[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Guest WERTb

shielizda said: class="content-title" Lee Da Hae: My Drama Character Is Different Than Jun Ji Hyun’s Cheon Song Yi I.said.hi March 28, 2014

Lee Da Hae will be returning in a new drama, and the actress believes that her character will be completely different than that of Jun Ji Hyun‘s character in “Man from the Stars.” On March 27, the actress was present at the press conference for MBC’s upcoming weekend drama, “Hotel King.”

When asked if Lee Da Hae’s character in the drama will show the same clumsy personality as Jun Ji Hyun’s character Cheon Song Yi in “Man from the Stars,” Lee Da Hae clarified, “If you watch episode 1 and 2, you will understand that my character’s clumsy personality is displayed on purpose. My character is someone who has a secret due to the pain she has received from her father, so she is pretending to act clumsy and dimwitted. The character I play has a lot of emotions and many dark moments, so I had a difficult time trying to act out those emotional scenes. Her pain is all in the inside. Some people who may not know the story when watching the drama may think that there are similarities to Cheon Song Yi, but if they were to see her inner self they would see that she is different. Also, Jun Ji Hyun is a lot prettier than me, so you can’t even start to compare our characters to each other.”

“Hotel King” will follow Lee Da Hae’s character, hotel heiress Ah Mo Nae, in her effort to try and save her father hotel through the help of the hotel manager Cha Jae Wan, played by Lee Dong Wook. The drama will broadcast its first episode on April 5 at 9:55 PM (KST).

Credit : Soompi

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

the latest video that post by @samzz and uploded on YT by @apqaria , Confirms that Da Hae's character is so different than jun ji hyun's character in "Man From The Stars" .

I hope that people not compares them In the futurethat's enough  :-w

any way , thanks for 
@samzz & @apqaria about the latest video :)

Song Yi's character and No Mae's character are different ...I love both characters ...and for me both actress who portrays them are pretty in their own ways ...no more than no less than.. Just equal... I hope they'll stop making an issue like that cause it will just create fan wars ... Anyways 6 days to go... for us hoteliers to wait..HK Hwaiting!

WERTb said: What the Hell was LeeDaHae Said...I do think LeeDaHae Far more Beautiful Than JJH...No Offens, Just Cant accept What My Angel Stated...

This Pic, Show how transparent Her dress was...I know, She is so Beautiful, But this is Too  redundant for me... a less elegant sexiness...

That's a very sensible post @shielizda. Soompi has a lot of thoughtful n understanding posters n u belong in that group.

Anyways 5 days till the broadcast so everyone stay hale n hearty, we have a hell of a ride coming our way n everyone's boarding it.

Let me do an Ah Mo Ne: Hello everybody!
Watched the new teaser. WOW! I love the angsty scene with Mo Ne and Jae Wan! It is a different world altogether from that of Gong Chan and Yu Rin. I have not seen a subdued, cold Wookie like this before. Truly impressive! And now Da Hae's transformation from the flippant Mo Ne to the tortured soul she really is. It is so amazing that she gets to play a layered character like Mo Ne. That the writer actually wrote her like that and that it is not our imagination! Da Hae is really the perfect person to play both. I can see shades of Yu Rin and Miri and yet it is another character altogether. I am just waiting for the Jae Wan- Mo Ne angsty love story to begin. Both their characters look so interesting and intriguing. I am hooked!
The comparisons with YWCFTS are still going on? So weird! I was a bit angry with the critics for forcing DH to reveal the truth about Mo Ne at the PC, that she was acting crazy intentionally because of the stupid comparison. I know one can guess it from the teaser, but I don't know whether they had planned to spell it out so early. Anyway, Hotel King is really rising to our ever-rising expectations. Hehe
@Bosco_96 You mean ultrasurf? I am sorry it did not work out for you.
@apqaria I know. He must have been sick, but then he was wearing blue, right? Wookie always looks good in blue, I mean extra handsome. Proof :x :
IPB Image

@maz Has the oxygen mask been removed? Your breathing is now normal after watching the videos? Wookie looked so happy when DH said he had become cooler.

@Annya Some of our doubts are getting cleared up. Now the mystery is who killed Mo Ne's father and who is Jae Wan's real father.
@shielizda Agree with you. The actors respect each other. We as fans should follow suit.
Thanks @samzz for all the updates. 

AQ:Dear oops i am sorry i by mistake checked last week episode of Golden rainbow so i saw old preview heheheeeeeeee.TQ dear for uploading it in YT.
@Samzz:TQ dear for the link of preview why is that sometime some post don't appear or we can't see them ?May be we are posting at same time may be.Next time i will refresh page.

And preview is awesome first my eye was stuck on LDH i mean Ah mo ne look in that beautiful dress. And we were assuming wedding i guess its start of the war.And we can see Sun woo in action holding collar of Jae wan i can understand its abt Ah mo ne .
@shielizda:Such a well said post by u dear.Totally agree with u.
Hi @mimi26:Yeh actually what LDH said in PC i want to know what in her past and whats dark abt it?Why she didn't attend her dad funeral if she loved him so much.I am hooked and booked too LOL ;) But if u ask me they shouldn't have released that statement becz somewhere they are revealing too much too audience .I always feel the less they reveal abt the story the more interesting i find the drama becz it keeps us curious .
I like wookie's dressing style 
:\">.Now even Baek Mi-Nyeo is in list even she has sides to her.Till now everything abt this drama is interesting.
They are including all those recent shot scenes in the preview.

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@mimi26: just want to say , i agree with you about how Wookie always looks good in blue :\">
and i like this photo that you post from My Girl
  , it's my favorite photo , i like this scene and how Wooki hold Da Hae's Hand in it  8->  , how Wooki seems so perfect in cooking  8->
AND how he was 
Jealous towards Da Hae when she spoke about Marriage :D

YOU 
have reminded me with sweet moments by posting this photo ^^
really thanks so much dear :)

Guest WERTb

shielizda said: WERTb said: What the Hell was LeeDaHae Said...I do think LeeDaHae Far more Beautiful Than JJH...No Offens, Just Cant accept What My Angel Stated...

This Pic, Show how transparent Her dress was...I know, She is so Beautiful, But this is Too  redundant for me... a less elegant sexiness...

i am glad everything has been settled immediately...i do agree with what @shielizda pointed out, let's make this thread a peaceful and friendly thread, and i also want to commend/praise @WERTb for acknowledging her "mistake" and she explained it very well...so everybody group hug for the sake of our Donghae coupleGroup_hug!.gif#group%20hug%20gif%20500x2
cr gif owner

Guest nancykimlee

Thanks @samzz @apgaria for the links!
Translation for the HK Teaser 6: 
VP: If you don't want to lose, stay focused Jae Wan: I didn't know he would run away for his lifeVP: Chairman Ah Sung Won is your fatherVP: Make people think she's crazy and eliminate her Woo Hyun: How dare you do this to her? Mo Ne: My father, Ah Sung Won did not commit suicide 
Thoughts:These teasers are doing a great job teasing. Before Chairman Ah passed away, Mo Ne was probably sent off for her safety. She then comes back as a spoiled, nonchalant heiress to trick everyone while she tries to gather evidence to uncover the truth about her father's death. The VP is trying to use Jae Wan and misleading him but I'm curious to see how young Jae Wan gets taken in by him. So is he raised up in the hotel and been around his "father" this whole time or is it one of those study abroad and come back for revenge type of deals? Also, I don't think the VP killed him because that would be obvious and he didn't need to wait this long, right? I'm glad it'll be revealed earlier on so that we can get into the conflicts and crisis of the hotel and see the tension (and romance!) between Jae Wan and Mo Ne unfold. And I think Kim Hae Sook's character will be the x-factor in that she may seem strict and indifferent but will probably help Mo Ne with the ins and outs of the hotel. Kind of like an Alfred to Bruce Wayne. 
Re: Chun Song Yi, the dress, similarities to My Girl, DongHae reuniting Lovely thoughts @shielizda. With a week away, we're going to see variations of these headlines for PR purposes whether it's trying to stir up controversy or capitalize on the pairing. I don't mind the comparisons because I'm confident that the characters and actors will stand on its own. I welcome differing opinions but will disregard immature, baseless comments that are disrespectful to the actors. Let's channel our love in supporting the cast and drama as we wait with excitement :) 
[Edit]You're always welcome here @wertb! :) 

ok.... I didn't like How Lee Da Hae was compared to Jun Ji Hyun... well... Yes... I do like Chun Song Yi from YWCFTS and.... Yes I will like Mo Ne from HK too. They are both great actresses with their own beauty and they stand out in different ways. so, why do they even need to compare ! Whoever asked that question was stupid !! I really love You Who Came From the Stars and I hope Hotel King will be a great drama too ^^ can't wait ><

@WERTb:I can understand actually what u meant dear no matter how much u try to control yourself  sometime when we read somethings which makes us unhappy we want to actually speak whats in mind i know u don't have any intention to hurt anyone or any fans.Let it be bygone and lets hva fun here dear.

@HaYam El-Abbas:And top of it she said she made the cake =))Haha Goon chan lecture abt that marriage and study LOL.
@nancykimlee:U rock dear TQ for the subs.Those preview tease me so much that i want to see all 32 episodes in one go if available.Yeh if VP wanted to kill him he would have killed him long time back why wait for so long.And i read somewhere for sure that Jae Wan studied abroad.Now i don't know whether its true or not.
@Boy Bí Ẩn:TQ for that screen cap i love that pic of her girl she is looking so pretty everything is perfect from makeup to hairdo and dress.Perfect
:x
@Samzz:TQ for the news and the link i love those poster in Background i want them.
@mimi26:TQ dear for the pic and so exactly we will be having 4 to 5 love line in drama whether its cross or direct LOL.

HaYam El-Abbas said: @mimi26: just want to say , i agree with you about how Wookie always looks good in blue :\">
and i like this photo that you post from My Girl
  , it's my favorite photo , i like this scene and how Wooki hold Da Hae's Hand in it  8->  , how Wooki seems so perfect in cooking  8->
AND how he was 
Jealous towards Da Hae when she spoke about Marriage :D

YOU 
have reminded me with sweet moments by posting this photo ^^
really thanks so much dear :)

@mimi26:U are I mentioned same thing for the MG scene haha hilarious.Before the drama started we all assumed that VP is his dad but after reading translation VP is telling him Ah mo ne dad is his dad.Hasn't Jae Wan saw his dad or has pic? And if VP or chairman is not his dad then who is.
I want someone to translate the description of character on it official site is it same or different.And its ok atleast we have something is not comeout of box at we have to wait to know whole story.SO now Jae Wan think Ah mo ne is his step sister last time they were fake cousin now step sister Funny.I like to watch episode of mixture of both fun and drama so hope till 32 episode they keep us glow to screen.
From promo its feel he was most affected after what happened to Chairman as we can see in promo .Even Sun Woo must be seeing whats going around in hotel hence its mentioned he is working for 3 years or more.So before we can see Jae wan and Ah mo nee love track we will get lots of scenes of Ah mo ne and sun woo too;) It was quite daring step to hold ur manager collar.

@Samzz:In the pic u posted Wookie and DH are sitting so close to eachother.:\">Just look at wookie's smile :)

Archived