♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest kristy5

Thanks for the BTS i was hoping for any bts of the two of them......great!!!
am satisfied with today's taebo scenes..though cant help but hope that there will be more tomorrow!

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@liddi...I try to loyal to other shipper. XD....so, it JUST THE CHARACTER. XD.....Cat-Princess-008.gif

@tealee.....Ohhh...My TaeBo's feel.....cole qq speed girl 009.gif

@kristy5....I want TaeBo's BTS at Tae Kyung's home....0 Big Head Cat 017.gif
n yes, we want more n actually I'm glad that we didnt get preview for TaeBo's scene, hehhe....want a surprise.

@roweina78Can't wait to read your recaps of these two episodes...Truly love to see how awkward and nervous TaeBo were during the dinner date... all the way until they finally reached an understanding about where they stood in each other's eyes. Waiting to watch again with subs... the feels!

NEWS

class="at_title" style="text-align: start; padding: 0px 14px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"Why We Ship Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun

By Julie Jones | April 24, 2014 11:39 AM EDT

Park Ha Sun and Park Yoochun

Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun co-star in the political action thriller "Three Days." She plays a policewoman and he plays a presidential bodyguard. They both become involved in uncovering the truth about an incident that cost innocent civilian lives and together they help to prevent another tragedy.

Because it's hard to know who is pulling the strings in this plot, it's hard for their characters to know whom to trust. But they come to trust each other and grow close.

We think these actors make a great team and would make a cute real-life couple.

Here are three reasons why.

1. We suspect that she has crushed on him for a while. Or at the very least she has respected his work as an actor. She spoke of wanting to act with him ever since she admired his work as the time-traveling royal in "Rooftop Prince."

When she was first cast in "Three Days,' she found it hard to contain her enthusiasm.

"The role in my new drama is vastly different from the kind of roles that I have taken on in the past," said Park Ha Sun, who was last seen in the thriller "Two Weeks" with Lee Jun Ki. "So I'm really excited and intend to work really hard to challenge myself. I heard that Park Yoochun agreed to appear in the drama after reading a brief synopsis. I can understand now why he felt that way."

She was drawn to the strong storyline, she said, but also the opportunity to work with Park Yoochun.

"I don't want to miss out on this drama."

2. They are close to each other's ideal type. Last November Park Ha Sun described her ideal type as "A manly guy, who is caring and someone who doesn't smoke. I like someone that only looks at me and has pretty eyes."

Okay, Park Yoochun has been caught smoking but otherwise he fits the bill.

Two years ago he described the kind of woman he wanted to date.

"I want someone with a kind face, a person that gives a feeling of sunshine. "I'm looking for someone who loves the people around us, a family type, who can get along well with the relatives."

Park Ha Sun certainly has a kind face and sunny personality.

In behind-the-scenes footage of "Three Days" filming, the actors took a break from filming their scenes together. Reporters present at the scene asked her about her ideal type.

"She said that her ideal type was someone that would be at her side for a long time.

"I think Han Tae Kyung (his character) from "Three Days" is someone like that."

3. They look good together. The Park-Park couple is shy and awkward and adorable around each other in behind-the-scenes footage. Their looks complement each other.

Will they date in real life? Only time will tell. But if you do, we approve.

More TaeBoEpisode 13The concerned TaeKyung...

The concerned TaeKyung...

Oh my heart...not aching but definitely feeling;)

Oh my heart...not aching but definitely feeling somethin somethin...

With all the thrilling action stuff, I like the nice and tender moments of 3D.

With all the thrilling action stuff, I like the nice and tender moments in 3D

BoWon, be safe and stay alive till the end and beyond ok?

BoWon, be safe and stay alive till the end and beyond ok?

Scaps by me.

A couple reason why I love TaeBo:One: Great and natural teamwork...Two: Their personalities fit like a glove...strong and independent and some stubbornness as well...but both still show vulnerabilities thus we care in what happens to each of them even when they are apart...
Team TaeBo

Team TaeBo

Loaded question HTK. We all know brave YBW does what she wants;D

Loaded question HTK. We all know brave YBW does what she wants.

Scaps by me.

Some of my favorite scenes...

Chuckled a little to see the president put on slippers...

Chuckled a little to see the president put on slippers...

President's orders...President's orders...If YBW can't, I know lots of Chunsas and JYJers who can;P

If YBW can't, I know lots of Chunsas and JYJers who will...

Ah Mr. President, I thought you knew HTK well...guess not.

Ah Mr. President, I thought you knew HTK well...guess not.

Yup, we know...Yeah...we know. But please stay alive...

Scaps by me.

Let me just say that I skipped a lot in episodes 13 and 14 since after refreshing the thread countless times not expecting any TaeBo moments at all (not as what we all saw) but the fear of who would get hurt or who would die this time around. But of course I will view the entire episode so I can see TaeBo again. hehehehe
Indeed TK moving fast forward towards BW is like a speed of lightning, he sure knows how not to waste time, knowing the series is about to end. hahahaha anyway, I love that TK is showing his soft side and being a MAN not a bodyguard man but a LADIES MAN. The fact that even the President was able to notice how important BW is to him, making that visit and his last words/advice to BW is a sure sign that President knows or feels something and that is BW is not just only being there since the beginning of all these but also he probably sees a change in TK. 
I can sense that BW will not be back in Seojiri at all. Something will happen (not between her and TK, though I wish there will be ;)) :P :\"> ) but since where in the last 2 episodes the story will make a conclusion that leave all the speculations come to an end. 
The three things I don't want to see in the ending:1. Tae Kyung dies.2. Bo Won dies.3. Tae Kyung and Bo Won dies (though they will be together on the other side, but hey who wants an ending like this anyway?? i want happiness of the couple ON EARTH and ALIVE)
You have taken note of the three right writernim?
@tealee as always your the first in everything, that TK screencap smiling during their "date" was awesome. @roweina78, those moving stickers/emoticons of yours are perfect for your expression, its like I am seeing you in those gifs. :-bd  like @liddi I a already looking forward to your mini-stories. @liddi you sure never fail to give us your insightful comments and analysis not to mention your very generous in clicking awesomes, insightfuls and lols here and in the 3D thread.
What I want to see in the ending?
1. TK surviving it all in one piece then back to his "regular" PSS Agent work.2. BW a local police no more but now detailed to Seoul (still a police officer). But if it can't be helped, then a Chief Police Officer in Seojiri.3. TK and BW happily dating each other (as often as their work permits them) and this time BW IN A DRESS. Oh yeah! Let TK have a jaw dropping experience seeing her as a woman and not the ruggedly beautiful one.
Praying, Hoping and Wishing my wishes to come true.[-O< [-O< [-O<
p.s.I know they are done filming already but I will make a :)] to the writer if any of my wish matches her ending  ;)) ;))
If something not good will happen to TK, BW or both. Expect this ...
Machine_gun_cat.gif

That is not a threat, its a cat holding an armalite.  :)) :)) =)) =)) :D
p.s. 2In your next dinner date TK, pls don't forget to cut your nails okay??? :P:D

tealee

said:

NEWS

class="at_title" style="text-align: start; padding: 0px 14px; margin: 0px; list-style: none; clear: both;"Why We Ship Park Yoochun and Park Ha Sun

By Julie Jones | April 24, 2014 11:39 AM EDT

2. They are close to each other's ideal type. Last November Park Ha Sun described her ideal type as "A manly guy, who is caring and someone who doesn't smoke. I like someone that only looks at me and has pretty eyes."

Okay, Park Yoochun has been caught smoking but otherwise he fits the bill.

3. They look good together. The Park-Park couple is shy and awkward and adorable around each other in behind-the-scenes footage. Their looks complement each other.

Will they date in real life? Only time will tell. But if you do, we approve.

@counsel05You're welcome...
I have wonderful scaps from Epi 14 and will share later...My real life gets in the way of my life as a fangirl...hahahaha
And been busy with my Jaejoong and his Triangle as well.No rest for this JYJ fan. counsel05 said: Let me just say that I skipped a lot in episodes 13 and 14 since after refreshing the thread countless times not expecting any TaeBo moments at all (not as what we all saw) but the fear of who would get hurt or who would die this time around. But of course I will view the entire episode so I can see TaeBo again. hehehehe
Indeed TK moving fast forward towards BW is like a speed of lightning, he sure knows how not to waste time, knowing the series is about to end. hahahaha anyway, I love that TK is showing his soft side and being a MAN not a bodyguard man but a LADIES MAN. The fact that even the President was able to notice how important BW is to him, making that visit and his last words/advice to BW is a sure sign that President knows or feels something and that is BW is not just only being there since the beginning of all these but also he probably sees a change in TK. 
I can sense that BW will not be back in Seojiri at all. Something will happen (not between her and TK, though I wish there will be ;)) :P :\"> ) but since where in the last 2 episodes the story will make a conclusion that leave all the speculations come to an end. 
The three things I don't want to see in the ending:1. Tae Kyung dies.2. Bo Won dies.3. Tae Kyung and Bo Won dies (though they will be together on the other side, but hey who wants an ending like this anyway?? i want happiness of the couple ON EARTH and ALIVE)
You have taken note of the three right writernim?
@tealee as always your the first in everything, that TK screencap smiling during their "date" was awesome. @roweina78, those moving stickers/emoticons of yours are perfect for your expression, its like I am seeing you in those gifs. :-bd  like @liddi I a already looking forward to your mini-stories. @liddi you sure never fail to give us your insightful comments and analysis not to mention your very generous in clicking awesomes, insightfuls and lols here and in the 3D thread.
What I want to see in the ending?
1. TK surviving it all in one piece then back to his "regular" PSS Agent work.2. BW a local police no more but now detailed to Seoul (still a police officer). But if it can't be helped, then a Chief Police Officer in Seojiri.3. TK and BW happily dating each other (as often as their work permits them) and this time BW IN A DRESS. Oh yeah! Let TK have a jaw dropping experience seeing her as a woman and not the ruggedly beautiful one.
Praying, Hoping and Wishing my wishes to come true.[-O< [-O< [-O<
p.s.I know they are done filming already but I will make a :)] to the writer if any of my wish matches her ending  ;)) ;))
If something not good will happen to TK, BW or both. Expect this ...

That is not a threat, its a cat holding an armalite.  :)) :)) =)) =)) :D
p.s. 2In your next dinner date TK, pls don't forget to cut your nails okay??? :P:D

Suffice to say that Eps 13 & 14 sent me on countless trips to TaeBo heaven and back... thanks to writer-nim (who probably realized just how little time she had left for any TaeBo development - it was only 4 more episodes after Ep12, and in the number of days, 3 more days to go. And true enough, by the end of Ep14, we are already at Mar 14th).
I am definitely not complaining about TK moving, as @counsel05 so aptly put it, at the speed of lightning. The guy is definitely finding all kinds of excuses to make sure she continues to stay with him: - Crazy driver? Check.- Near-kidnapping by KDJ's henchmen? Check.- Delaying her long enough with the dinner date so that she misses the bus? Check. (Okay... so maybe he did want to go on a dinner date with her, but tell me he didn't also think it a great opportunity to delay her long enough to miss the Seojori buses? Or perhaps I am just more devious-minded than our hero here :P )
About time too... he did waste 11 episodes prior to this... not to mention having ChaYoungie thrown into the mix and all... again I still think KDJ should have detonated the bomb meant for BW much much earlier... so that we have more TaeBo scenes. But I digress.
Have said this time and again, at the risk of sounding like a broken record, but I truly truly love how naturally the romance has been introduced and developed. Somewhere along the very short 6 days, he finally realised what she meant to him, this woman who matched him in courage, resourcefulness, mettle and moral compass. I believe it first dawned on him after his own near-brush with death when he had his staring match with the bomb on the bus (why stare and not just run... okay... so that's why he is the hero, and not me!)... and realizing that through those tumultuous few days, she never left his side, whatever his circumstances. Was it gratitude that gave way to something more? Or perhaps he saw a perfect complement in her... this small county officer who proved time and again that she was way more than her position and station. KDJ's arrest accorded him the breather he needed to stop for a moment and think of a future beyond his duty. It was interesting to note that in Ep13, he thought nothing of putting his arms around her in a protective, and perhaps possessive manner. On the other hand, in Ep14, I don't believe there was any skinship between the two... (we only see close-ups of awkward hand gestures under the table)... but his words were laden with blatant hints for them as a couple. Does it make sense? However, because there was no actual physical contact, the anticipation and tension was even more palpable... making the scene that much more effective and swoonworthy.
KEH has truly delivered on the TaeBo arc without making it contrived or forced so far... I honestly didn't think it would be possible to do it, but she did, delighting TaeBo shippers worldwide. Now with 2 more episodes left... I pray she continues her winning streak in this arc, as well as the main plot... bringing it to a resoundingly successful finish. I spoke in the 3Days thread about the ominous tone of his statement that agents may not make it back. And in that moment, a scene flashed through my mind of BW waiting in vain at his apartment, for a door that he would never again open. Please, writer-nim, please do not let that come to pass. Please please, let us have a happy ending.
As an aside, with regards to shipping the Parks, as opposed to TaeBo. I agree with the writer of that article, and @counsel05, that if they do end up dating, I would definitely be jumping on that ship too. In all honesty, they display beautiful chemistry, both on and off screen. But, for now, let's just worry about TaeBo's future. [-O<

Guest mcromance

OH SWEET LORD OF DRAMAS !!! Where was I all this time?!

tumblr_inline_mkteltreuJ1qjl0ca.gif

Ok, now I need to wash off all that drool from me =))

TaeBo
3Days Episode 14
We say Thank you to Ms Yoon BoWon as well....

We say Thank you to Ms Yoon BoWon as well....

Ah Han TaeKyung, have you thanked YBW as well? Oi men!!!

Ah Han TaeKyung, have you thanked YBW as well? Oi men!!!

Don&#039;t go all shy now BoWonnie...

Don't go all shy now BoWonnie...

Whaaaaaa!!!!!

Whaaaaaa!!!!!

I mean what's taking HTK so long...it has been 6 or so days!!! LOL 

Oh he had to fight some baddies and run around and save the president and dodge some bullets but whatever...

:)) :\"> Scaps by me.

Guest mcromance

@taelee I know why people create such threads. To sound like a dying whales freely without interrupting other people :))

And currently I need some comfort as I'm frustrated x3:
- I need to wait 4 days to see what will happen in 3D and 5 to see if my TaeBo ship will sail safely to a happy ending,
- 'my couple' in Wonderful Days still didn't met like normal people (aka. no kicking in butt misunderstandings or one passing out after having halucinations),
- 'Triangle' is late with posters and I'm already craving for JJ.

As for idols threads I always try to avoid them, as huge part of them usually is about inside-group-shippings, which I personally find disgusting and shameful, so not to stress myself...

But now, I really need to hop in a bath tub, so I'll be back a bit later :)

Archived