Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest nancykimlee

_DONGHAE [Official] LEE DONG WOOK + LEE DA HAE | ChaMo lives on! :)

@dolley seems like DH was at the beach or near that area..the background, the trees and the the way the trees being tight to the ground, looks like near to very windy area.

Or she went with new group of friends. Usually they will reply to us back, hahaha.

And Wookie also having shooting around beach area based on his gym buddy IG story. Coincidence or she's stalking him lol.

AFh53Uz.jpg

@samzz the holiday theme for these days forest I don't know if Gumiho is in the forest, or in the city Glad that his gym friends visited him on the set and coffeebay is there to support also. 

DM has a lot of interesting topics, even the exact location hahaha. 

20 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz the holiday theme for these days forest I don't know if Gumiho is in the forest, or in the city Glad that his gym friends visited him on the set and coffeebay is there to support also. 

DM has a lot of interesting topics, even the exact location hahaha. 

My friends said DH really want to see the red fox, so she's non stop wondering in the forest lol.

And her lady boss likes Hyun Bin.

@dolley the location always coincidence, and interesting to know why.

I remember this backstage during HK conference..DH took a wrong door to the stage, Wookie just followed her.

Nice video selection, at least not from the drama.

Nice pictures selection

Such a daring dangerous "friendships".

BTS during the drama-The script can be seen clearly at the end of the sofa.

tz5thZZ.png

In actual drama- no script.

aUuDHmT.png

I read 2 threads, curious what's going on. Apparently, their shippers so happy, about stylists liking pictures of the ex of the star they handle.

We had the same also..but never too excited..bc of latest connections that we still investigating.

Some of my friends like it very much bc since the liking..DH soften her mood towards Wookie, and she sang a birthday song to him on 6th Nov last year. The first time they saw something from her after few years. Fanning the old memories about Wookie.

The problem we have a Mastermind who is watching us. Since then, he also involved in video making involving Wookie.

The other shippers don't have to face the same problem like us e.g the "gelato".

Off topic- I saw shippers so excited when the celebrities they love so much "like" about their past.

E.g SHK likes her old drama OST posted by her best friend.

SYJ likes her shippers post.

Well something to learn today.

Chanel collection..and she has more

@dolley I saw similar black Chanel on post with special hastag on 11th April.

8KM8O2y.jpg

Jdp3sOV.jpg

d9SbAi4.jpg

What is that..at first glance I thought DH lol.

pOCRnBp.jpg

srbA2uf.jpg

Siblings rivalry..lol

GWuqPiV.jpg

Looking at throwback pic of Wookie in drama Partner in IG.

Well I still remember about this article. It's very very common for family over there to interfere about their kids relationship.- especially on celebrities that coming from wealthy background.

In this comment section..fan mentioned about Wookie's costar KHJ. Well she shouldn't declared don't want to get married forever..bc the ex-boyfriend already married now with younger woman.

http://koalasplayground.com/2017/08/29/k-ent-reporter-shares-details-of-kim-hae-soo-and-yoo-hae-jins-past-relationship-including-mother-hunger-strike-to-break-them-up/

I remember also Wookie blind date section with Gong Yoo, JDY in his talk show.. one of the most important question is about their financial background right.

"Went to set of drama shooting and teared them apart"..huh sounds familiar.

Why are you so mean to DH. People like you are the reasons why many Kpop idol commit suicide. As if you know everything. Doing such nasty things will boomerang to you. So this thread you have created is for destroying someone. 

Back to stylist and friends connections.

Wookie's stylist and DH's boss/best friend at the same place last year.

KlsuiPi.jpg

OV9pIzF.jpg

Ended up, 

QdgoiVl.jpg

If the reconciliation is honest..why not. We are not pushing you DHshii, we just love investigating.

@samzz at this moment I'm not in favor hahaha, instead I want wookie to stay away on that side bc we all know that side still dangerous. They never change, and we all know how their marketing system works. 

6 minutes ago, dolley said:

@samzz at this moment I'm not in favor hahaha, instead I want wookie to stay away on that side bc we all know that side still dangerous. They never change, and we all know how their marketing system works. 

Same with me,  but really enjoy our gelato investigation..plus maybe a bit influences from other threads hahaha.

Seems like the hot topic in Shippers thread is about the past, possible friendship reunion, co-workers connection, etc..

But still I have a doubt about 3rd reconciliation..but when comes to business and marketing.. hmmm

Especially our thread has reached more than 6millions view as of today. Popularity still there.

Q9XHmpQ.jpg

Just a throwback. I need to see their feedback.

ZQNmJwO.jpg

On 6/5/2020 at 11:17 PM, samzz said:

My friends said DH really want to see the red fox, so she's non stop wondering in the forest lol.

And her lady boss likes Hyun Bin.

@dolley they know apart from talent, good script drama.. extreme popularity nowadays can be achieved through shippers also..Binjin is the best example.

Her boss really loves HB lol, and of course she knows about Binjin. 

@samzz this pandemic and the quarantine made people explore and visit this thread, but most of them are lurkers only bc they don't have knowledge what's going on on this thread. But if unexpectedly barge in, hmmm they are regulars hahaha

• LOL 1