[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest hiddenflea

I though DH's nose is getting a bit too pointy in HK compared to her image before. But then I realized it's probably just the make up shades that makes her nose look so. She's still so gorgeous tho. 
anyway on the fan account at the hongkong airport. Gawd! I think I'm having a girl crush on LDH!!!! She's so awesomeeee. The part where

"Of course ouli DaHae was such a warm hearted girl, she told the bodyguards that we were her friends so we were able to step closer."

Thank god, they finally clear up that matter. Now, let it all quiet and die out. Although we don't really know what's behind the scene, I expect no further controversy about that again.

@hiddenflea I am having a major girlcrush on Lee Da Hae too! Lol. She's so pretty I am in awe at times. Haha. But I have this major major fondness to Wookie too! And seeing them together is just beautiful. Sneifhrkdos! They are too beautiful it's unbelievable. XD Just get married already and spread the good genes you two! :))
@p1n6an2012 Yeah, I am not sure if her PS is easily detectable to undiscerning eyes, but I know she looks beautiful off-hand. My little sisters who I have hauled into watching HK say she's very beautiful. I showed them MG eventually, and asked them in which drama she looks better, and they said with much conviction that she looks too beautiful in HK. I then asked to compare her beauty to Song Hye Kyo's (my other girlcrush!), and they said Dahae's prettier, much to my delight. Haha. I only wanted to get unbiased opinion from people who aren't exposed to k-ent, so I asked them. XD Oh, and Do Min Joon, off-topic but I like Kim Soo Hyun! He is so charming and cuuuuute! But I am forever biased to Lee Dong Wook, so if there is a fight of who looks better/hotter, I shall be one of the frontliners in waving Wookie's banner! House Wookie banner! =))

Guest cinacat429

@nocturne9‌ Thank you so much for bringing my story to everyone here, hope all of u enjoy it and love our girl dada more.

Guest turquoiseblue

@nocturne9 thank you so much for the effort! :D love reading the story and because of that, I'm loving Dahae even more. She's very genuine to her fans and very down to earth. And hello?! OF COURSE SHE DOESN'T LIKE WOOKIE...NAAAAAH!! IT"S PRETTY OBVIOUS! EVERYONE CAN TELL HOW MUCH THEY HATE EACH OTHER! LIKE DUH?! POOR GIRL MUST HAVE STRUGGLED 8-| *aegyo laugh* :))   =)) Anyway, me wanna hear the rest of the story!
@apqaria I'm glad the ex released another press statement but it has no bearing and of little or no help now. In other words, the damage has been done and Dahae is already reaping the rewards *sarcasm* of his thoughtless and irresponsible revelation. She will have to be bombarded with that question all the time on top of other issues they always throw at her. Everyone deserves to be happy and I still wish him happiness...hope he finds the right girl for him.
@AnhH +10000 :D super agree with what you said!
@rosejenner123 that donghae carrot song  MV is freakin hilarious! :))

rosejenner123 said: Hello everybody! ^__^ Taking a study break to post hehe.  I actually refresh this page obsessively, especially when I'm stressed from the onslaught of academics, but you all make me feel so much better with the latest news on the DongHae couple, so thank you so much !   :x
I saw this video and was just tearing up from the cuteness , because I didn't even realize in this scene that Mo Ne was saying "carrot" LOL and it just reminded me of how LDW complimented LDH's singing skills when she sang the Carrot Song, and how Yoo-rin was smiling and tearing up while singing the song in MG (LDH's acting is just incredible, how does she do so much all at once??) And yup, would just like to share xD 
Hopefully more BTS will come soon! I'm getting withdrawals. Or better yet, a sighting of couple charms, or CDs, or--- well, you get the idea xD

Thank you so much for the translation @nocturne9...Please post the other stuff too! HAHHAHAH!

P.S. Now I'm also curious what this AMN photo she said she didn't like signing..HA HA! But nevertheless, she signed the one with Wookie...HA HA HA! Oh! and DH can obviously converse in perfect English right since she did come from Australia..Sorry guys! I'm getting a little over detailed here..wanting to know even how she's conversing with her HK fans :)

Guest turquoiseblue

most of the time, wookie loves to tease his girl...he loves to see her laugh :Df0c.gif
lzii.gif
o5r9.gif

but sometimes..he just wants to look at her and be amazed by her beauty... :x :xtqk.gif

n7hq.gif

lovely gifs courtesy of  @ranxie :D 

@nocturne9 Thank You for your effort dear! I can be at ease now, I will no longer refresh this thread minute by minute. Hahaha

@cinacat429‌ 谢谢 You are so lucky you got the chance to meet Dada. Thank you for sharing your experience to us :)

--

So Dada doesn't like Wookie? Hmmm the sofa, the gundam, the cat, every corners, walls of the hotel and the HK crew highly oppose to that! I do too! We all do! But I understand DaHae, not everything we hear is real (particularly with this one) since DaHae doesn't want to create chaos between her fans and our opponent, so yeah! keep your privacy with Wookie Dada! We'll be your walls, to shoo 'em haters away :P

What I love about DaHae is her personality, kind, bubbly, lovable and name all the adjectives which perfectly fits DaHae, she embodied every perfection a girl has ever dreamed of. Her face is just a bonus (with or without PS, DaHae is a goddess!)

Anw, when do we get a formal date from our ChaMo couple? This weekend I hope. (HK talk, sorry!)

Guest elisessi

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this about the Episode 22 BTS Kissing Scene (found here). 

I admittedly have watched it many, many times.  This starts at around 0:38 seconds into the video.

DW: Neomu mana.     That's too close.

(But, as he is saying it's "too close" Dong Wook is the one that moves CLOSER to Da Hae just as she is scooting back. And then he pulls her back closer to him.)

DW: Ya, eodiya? An-jeu ireoke.        Ya, where are you going? Sit in this way/like this. 

(DW says something else after "An-jeu ireoke" but I couldn't quite catch it.  It sounded like "An-jeu yeppeo" but I'm not sure.)

----------------------------

MY FEELS. Wookie is being so playful. Dong Wook oppa, you won't find any better than our Da Hae unnie...so, put a ring on it!
:D

@turquoiseblue ate i'll gladly add more to your collection of sweet moments :D
here you go.. sorry for the bad quality.. blame MBC for uploading such a crappy LQ vid.. meh!
ygea.gif
qxz.gif
f1kn.gif
0d2q.gif

PS. does anyone of you knows how to apply for this job???
oq0.gif
even if there's no salary i'll still do it

@nocturne9 and @cinacat429 thank you so much for sharing that wonderful fanaccount.. you just dont know how you've touched all the hearts of those who have read it..