[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

Guest syratr

Here is family photo of Wookie.
dahae (daughter in law)'s place is prepared, between mother in law and husband wookie :D (in place of gundam ahaha)

mother - wife(imagine :D) - wookie - dad - sister - brotherinlaw =D>
what a beautiful family
mkzwft.jpg
caps from roommate

Guest besotted

@SeGafanlady What is the news saying? Does that mean they'd take her out of Roommate? Haha
....Oh Ok. Moving on...
Again, can't wait for the fan account...@nocturne9...my sanity is in your hands!!! LOL

Guest turquoiseblue

samzz

said:

and here, I'm 1000000

% SURE, Dahae's fingers are not scripted, that's normal reaction to a guy u cares the most. We don't do that to our male/female best friends, or to just normal co star even during acting

and Wookie's finger too, AWWWWWWW

LOL.. OMG, just checking this thread and so many people's waiting... =))   actually, sorry, shouldn't have made it sound sooo optimistic, it's not a big big deal since we'll never really know what the truth is until the truth is out.  It's just a fan's opinion on the couple.  But it's a favorable opinion the way I see it..  Also, I am doing a full translation + photos and it's informal, so it takes time.  Will post later tonight ... 

samzz said: now I hv time to read and watched some video on Dahae visit to Hong Kong. No wonder she gives us generic reply on her personal affair. The media asked her on her Chinese ex-boyfriend, and she refused to answer it. The news still in hot search list in China.
i hope this not going to affect future HK activities for both of them in China.  HK is very  popular over there, there must be lots offer for them to appear together for fan meeting, and Dahae did mention abt future fans meeting right-MY WISH NOT ON HER  ONLY BUT TOGETHER WITH WOOKIE

Guest turquoiseblue

blueGurl_nineteen said: samzz said: now I hv time to read and watched some video on Dahae visit to Hong Kong. No wonder she gives us generic reply on her personal affair. The media asked her on her Chinese ex-boyfriend, and she refused to answer it. The news still in hot search list in China.
i hope this not going to affect future HK activities for both of them in China.  HK is very  popular over there, there must be lots offer for them to appear together for fan meeting, and Dahae did mention abt future fans meeting right-MY WISH NOT ON HER  ONLY BUT TOGETHER WITH WOOKIE

Wookie addiction to Dahae's hair/head. At least a good kind of addiction, 
there are many more as we know from the earlier eps, but i only can save a few, credit to the owner.
RK6iITF.gifpI7oVx3.gif
qx05PJq.gifabxawDF.gif
o9VLkO9.gif5fccd938gw1ehwbmokkqlg208w05tqv6.gif

tumblr_n7yo0mvPlD1sfxjgpo1_250.gif
                                      TzhIuut.gif 
                                                                uxv9Zpg.png    

samzz said:

and here, I'm 1000000 % SURE, Dahae's fingers are not scripted, that's normal reaction to a guy u cares the most. We don't do that to our male/female best friends, or to just normal co star even during acting

and Wookie's finger too, AWWWWWWW

Guest xtin21bass

nocturne9 said: LOL.. OMG, just checking this thread and so many people's waiting... =))   actually, sorry, shouldn't have made it sound sooo optimistic, it's not a big big deal since we'll never really know what the truth is until the truth is out.  It's just a fan's opinion on the couple.  But it's a favorable opinion the way I see it..  Also, I am doing a full translation + photos and it's informal, so it takes time.  Will post later tonight ... 

Guest turquoiseblue

xtin21bass said: nocturne9 said: LOL.. OMG, just checking this thread and so many people's waiting... =))   actually, sorry, shouldn't have made it sound sooo optimistic, it's not a big big deal since we'll never really know what the truth is until the truth is out.  It's just a fan's opinion on the couple.  But it's a favorable opinion the way I see it..  Also, I am doing a full translation + photos and it's informal, so it takes time.  Will post later tonight ... 

turquoiseblue said: xtin21bass said: nocturne9 said: LOL.. OMG, just checking this thread and so many people's waiting... =))   actually, sorry, shouldn't have made it sound sooo optimistic, it's not a big big deal since we'll never really know what the truth is until the truth is out.  It's just a fan's opinion on the couple.  But it's a favorable opinion the way I see it..  Also, I am doing a full translation + photos and it's informal, so it takes time.  Will post later tonight ... 

@turquoiseblue‌ Let them have international fanmeets, pretty please, MBC? :)) Just the thought of them traveling international together is enough for us. Haha. We won't be greedy as to ask for personal updates, but a random selca from time to time would be much appreciated. :)
@samzz Cha Jae Wan's fondness of Ah Mo Ne's head/hair... I wonder if it's a deliberate ad lib created by Wookie from his own habits. Lol. He did say in one of his interviews that he loves touching his gf's head. :)) And he likes creating ad libs for his characters. Remember in MG, he said that Gongchan's mannerism of touching his chin and that part of the face between the nose and upper lip, he said he created it to make Gongchan more distinct. :P

Guest turquoiseblue

MZQOd6j.jpg
I love this scene so much... it feels like the lines they said to each other were really made by them... for me, it parallels to their true feelings...not as jaewan and mone...but as wookie and dahae :x :x :x 9 years of ups and downs, ins and outs and hellos and goobyes...and here they are...standing in front of each other... trying once again... :x :x :x
DW: I want to make a promise that i have to keep...DH: You said you will wait for me...now it's time for you to come to me..DW: Won't you regret what you said?DH: If I let you keep hesitating...you won't be able to date or get married your whole life..I'm here to save you :x
DH: I hated you a lot...everyday. I blamed you and did everything to get you out of my heart. Now I'm taking you back..into my heart again :XDW: You must be hurt.DH: It must have been like hell for you.DW: As i love you more and more, my sins will grow bigger..Do I still?..Can I hold your hand?DH: We should do...lots of good things from now on :) :x :x
and they kiss and promised that this time it will be forever... *insert delulu me here*