♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@mcromance ; @marudiar ; @missasassi ; @cherrynea.....welcome ladies on this thread. Better late than never. LOL....
sorry, cant write long post now. Busy at work & running out of time now for eps. 14 recap. I havent watched full vid with engsub. Only watched the Dinner part for many times. LOL...
@liddi....ahh...I never count how many hours I made the recap. For sure it was more than 12 hours. XD..(making with snail's speed.....LOL...I need a lot of time to think what will I write)......oh, for sure eps. 13 screencaps are lesser than eps. 12. XD....
@kristy5...yeah, its not photoshopped. Park Ha Sun already feel comfy with him at the beginning. LOL...
OMG...now the deadline chasing me....should be finished before eps. 15. XD
the-deadline-dennis-wunsch.jpg

EDIT: @missarasii.....some of fanvid U can watch on this account.

credit vid to ParnChun6002

Guest mcromance

Thanks for welcoming @roweina78. I'm still wondering how none tagged me here earlier seeing me dying in main Three Days thread =))
At least our lovely @taelee did that in the end and showed me a bright side of soompi :D:)>-

By the way, thank you both for writing/posting TaeBo recaps :x

@mcromanceAhh... just because you are dying like a whale in the main thread did not immediately indicate (to me) that you were interested in the character shipper thread. I know of people who, though are shippers, but prefer to be active in the drama thread rather than the shipper thread, so I assumed (wrongly, apparently in this case!) that you knew of the shipper thread, but prefer to be active on the drama thread. Sorry for the misassumption!In any case, am glad you're finally here.
@roweina78I did guess that Ep13 took less time than Ep12... however, I will wonder how long it would take for you to do Ep14 without melting into another puddle of goo! And am just as guilty as you for repeating that scene all the way from the hospital to Beer n Grill countless times... while looking utterly certifiable each time! Really looking forward to Ep14 :)

Guest mcromance

@liddi, don't worry, I'm joking :) I just didn't knew this thread existed, as I don't go in such places in fear for my life.
But now I know this place @-)

@mcromanceThis is the first character shipper thread I jumped on... heck... this is the 2nd shipper thread I ever participated in... the first being the SoGong thread. Both have been awesome experiences... and I am utterly grateful to all the regulars - @tealee, @roweina78, @counsel05, @vzmeiin for making me feel welcome when I first came :)Additional scripts are apparently being shot as shooting is extended to Apr 30... hopefully more TaeBo scenes? More happy TaeBo scenes, with the kiss(es) everyone is hoping for? Please please, writer-nim?

Guest mcromance

Well @liddi, I was obsessed only with 1 couple earlier to ship them (Kang-Chi and Yeo-Wool from GFB), but later on people concentrated more on shipping SeungZy (Suzy and Seung Gi), so I left and continued with my whale noises in main GFB thread.
That's why I don't go anymore in shippers paradise threads, and that's why I missed this thread.

I'm scared to think what can be in extra scripts... If more HAPPY TaeBo, then superb, if something else I might not want to think about it... But on the other hand extra scripts = TK must be (still kind of) alive, as he's the main point of story, right?
Just don't let my babies die :(( =((

@mcromanceAhh... character shipping turned actor shipping? Thought LSG is dating Imm Yoona? Anyway... nevermind.. not that I know them if I bumped into them anyway! My first ship was always actor shipping.. .TaeBo is my first character ship... heh!
I know what you mean... the extra scenes could lean either way... it was unusual that the additional scenes were written because they do not have enough footage for broadcast? Doesn't that mean that the main story is already done... so this should be the subplots? e.g. perhaps TaeBo? Further exposition on why LCY and TK are as close as they are? Am hoping that writer-nim is taking note of @counsel05's do's and don'ts on p14 of this thread, and adjusting her scripts accordingly [-O< Oh... and of course those kiss scenes that we are all leaning our necks like giraffes for. No killing off either part of TaeBo anywhere... no more revisiting Sign in that respect. Please please writer-nim... we want to celebrate like crazy on 1 May! Make it a great early birthday present for me too please!

Guest mcromance

@liddi, Seung Gi and YoonA went official at the start of this year, and SeungZy shippers started during GFB airing last year, so they didn't knew. Well, now that ship crashed anyway :-??

About do's @counsel05 wrote down, I'd love her #3 - BW in a dress and TK shocked as hell. They can add eye-candy there too like:

TK and eye-candy are consulting something regarding PSS training, so TK is giving eye-candy a ride on the way to meet BW (eye-candy don't know that). Eye-candy change his mind and say, he got some business near that place where TK is heading too, so he'll go with him there.
After they arrive eye-candy is still tailing TK, TK is shy and awkward, and don't want to say why he is here, but he suddenly stops seeing BW. Eye-candy can crash into his back at this point and look what made TK stop. He can have jawdrop moment too at this moment :D
BW then turn and notice TK, smile shyly, then she see eye-candy and can feel super embarassed (eyes on ground now).
Eye-candy ends spacing out first and starts going to greet BW with huge smile and outstretched hand and 'Officer Yoon, long time no...'. Then suddenly TK wakes up and reacts, grabbing eye-candy's hand and turning him around, then pushing him to go with words ' Don't even try! '.
And then we can see shocked BW's face and her question to TK ' Why did you do that? '. And then closeup on TK shy, embarassed and still a bit jealous 'poker' face.
Right after TaeBo's real date can begin :x

Oh... I did that again, I hope I won't die at May 1 if something will go wrong (or even slightly bad for taeBo)...

@mcromanceAs usual, I am so torn whether to click Awesome or LOL for your posts!If such a scene ever plays out... count me in the irrevocably DEAD part of the fangirling meter... 8-}Definitely all of us are really praying for happy TaeBo scenes... with or without eye candy (though would be great to see him survive all the way to the end to be manhandled by TK ala your scenario!). Keeping fingers crossed for a wild celebration come 1 May!

Guest mcromance

@liddi if something even close to 'me wants' scenario happen, I will be dying together with you. I really want to die like that, it's a sweet death ;))

And well, eye-candy really needs a lesson for his failed attempt to 'protect' BW :>

liddi said: @mcromanceAs usual, I am so torn whether to click Awesome or LOL for your posts!If such a scene ever plays out... count me in the irrevocably DEAD part of the fangirling meter... 8-}Definitely all of us are really praying for happy TaeBo scenes... with or without eye candy (though would be great to see him survive all the way to the end to be manhandled by TK ala your scenario!). Keeping fingers crossed for a wild celebration come 1 May!

Guest mcromance

tealee said: Oh and @mcromance, I was like "who's eye candy"? LOL. Oh the PSS friend!!! I'm slow and it's early in the morning...and I just got an eyeful of my JJ running around in his red underwear for Triangle... :\">

Guest mcromance

This scene ^
Anyone wondered if BW managed to send that text message to TK, and he checked it before calling out for her ?? Her surprised face gives me 'did I send it?' message and TK is holding his phone, while lowering his arm like he was checking something on the phone right before coming out of CY's room.

@mcromanceI think she didn't send it... she was typing it half way when he came out.And did he actually still need a text from her before he would stop her from leaving? Wasn't the explosion reason enough? And here we were... thinking if only KDJ had exploded the bomb many many episodes earlier.... @roweina78 and @tealee would be even more busy with all the additional TaeBo scenes leading from that explosion! :))

Guest mcromance

I was thinking the same @liddi, that BW didn't send it in the end. TK finally manned up on his own to make a move, and 'chased' BW.
Still, why he got his phone in hand at that scene? I just don't get it...

About your speculations, I've read them all from page 1 to now, so I know everything :D

But I think if bomb exploded earlier, TK might not reach the point of 'I trust her with all I got', so he might let her leave and not be so worried for BW's well being. Time between their first meeting and explosion, if it was earlier, would be too limited and many reasons for TK to start feeling something toward BW will not take place at all = TK's reaction for BW's accident weaker.

@mcromanceNo idea why he was holding his phone... perhaps he thought to call her, but finally decided action, lingering stares and plenty of food speak louder than texts? Good call, TK! :-bd
Ahh... you backread already? Agreed definitely that in earlier episodes, the impact to TK would not have been as great. Contrast how he reacted when she was shot in Ep6, to 6 episodes later. Massive massive change. In the first, he didn't even touch her... just called her name, then dialled 119, always with that poker face expression of his. Nonetheless, I still wonder (I know I know... I asked this before!) what triggered the turnabout, when even in Ep11, he was still brusque and prickly, after LCY's accident. Am not complaining... but I like all the details ironed out in my fuzzy head :))

class="entry-title" style="margin: 0px 0px 20px;"[RECAP] ‘Three Days’ E.14 by RoweinaApril 29, 2014 · JYJ3 Team

Cont’d……

LLLLOOOOVVVVEEEEEEE this eps….photo LosAngelesGirl011.gif

I never thought a “simple” words can have a big meaning and our TaeBo are ssssooooooo CUTE….. photo LosAngelesGirl015.gif

We didn’t get a lot of TaeBo’s scene on this eps. Only from minute 19:47 till 25:10. A Very precious moment from our TaeBo. TaeBo’s scene is like “LIGHT IN THE DARKNESS”. XD….But their pics are most half from all pics on this eps recap. LOL…I really love the pace of TaeBo’s relationship. Not forced at all and flow so natural. For a action thriller drama, it’s so AWESOME.And my fav scene from this esp, definitely this one.

photo 01.jpg

It just like a “common” talk but actually have a deep meaning. And Writer-nim, coz U already made Tae Kyung said that to Bo Won, its aPROMISE and it must be fullfilled. They both will not DIE and I’m sure 100% now. XD….A HAPPY ENDING.  photo GifBigHeadCat017.gif

Lets begin….

THE RELATIONSHIP

Han Tae Kyung , Yoon Bo Won and Lee Cha Young….

Aahhh the Triangle……It’s so nice that BW still accompany CY at the hospital. The “pppsstttt” from BW and Tae Kyung’s expression looks so funny for me. XD….photo 02.jpg

And this one was the only sentence/question that Tae Kyung ask to Bo Won on that room and its about CY. XD….Yo Tae Kyung, I know You’re in hospital now (and still feel guilty) but please no need to put that “serious” face. Luckily BW reply him with a nice answer and smile

photo 03.jpg

Then Tae Kyung look at CY and check her from a far. XD….Btw, on this scene. ChuNi’s skin looks so milky white and his lips is so cherry red. XD…

photo 04.jpg

And Oooohhh our Bo Wonie looks uncormfortable with TK’s expression and she looks kinda “understand” her position there. Like doesn’t wanna interrupt on whatever relationship between TK & CY.

photo 05.jpg

BW: “I think its time for me to go home”…and Tae Kyung finally realize Bo Won also in that place. XD….Btw, look at the picture behind them. It’s Three Sun Flower’s pic. Some of the meaning are Loyal and Care. Its like TK & CY’s relationship. He care about her but that’s it and with BW, think he will care & loyal to her. XD…

photo 06.jpg

Continued...

Continued...

Do you know that I wanna do this to Tae Kyung. LOL….photo Gif115.gif

With his poker face, he just looked at her. Never said anything. Aigooo…..

photo 07.jpg

I think BW already try hard to made him say anything.

photo 08.jpg

And then she realize that useless to try hard make him speak. XD…and then she just gave her smile.

photo 09.jpg

So, it’s better to give him a farewell.

photo 10.jpg

And he still say nothing. BW: “aahhh, OK…..he doesn’t feel anything to me”

photo 11.jpg

OMG Tae Kyung…..You just let her go. WITHOUT Say anything?
photo 12.jpg

Continued...

Archived