[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

xtin21bass said: DONE WATCHING EPISODE 26!.. i know we're really not SATISFIED on bed scene "LEAVING A MARK IN KDRAMALAND" hahahahah!!!!!!!!!  .. the director cut! the REAL BED SCENE! GUYS!:'( 

Guest xtin21bass

tinsky73 said: xtin21bass said: DONE WATCHING EPISODE 26!.. i know we're really not SATISFIED on bed scene "LEAVING A MARK IN KDRAMALAND" hahahahah!!!!!!!!!  .. the director cut! the REAL BED SCENE! GUYS!:'( 

i think they are REAL.....
look how playfull this two. it's LDW+LDH not them character in HK anymore.

from my opinion : you can see LDW eye .... too LDH kkkk from wall scene kkkkkkk.
oh my heart. so sweet couple this two.

I'm so curious for uncut scene, please MBC PDnim can you shared with us... chaeball....

Guest turquoiseblue

WAAAAAH HAHAHA CUTEST SCENE EVER!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE ALL AROUND :x :x :x Wookie hugged her so tight and she lifted her foot and they were laughing while hugging very very tight...awwww.... definitely DONGHAE BUBBLE! HAPPINESS :D43Z4WtE.jpg

I know all of us dissapointed with the bed scene..me too...i drove like a F1 driver just to make sure i did not missed the hot bed scene..unfortunately the shown us the 'real hot bed scene' and i'm really 'hot' here.. X( :)) it's proven that our Wookie is sooo conservative guys..wakakaka...he will not allowed anyone to see Dada's showing her sexy body...i was laughing hard with my friend about the bed scene..we all had been troll by Wookie =)) nappeun namja!! :-t

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

This scene is actually HOT. Not the one we hoped for but it's really hot for a kiss. The way they embrace each other while kissing...so passionate :x :x wookie's arm around her slender waist and dahae's arm wrapped aroun his sexy shoulder... *gulps*MIfL15e.jpg

Guest turquoiseblue

fidda868 said: I know all of us dissapointed with the bed scene..me too...i drove like a F1 driver just to make sure i did not missed the hot bed scene..unfortunately the shown us the 'real hot bed scene' and i'm really 'hot' here.. X( :)) it's proven that our Wookie is sooo conservative guys..wakakaka...he will not allowed anyone to see Dada's showing her sexy body...i was laughing hard with my friend about the bed scene..we all had been troll by Wookie =)) nappeun namja!! :-t

Guest Mariana Mera Suárez

OMG OMG  xD I'm dying what about this scene ._____. his hand O.o where is his hand I'm shocking Please I need oxygen jajajajjajajaHi I'm new here I speak spanish sorry my english is a little bad But I wait that everybody can understand me .________. then they ask why I ship them jajajajja only I realized this????? I needed  to vent?See the min 1:52 and 1:57 in this video OMG OMG jajajajjaja http:

23sitxe.jpg
;)20pen84.jpg

i see the clip that @ethan_1 posted.. and... ok, despite the bed scene that I was waiting for all my life came out a bit disappointed, but the next clip really sweet and heal my soul... hohohoho
:))
they look soooooo REAL. that sofa scene, that isn't CJW-AMN, that's LDW-LDH
:x
ah, and thanks for posting the clips :)

Just watched the sofa clip...awesome:) can't stop smiling:) they look so happy!!! AND in the last 4 seconds just watch where LDW's left had is!!!!!!!!

I was thinking of the same thing! HAHA his left hand =))

30jqsdj.jpg

The hug @turquoiseblue‌ posted and the sofa scene seems like LDW and LDH goofing around like in the BTS :x

As for the so-called bed scene, the wall scene before that was better I guess

:P

• Like 1

Guest turquoiseblue

F8U2NJJ.jpg
waaaaaah! what happened to the hand? went inside the blanket with rubbing action?! I DIE :x :x :x
@MarianMera Suarez and @krispink08 thanks for pointing that out :)) omg i can't...aggggh... :D wookie-yah! you sneaky sneaky you :))

Guest ShayneyC

Im not that disappointed with the bed scene because even if was not the way we want it but still i can feel the love between. They moved me. And the scene that they were watching the cartoons its so natura,l it's so them. They got a lot of kissing scenes here in HK. So im happy about it.

Guest turquoiseblue

ShayneyC said: Im not that disappointed with the bed scene because even if was not the way we want it but still i can feel the love between. They moved me. And the scene that they were watching the cartoons its so natura,l it's so them. They got a lot of kissing scenes here in HK. So im happy about it.

Guest tinsky73

turquoiseblue said: This scene is actually HOT. Not the one we hoped for but it's really hot for a kiss. The way they embrace each other while kissing...so passionate :x :x wookie's arm around her slender waist and dahae's arm wrapped aroun his sexy shoulder... *gulps*

Like many, I think the sofa scene looks so real. It looks like LDW and LDH. They probably put adlibs for this scene. The bed scene was not so hot but the wall scene is really hot. I would want a bts for that sofa scene, it must be so funny.

Guest turquoiseblue

is this how they are when alone? :D CkovPOT.jpg

we know they are even funnier and more touchy feely...and when their eyes met...omg my heart skipped a beat... i know he wanted to kiss her again :x :x 
ZzwS9My.jpg

Guest ShayneyC

@tinsky73‌ i agree with you that ldw was pertaining to their emotions they gave for the bed scene. Maybe from the past bed scenes he has from his previous dramas its just plain acting. But no true emotions invested. That's why while watching this scene with ldh its so special, different and full of love. I just cnt explain it but i really can feel the love between them.