[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Even i am die hard fan of MG @proudlurker and @anagard.
@michbadat:Good to see u here although i u are busy but i am sure u would be able to take time out for the drama and enjoy it.
@Mangoberrie:It was supposed to air in March but now its in April but no crying just enjoying the drama with lots of fun and good cast together.
An article abt them:Credit:enews world.
‘Hotel King’ Lee Dong Wook and Lee Dae Hae Praise Each Other

Meeting in the same drama again in eight years, Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae had nothing but good things to say about each other.

Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae attended the press conference for MBC’s Hotel King on March 27 in Gangwon province and shared about meeting each other again in eight years.

Lee Dong Wook said, “When we filmed My Girl, we were busy with our own roles. It was my first mini series as the lead actor and Lee Da Hae was almost a new actress. Now, we can both be more considerate of each other. We’ve able to care for each other as well as for the staff members.”

“She’s very good at acting and it’s been comfortable acting with her,” said the actor. “In the beginning, there can be conflicts and disagreements. Sometimes it leads to the co-stars trying to stand out more, but there’s nothing like that with Da Hae. We’ve been going forward together by adjusting to each other.”
Lee Da Hae also said, “Oppa has become really mature. Before, there were times when you could think of him as someone he is not. He would say things like ‘Why? What?’ and one could wonder why he’s like that, but he actually has a good heart,” reminiscing over My Girl.

She continued, “Now he is older and I′m seeing him again after a long time and I feel like he can deal well with others. He takes care of the junior actors and shows sides of him I haven’t seen before. I think he is cooler now.”

Meanwhile, Hotel King will be airing its first episode on April 5.

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG guys we made it to Korea's top trends! 이덕화 (Lee Deok Hwa) is at no. 2 and 호텔킹 (Hotel King) is at no. 7! Daebak! I can't post a scren cap coz I'm using mobile though :( It's on my Twitter though if you guys wanna see it yourselves.

@ethan_1, welcome here chingu and thanks for the article ;) really love what they said about each other. You can feel it is really sincere :x
Haha, so it is indeed confirmed that indeed Wookie was the casting director with Seulong too. Seulong said he did convince him to join the drama in 1 hour over the phone :))
http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201403280100299880019141&servicedate=20140327

@dvee_yong bff woow im so happy been waiitng for news like this. I really want  our drama to received lots of love from their homeland after all ratings and cf will depedn on the rating and popularity performance of the drama (okay not all,but mostly) keep updating us bff.

Guest michbadat

@Annya yes unnie I will do everything to visit this thread from time to time kekeke thanks for updating this and DH thread

BjugjL7CIAA2Fnv.jpg

here is the SC of the trend credit: @BlackDragonYong  (dvee_yong) twitter

@apqaria really unnie?? HAHAHAHAHA omg Wookie oppa you are awesome!!! I will forever be grateful to you for giving my Ongie this opportunity!

@maz waaaa BFF I was really surprised about this! I didn't expect they would trend. Waaaaa this is so awesome!

Ok now after seeing all the pics and PC and calmly reading all the posts which are posted here.
@dvee_yong: The new promo doesn't have any romance or any scene between leads since its a long drama so i don't think they have shoot any such scenes i guess they have more of fighting and argumenting  scene in start .

And are these 2 guy going to make there own loveline in drama giving such pose in PC LOL @dvee_yong if i am  not wrong its ur OTP in drama.

@mimi26 and @@nancykimlee like u both even i was shocked to read it but then like nancy told maybe it a lie told by Vice president for his own gain.Either Jae Wan doesn't know but comes to know abt it somehow and then he changes his loyalty after knowing the truth it just my assumption not sure.Yeah its really weird daughter not attending his father funeral ?What the reason behind it? So every character in this drama as some thing going on his or her mind.And why do i feel Ah mo ne purposely is behaving in this way means funny ,she came back with a agenda in her mind that why she was working in hotel too.
But one think which was different from other promo in this new promo is i can see when Jae Wan saw Ah mo ne's father lying in blood pool he was shocked .

Guest michbadat

BjunsXDCMAApeEA.jpg

@dvee_yong tweeted me to post this since she is using her mobile ..im sorry i cannot translate this hahaha

Thanks @ethan_1 for article.
@michbadat
Thanks for those screencap its good to see our actors and drama on top :) and also the one @dvee_yong asked too :)
@bexyahmed:Thanks dear for those pic again and wookie is surely the casting director of the drama.
I thought we will get individual poster's of character today but its ok we got more then enough pics and think to discuss today but hope they give us whole posters soon.

here is the full conference video :
http://tvpot.daum.net/mypot/View.do?clipid=57536637&ownerid=lbjsq377Wwc0

Credit to daum.

@bexyahmed and @dvee_yong yes I guess we surely have to be thankful for our great casting director ^^

@mimi26, ooh wookie?? he is surely exhausting himself these days with so much work. Really hope he take care of himself but how he can be SO HANDSOME today even with this happening???? That is just a wonder !!!
@Annya, why can't I get one of those booklets about the drama :( but thanks a lot dear for the full PC video :x
@samzz, where are you dear? Miss you ^^ I am sure there is something big that didn't make you come here in such a big day. Are you travelling again?? :\">

OMG too many goodies to digest. I planned to watch the PC live streaming, but what to do... RL commitment didn't allowed me. :( Anyway, thank u sooo much to all who kindly share all the new updates; pics, videos, articles, translation, links etc with us here. Too many names to mention here but u know who u are. U guys awesome!!! :-bd :-bd

I know someone already posted this video earlier, but I wanna share this HD version of Hotel King Highlight link from MBC :

And here more pics from Press Con. I don't think it already been posted. But if so, sorry for any double, too many pics release, can't really differentiate all of them. Credit to iMBC.

Director
859ac987-1ac1-4fea-a82e-50efb3732945.JPG

Writer
4e5ec52b-b180-4f2a-9fed-2aa02bc86a08.JPG

Cast

27f18bf2-d1d6-4499-95e5-3252226590fd.JPG

e2919d6f-c934-4e77-a72e-8565511ac2af.JPG

089e901f-c6d2-4590-a8d3-ef76e64bea83.JPG

aa959bc3-4cbd-458f-b9e2-b2ce209f3bb5.JPG

59ebbb52-3b20-466c-b8b7-343122a42934.JPG

3d666a96-362c-4a33-abbb-bdc32cf1193c.JPG

ccb4bfb3-a548-4726-b9e6-9443505e717b.JPG

18d78c73-9206-4642-9ed0-a80957c0bfba.JPG

a385346e-c402-4b74-ad4a-181d5dbad8b4.JPG

253d77f5-d0c6-43cf-8349-1aa8b805907c.JPG

62b2d025-92bb-4570-8748-4aa0b2aae1b8.JPG

32918a78-236c-476f-a7ea-b0fbefb0eba5.JPG

5db7efe6-776e-4c30-aa72-7d2b0cda8c58.JPG

096ff487-d460-4787-8c1e-abe76289b56a.JPG

More PressCon pics. Sorry have to separate post coz I don't want it too heavy with too many pics at once. Hope I'm not getting warning from moderator becoz of this. [-O<

Credit : iMBC

a36cf347-1cd7-480a-9dbe-60e3ce9e9f55.JPG

3fe9d0bb-98e2-4144-adc1-ec1b73578e4b.JPG

cae45ec2-2b1b-47e4-9aac-726783556e35.JPG

a126b172-ca49-4535-88b7-ea550595ecb1.JPG

a2a0266b-c8a8-462b-8da3-0db098946036.JPG

0f175262-9fc5-4912-90fb-1d65d0e4cff9.JPG

71395e36-c377-484d-aa33-40cbb11cbd55.JPG

2b5a1f49-8ab8-4589-b9ac-f62a34614cb9.JPG

And sorry I can't join the swooning & spazzing or any discussion & give my comments yet regarding the drama today, whether it's abt the birth secret storyline or anything involve with u guys here becoz my head is still dizzy and spinning since this afternoon, therefore my mind can't process & thinking anything properly. #-o All I can do right now... just posting pics & videos here to share with others... that's all. Maybe tomorrow... we'll see. Later guys.. cannot linger here as usual... need to rest early tonight. TTYL.  :(

Archived