[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest tinsky73

Awww....

So Imma be expecting a smooch of epic proportions, wookie! I don't know how you're gonna do that 'cause I don't think there's any kind of kiss that hasn't been done on tv or in the movies. We'll be the judge of that later... :>

@nocturne9 I have been mulling over this in the past, but in the end, I just gave up speculating. If-- and this is just a speculation-- if they indeed dated from 2006 and broke up in 2008, only they know the reason for their break-up. It must have been the pressure? Lol. I dunno, dunno. But if we were to consider Dahae's words in her diary, we can safely say that if he was indeed the boyfriend she was talking about in it, then they shared a happy and deep relationship, enough for her to feel so sad about it. From this, I wouldn't think Wookie had been a bad boyfriend. Human relationships are multi-faceted, and cannot be perceived in just one way, so let us not jump to conclusions. :)) I am sure there is a reasonable reason for it. They remained as friends some time after, right? So, it must not have been that bad. :P Also, we can see how the man is making up such a sweet boyfie lately. XD

Guest turquoiseblue

I just got home and first thing I did was checked this thread..........waaaaaah aaaaaah aaaaaaah aaggg...aaa......_______(X_X)_________ *DEAD*

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: class="content-title" style="font-weight: normal;"Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae Talks About Their Chemistry in “Hotel King”

Actor Lee Dong Wook talked about the upcoming kiss scene with actress Lee Da Hae, as well as their chemistry within the drama.

On July 4, a press conference was held for MBC’s “Hotel King” at a restaurant in Seoul. At the press conference, Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae and Choi Byung Gil, the producer of the drama, attended.

During the press conference, Lee Da Hae said, “During the last filming, I filmed a bed scene with Lee Dong Wook and after the press conference, we’ll be filming a kiss scene.”

Continuing on, Lee Dong Wook said, “I will be leading the kiss scene with Lee Da Hae. The kiss scene is planned to be aired this weekend and I believe it will be a scene that’ll leave a mark among the broadcasters.”

Lee Da Hae explained about what it’s like working with Lee Dong Wook by saying, “Truthfully, when it comes to lovey-dovey scenes or harsh dialogue, we try to be careful about it but we’re filming things well by working things out together. During ‘My Girl,’ it was fresh but now there is a comfortable feeling as if we’ve been dating for a long time. We would argue from time to time and take care of each other when we can and it’s fun.”

Lee Dong Wook talked about his chemistry with Lee Da Hae by saying, “I think there is a certain closeness and comfort. In regards to chemistry, it’s already been perfected.”

“Hotel King” revolves around Hotel Ciel and the various situations that occur within it. The drama is being aired every Saturday and Sunday.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/05/lee-dong-wook-and-lee-da-hae-talks-about-their-chemistry-in-hotel-king/#.U7iR72MeySE

Guest turquoiseblue

thank you @ranxie dear :D7mko.gif
awwww....look at that index finger going in between his thumb and caressing his palm... waaaaaah :x :x :x I can't...

The Palm Caress Hand Hold

This method is an intimate, secret way to tastefully caress your lover without being noticed by others around you.  Starting with the Passive or Intertwined Fingers technique, use one of your fingers to gently rub your sweetheart’s palm in an up-and-down or swirling fashion.

Girls, learn from Dada...she knows  ;) :x :x :x

Guest turquoiseblue

nocturne9 said: 2 years sounded right too. But then that would make wookie a bad bf since she had the hardest time in her acting career in 2008 Right? Am I off on timing? Oh well past is past it seems wookie got her back. Lol :D

Guest turquoiseblue

ranxie said: this is my post at HK thread..
collection of otp moments for tomorrow..

brb gonna gif the OTP moments that happened today :D

Guest turquoiseblue

Annya

said:

Hmm i was just wondering CJW took off his shirt but Mone is wearing dress .Will CJW pick her up and put her in bed .sorry girls i am in pervy mode 

And my final conclusion is that its bedroom.And i so wished that we would have got shower scene and ChaMo starting kissing from there and reaching bed wouldn't it be great.

Guest turquoiseblue

GVQpdwZ.pngcredit to owner
OMG!!! OMG I CANT GET OVER THIS PART...SO SENSUAL..WHEW!!!!  *fans self* To be a fly in that room @-)

Guest turquoiseblue

human1981 said: class="content-title"Lee Dong Wook Shows His Manners by Sharing an Umbrella With “Hotel King” Co-Star Lee Da Hae

Recently, actress Lee Da Hae’s agency, FNC Entertainment, posted on their official Facebook page, “Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook are currently filming in Jeongdongjin. The shooting was not east due to heavy weather conditions. However, Lee Dong Wook showed his manners and protected Lee Da Hae from the rain and wind in between takes,” along with a few photos of the two actors.

In the revealed photos, the two co-stars can be seen at a beach on set for the MBC weekend drama “Hotel King.” You can see them sticking close to one another under a shared umbrella. It has been reported that the female staff members on set showed their envy for the actress, as Lee Dong Wook displayed his sweet side by taking care of her and making sure that she wasn’t hit with the rain.

Meanwhile, “Hotel King” airs every Saturday and Sunday at 9:55 PM (KST) on MBC.

http://www.soompi.com/2014/07/05/lee-dong-wook-shows-his-manners-by-sharing-an-umbrella-with-hotel-king-co-star-lee-da-hae/#.U7fxv2MeySE

Guest delphi

turquoiseblue said: nocturne9 said: 2 years sounded right too. But then that would make wookie a bad bf since she had the hardest time in her acting career in 2008 Right? Am I off on timing? Oh well past is past it seems wookie got her back. Lol :D

al8.gif @ranxie thanks for the awesome gifs...u read our minds:) ...wookie is so obvious when it comes to dada...just look at him lean in slightly for the peck on his cheek , isn't he supposed to be surprised!!! What's with giving his cheek for the kiss :-* ..and of course he gulps at the same moment :\"> ...this is not acting it's just natural instinct towards the one u love :x

• Like 1

Wookie are u going to create history with bed scene or kiss scene?  :-*  I don't mind if u create history in both after all its DH with whom u are creating history ;) So it would be remembered in thousand of years in drama industry.

Hope MBC site doesn't crash becz of hot bed scene .

Annya said:

Wookie are u going to create history with bed scene or kiss scene?  :-*  I don't mind if u create history in both after all its DH with whom u are creating history ;) So it would be remembered in thousand of years in drama industry.

Hope MBC site doesn't crash becz of hot bed scene .

I am also dying to know what this HISTORY making is alll about..is wookie gonna cry while doing it??? 8-X ..oh my god..haha..coz I think he said that no one has ever made a bedscene the way they did..what is that?..sawwrry again coz I cant seem to think straight right now..haha..couple more hours of waiting in agony...

Mama Kim,make sure u still have stocks of your antihypertensive meds when you watch your son's drama tonight.. :-w