday. can someone translate this. I'm curious to know.

글쎄 난 재완동욱 그에게서

옛날사람의 진한 기운을 떨쳐버릴 수가 없다고 하는데...
갤이야 알겠지 굳이 말 안해줘도 본인 이름만 치면 첫번째에 나오던 시절이 있었으니...오해에요 오해~ 농을 친거지 모니터링봇이자 이박사인 그를 과소평가한거 맞음←킥......분하면 인증하던가......킥

어제도 약만 잘 팔 줄 알지 츤데레인 재완이는 주섬주섬 모네여친 짹짹이에 편승해봄니다. 공식 페북 웨이보 기획사 블로그 고대유물 미투도 있건만, 쿨워터의 아우라를 내뿜으며 직각인형으로 서있으니 모네여친이 포즈를 고나리를 하고...그제서야 있는 자원 활용하며 앙큼한 표정을 지었다는 후문

@human1981, google translation is not helping at all,

the only thing I can understand-Mone, looked like a doll, he described her as JW girlfriend, twitter, and why they pose like that.

-------------------

Well, I him jaewan DongWook

The old man could not shake off a dark aura ...
It's okay do not bother asking for the end of clearing your name Were the first time, but there was a hit of this ...'m misunderstanding misunderstanding're monitoring the bot-hit agricultural and amenity ← Lee claims which did underestimate him kick the ...... minutes certification hadeonga kick ......

I know yakman tsundere yesterday of eight lines is the juseom juseom jaewan girlfriend Monet trying to capitalize on the tweet. Wei Bo pebuk antiquities official agency blog is itgeonman Mitu, spits out an aura of cool water, standing at right angles, so Monet doll girlfriend pose at the winery ... they feel that the utilization of resources and jieotdaneun look crazy little back door

samzz said:

the only thing I can understand-Mone, looked like a doll, he described her as JW girlfriend, twitter, and why they pose like that.

-------------------

It's okay do not bother asking for the end of clearing your name Were the first time, but there was a hit of this ...'m misunderstanding misunderstanding're monitoring the bot-hit agricultural and amenity ← Lee claims which did underestimate him kick the ...... minutes certification hadeonga kick ......

I know yakman tsundere yesterday of eight lines is the juseom juseom jaewan girlfriend Monet trying to capitalize on the tweet. Wei Bo pebuk antiquities official agency blog is itgeonman Mitu, spits out an aura of cool water, standing at right angles, so Monet doll girlfriend pose at the winery ... they feel that the utilization of resources and jieotdaneun look crazy little back door

Guest tinsky73

human1981 said: samzz said:

-------------------

LOoks like this thremoves slowly today because there is no otp pics released, bts video!!! Ohh...seriously, MBC!!! Come on!!! I know you have a lot of otp pics and bts!!! Why so stingy.... :-?? :-?? :-??Just to let you know MBC, if you haven't heard of this...SHARING IS CARING!!! >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest turquoiseblue

We need a translation of that translation! Got a headache trying to make sense of it! Had to try though, it could be interesting...

----------------

LOL! Its funny how google can only translate a few words but if you try a paragraph, it will return a pile of garbage =)) 'it spits out an aura of cool water' what the hell is that suppose to mean?! ahahhaha :))

Guest hiddenflea

X2yYQBh.jpg
omgggg LDH's figure is to die for! I'm jelllyyy beann!!! tall, slim and chesty. that figure makes my figure looks like a dead radish. :))

Guest bunnystr

Ahhh...MBC is a bit annoying, they actually can gain a higher rating if they share more videos and pics of our OTP, why can't they realized that super advantage of our DongHae lovey-dovey off-screen moments?????? :((

Isn't it a win win solution for you and us (DongHae shippers), MBC? :-w

Guest turquoiseblue

as what I suspect, some famous Eng blog will not eager to translate the CHAMO sweet moments/selfie and esp Bed Scene even that news was on #1 search on Naver for nearly 2 days

yes papa Y doesn't want to hurt the already broken hearted international fandom

so funny, they only want to put this in the main English blog-the bromance, but not on the OTP selfie

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/07/2ams-seulong-and-lee-dong-wook-show-some-bromance-on-the-set-of-hotel-king

imagine if the 'hand under the blanket' makes into English Blog-I'm afraid some might drunk all night.

not only the hand under the blanket @samzz, how about the hugging under one umbrella? that was released by FNC complete with english translation but that blogsite ignored it. ugh! instead he posted an article about that question to wookie in HK PC pertaining to his castmate's drug scandal. really?! it has nothing to do with wookie nor the event, but that blogger made sure it becomes a major news. Ugh! what a load of crap.