[Official] _DONGHAE LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

Admin

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz at this moment I'm not in favor hahaha, instead I want wookie to stay away on that side bc we all know that side still dangerous. They never change, and we all know how their marketing system works. 

Same with me,  but really enjoy our gelato investigation..plus maybe a bit influences from other threads hahaha.

Seems like the hot topic in Shippers thread is about the past, possible friendship reunion, co-workers connection, etc..

But still I have a doubt about 3rd reconciliation..but when comes to business and marketing.. hmmm

Especially our thread has reached more than 6millions view as of today. Popularity still there.

Q9XHmpQ.jpg

Just a throwback. I need to see their feedback.

ZQNmJwO.jpg

On 6/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, samzz said:

My friends said DH really want to see the red fox, so she's non stop wondering in the forest lol.

And her lady boss likes Hyun Bin.

@dolley they know apart from talent, good script drama.. extreme popularity nowadays can be achieved through shippers also..Binjin is the best example.

Her boss really loves HB lol, and of course she knows about Binjin. 

@samzz this pandemic and the quarantine made people explore and visit this thread, but most of them are lurkers only bc they don't have knowledge what's going on on this thread. But if unexpectedly barge in, hmmm they are regulars hahaha

• LOL 1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz this pandemic and the quarantine made people explore and visit this thread, but most of them are lurkers only bc they don't have knowledge what's going on on this thread. But if unexpectedly barge in, hmmm they are regulars hahaha

Their biggest mistake..and so mean us by using other Wook to reproduce other video using other Wook in her Tik Tok. For what? Mocking the shippers? Or business related?

We are so mean by asking and mocking it back. Unless they can prove it's coming from her own heart. From the Naver's blog, many said the "number" was one of the producer of this video.

To mock us, at least find more talented and more creative videographer.

@samzz yes that she even refused to name her drama with wookie on her show before and after years she used it on her own show. So during that variety show they forgot the name of the drama, or that time they are so confident that even without the aid of old co star they can still get a show, and only realized its importance when the clans totally colapsed. 

now they are still finding ways how to get a comeback. Too bad, no back up plans before this pandemic hits.

@dolley last month I checked with my country airline if I can change my destination from Jeju to Hokkaido.

Since they refused to return back the money,  they gave me few options actually, but I have been to all the places they suggested. They said most likely Japan will open the door to tourist in 2 or 3 years time.. depending on pandemic.

From that I know it' must be very serious case for outsiders to have a business and or continue the activities in Japan..but not so sure for Korean. 

@samzz my flight was cancelled supposedly in Japan on golden week, so I got the refund. Right now no plans of going oversea since I'm really afraid of the virus.

I think everyone is concentrating on local tourism and local promotions since travelling overseas are prohibited. But I'm  scared when I go out, most of the time stay at home.

Then how to worship that 10 000 minus 9900 fans there, by teleconference.. hahaha. She off the conversation with her own fans, then when appeared on TV using that clan script.."I do don't want to hurt that 10000-9900=100 fans there". 

Then fast forward 4 years later.. started begging the Donghey legacy. Huh.

If she's not using that clan's script during that drunken show..at least her career still can be saved. They purposely ask her to be in that alcohol drunken show. Even waiting outside during the filming.

Sue Ramirez reveals what it’s like meeting 'Goblin' actor Lee Dong Wook!

Sue Ramirez shares experience getting up-close and personal with a K-drama superstar

Sinehub Admin

June 09, 2020

Actress/host Sue Ramirez bared her K-drama fangirl side and all its shining glory in an exclusive interview with Sinehub! 

She shared with us her top five K-drama recommendations, the ONLY Korean oppa she's got her eyes on now, and the “kilig” she felt when she met "Goblin" actor Lee Dong Wook in 2019! 

Sue is an honorary ambassador for Korean Tourism, and she got the chance to share the stage with Dong Wook at the #LoveKOrea Manila event last October.

course, she’s still ecstatic about it up to this day! She recalled, "Sobrang chill niya lang, sobrang approachable naman siya. Nakakatuwa kasi may mga videos na nakatitig siya sa akin so sobrang kilig naman si ate. Feel na feel ko talaga. Nakaka-overwhelm 'yung pakiramdam!"

What else did she notice about him? Find out in her full interview below! 

• Love 1

Dream job for many girls out there.

And we knew that since the first rumor...many of them always on, off, on off in their relationship especially the long term relationship like this.

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/06/yoon-kye-sang-honey-lee-wrapped-up-in-breakup-rumors-after-dating-for-7-years

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.com/2020/06/honey-lee-and-yoon-kye-sang-break-up.html?m=1

1 hour ago, dolley said:

@samzz oh the break up already confirmed. Sad reality of being in a relationship for so long and ended up like that. I hope HL will find a better guy than this.

Better break up than divorce, IMO. 

But I still wonder and never understand until now about DH cried the whole day when her best friend Yosoo getting married in year 2017.

This is revealed by her best friend in her own show Good House Daughter.. unless something wrong with the translations.

Why she cried like that (whole day) whereby she already claimed and mentioned publicly how proud she is with her real life relationship (nearly 3 years at that time).

Why she's so sensitive about that subject. 

DH and common law wedding in her drama and 1 during the shooting break.

Heaven Fate. One of the most beautiful yet rare Korean drama.. depicting truly Korean unique and mysterious culture.

And Hotel King.

And Donghey couple game during the break. Cfans only released this video after DH announced new relationship. (Now entering 5 years). According to them, the actual video is much longer than posted below.

IMO- better break up than divorce (personal opinion).