♥ Han Tae Kyung ♥ Yoon Bo Won ♥

vzmeiin

Guest mcromance

@liddi, even if she was in SS, I doubt TK will be allowed to work in one team with her. Because if something happen, and she's close the VIP, TK might instinctively protect BW first at some point and it might cause danger to VIP.
So investigator in Prosecuror CHoi office is great. She can also attend night university too, while working for Prosecutor Choi, to become legally qualified too.

• Replies 736
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@roweina78Yes... very adorable and happy ending for our couple. Can't wait for your recaps!
@mcromanceYou were almost spot on... I think eye candy had no idea just how much dire danger he was in :))

And that nice TaeBo highlight with awesome background song...Love love love

:\">

Somebody should reedit that and make it to a nice full MV...
Satisfying ending.

No kiss but I like the flutters....
:P;) :-*

@tealeeHe said that to her? TK is truly that far gone when BW is concerned :xSomeone said on the main thread that he suggested she stayed with him since she was working in Seoul? Aww... TK... :\">

@liddi...yeah2....as his housemates. LOL... or on this case...RoomMate. XD....0.gif

My home is ur home too...LOL...Yo...Go Go Tae Kyung....12.gif

n LOL at Eye Candy.....XD

I miss Tae Kyung already....14.gif...... Will miss my Wed & Thurs night....

EDIT : Tae:"Don't smile at other guys" Tae really fall in love with Bo <I love it!...LOL.....

cr:fourc_pyc....

@roweina78Based on actions alone... It's funny that he is still so awkward around her, yet shows his jealousy when eye candy keeps paying so much attention to her.
Compare that to the way he smiles easily with LCY, because there is nothing there apart from close friendship.Aishh... subs.. where are you?

Guest kingstone

guys I need BTS link Taekyung and Bowon when there were a bomb with english sub? if you know please tell me ... thankyou

Guest mcromance

liddi said:mcromanceYou were almost spot on... I think eye candy had no idea just how much dire danger he was in :))

Well...a happy ending :-) I felt that their story was just beggining, I was hoping for more scenes between TaeBo but I suppouse that this is not romance and the love story would be for another drama...the real OTP is HTK and the president here! :D

Guest tiachoptrang

Thank you so much @mcromance for uploading subbed TaeWon moments.

Hi everyone, I've been a silent reader of this thread recently. And day by day, I'm getting freaking crazy of this couple. The last episode with no kiss but absolutely is satisfactory. So freaking adorable moments between Bo Won and Tae Kyung.

Since ep 12 with the reaction of Tae Kyung to the accident happened to Bo Won, it's truly the beginning of a loveline. By the way, I see it reasonable 'cause they'd been through many serious situations that could affect their feelings towards each other, especially from that man to that lady - lovely Bo Won. Oh I truly fell for her, for the bravery, the smile, the simply and even the style (all black). I notice that Park Ha Sun didn't make up or very very little, it makes me like her more.

Can't wait @tealee 's recaps :D

TaeBo
3Days Episode 15 scaps...
No TaeBo (together) scenes but they always relate to each whatever they are doing...

One of my favorite scenes in 3Days. YBW showing grit and spunk. One of my favorite scenes in 3Days. YBW showing grit and spunk.

Showing smarts too... Showing smarts too...

Meanwhile...Han TaeKyung is busy taking on the baddies...
Ahhh HTK, you should have beaten him up some more...Aish...

Ahhh HTK, you should have beaten him up some more...Aish...

Epi 15 action sequence with artworks and furnitures among the casualties... Epi 15 action sequence with artworks and furnitures among the casualties...

scaps by me...

Episode 15 was a big thrill...
The case is not a surprise anymore. We just all want to know what happens to our heroes...
And I personally want DooJin DEAD but that's just me...LOL

oh and we also wanted a Happy Ending to our TaeBo...of course of course...

>:D<

Three Days Final Episode

Poignant scenes...3Days Final Episode.

Poignant scenes...3Days Final Episode. 

Action Yoochun...one last time... Action Yoochun...one last time...
hud-img-arrow.png Rotate photo hud-img-plus.png View full size Yeah Pres. LDH!!! Yeah Pres. LDH!!!

&quot;How much will you pay for those lives? Your death will not pay for it.&quot; "How much will you pay for those lives? Your death will not pay for it."

BOOM!!! Good riddance Kim DooJin... BOOM!!! Good riddance Kim DooJin...
Wahhhhhh..... Wahhhhhh.....
Oh thank goodness...

scaps by me...

Simply amazing turn of events...Awesome acting all around.

And I got what I wanted...DooJin DEAD...although the matter of the way he died was a surprise.

Now, on to our TaeBo...

start with this cute boy...

Uh, our water boy does not look like this. Kyahhh! Undercover HTK checking out the building;) Uh, our water boy does not look like this. Kyahhh! Undercover HTK checking out the building;)

Bravo Yoon BoWon!!!

Bravo Yoon BoWon!!!

get?name=admarker-icon-tr.png From whom? Hehehehe

From whom? Hehehehe

get?name=admarker-icon-tr.png

HTK is now MLImited&#039;s model (not PYC nor JYJ)...

HTK is now MLImited's model (not PYC nor JYJ)...

:P 

TaeBo
3Days Final Episode

Handsome TaeKyung... Handsome TaeKyung...
Yeah, what was she doing there? Was it planned? Or just hoping to run into each other? Hmmm Yeah, what was she doing there? Was it planned? Or just hoping to run into each other? Hmmm
get?name=admarker-icon-tr.png Lol Lol...slick agent in the house...LOL
Jelly HTK...;P Jelly HTK...;P
In other words, &quot;Take a hike clueless chingu...&quot; In other words, "Take a hike clueless chingu..."

Scaps by me.

:\"> ;)

TaeBo
3Days Final Episode

Only have eyes for each other...TaeBo&lt;3 Only have eyes for each other...TaeBo<3

Reminds me of Lee SoonJun (modern times)... Reminds me of Lee SoonJun of SKKS (modern times this time around)...
awkward side glances...hehehehe

Awkward...avoiding each other&#039;s eyes... Avoiding each other's eyes...

Eyes will meet eventually... Eyes will meet eventually...

Of course of course... Of course of course...

scaps by me.

TaeBo
3Days Final Episode

Kyahhhhh.... Kyahhhhh....
...and I'm grinning like a little girl...hahahaha

Uh ok then... Uh ok then...

Our TaeKyung kinda LIKEy our dear BoWon&lt;3 Our TaeKyung kinda LIKEy our dear BoWon<3

ahhhhhhhhhhhh.....TaeBo never need a lot of words.They understand each other from the very beginning.
I am actually super satisfied with their 'romance' even though it is just the beginning of it...and no kiss...
We feel like we all know this couple very well. And we can imagine how their lives will be from now on.

And my imagination goes further and farther than what the writernim can even imagine...
=D> ^:)^ :P

scaps by me.

Archived