[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is it just me or they didn't show promo ? or did i miss anything?

@maz dear thanks for pic update.

AQ after seeing big and clear pic of what DH is wearing i understood what u were saying.LOL

So the video and screenshot we saw earlier is scenes from drama and not PC attire i am so dying to see the scene.

@Boy Bí Ẩn,Thanks for pics.

Guest nancykimlee

Rough translation for the preview that @apgaria posted. Here's the video again:

Lee Duk Hwa: Ah Sung Won, Korea's best hotel Ciel group's chairman is your father. I promise that I will make you kingLee Dong Wook: The hotel is like paradise to meDuk Hwa: Chairman Ah's daughter is in Korea Dong Wook: She has nothing to do with meHenchmen: I don't understand how a woman who never showed up at her father's funeral will take over the hotelAnother dude: She's the only child of Chairman Ah so watch your mouth(At the car scene the worker says hi to the customer without realizing who she is)Lee Da Hae: Do you guys even know who I am? Who else but the heiress. It's me, Ciel's heiress Ah Mo Ne(Ah Mo Ne enters the board room and says hi, sits on the comfortable chair and asks what brand it is)Kim Hae Sook: She tells Ah Mo Ne that in the hotel they call her obnoxious, psycho, crazy.. etc. Should I continue? Da Hae: What's wrong with you? Woman: I checked her and she is picky, mean, rude, white hair and always carry a caneDa Hae: She gets mad and chases her yelling: Hey! Stop! Why are you blocking me? Wang Ji Hye: I know you're here so that's why I came. Do you even remember me? (Seulong wants to ride his motorcycle to relieve stress but the road is slippery so becareful)Da Hae: Get offIm Seulong: What? (while they're riding..) Miss, please slow downDuk Hwa: Don't forget who's your ownerHae Sook: Do you know why a madwoman puts a flower in her hair? It's to show that she is a madwomanJi Hye: I'm so happy right now. Do you know the feeling of having the world at your feet? Seulong: I like herDa Hae: I will remove you first 
--
It's 3am where I am so my brain isn't fully functioning so I may miss a few things. Apologies ahead of time and maybe @bosco_96 or someone else can do a better job :) 

@mimi26 dear im soo happy that you are here.. calm me down please? kekekke
@apqaria thanks so much for those lovely OTP pics. Im officially crying right now. 

201403271512542410_1_zps84181852.jpg
1395903616122_1_160609_zps8491c7f1.jpg
THEY ARE SO BEAUTIFUL. THIS IS UNFAIR.

@nancykimlee, thanks a lot for the translation dear :x :x but I am confused so we have birth secret and actually that vice president deceived our hero to think that the man is his father?? but if our hero thinks that so how he will fall in love with the heroine???? :-O
@kimsoyeon18, please do post them. This is thread for the drama and all its cast. I hope I actually can do that with you but curretly working (or at least that is why I should be doing ;) ) and can't post everything :D

@maz I DIED. LOL kidding. More like my internet connection trolled me. :(
I was actually on my Twitter updating photos and spazzing with some friends on Twitter. The cast are so gorgeous!! My favorite photo though... :D
845672563.jpg?1395901440

The 4-minute preview basically encapsulates the gist of the drama. Even without subs, I think we could understand what is it about. There was that scene of the death of MoNe's father, and it took a lot from the 4 minutes. I think this means that his death will play a great role in the story. Not only is it the cause of MoNe's sudden ascendance to the management, it could also mean something else. Maybe foul play? That somebody killed him purposely or something? Hmm.. And as some of you said, it could be MoNe's driving force, to find out what really happened to her dad. Either that or he just died from a natural cause. 
From what I understood in the preview, the story would be a power struggle, which would probably be someone wanting Ah Mo Ne out from the Chairmanship. And I don't know if it was just me or did the preview did not give away much on our hero and heroine love line? Not even the love struggle. Or would I feel it when I understand the few dialogues there? I like it, though. A drama revolving not only on love struggles but also politics, albeit internally. 
All in all, I like how the preview was made, there was a balance of melancholy and fun in it. That motorcycle scene was hilarious, by the way! :)) And why do I get the feeling that Cha Jae Wan would hate Ah Mo Ne at the beginning? I dunno, that last scene just gives off that kind of vibe. Oh and what's with Woo Hyun saying "Johahamnida! Johayo!" to Jae Wan? Is that him telling Jae Wan that he likes Mo Ne? HAHAHA OMG I should stop because I'm getting ahead with myself :-B
The plot is solid, the cast are topnotch, the characters are well-developed, I hope it stays like this throughout the duration of the drama. I have high hopes for this. #HotelKing hwaiting! \:D/
Edit: Ooh alright, I posted this without reading the trans. LOL. Thanks @nancykimlee for posting it by the way ^__^
Hmm so.... is Cha Jae Wan evil too? HAHAHAHA

@kimsoyeon18 Please do. Sorry, just got carried away  with Donghae:)@maz and @apqaria Thanks for the pics!@maz Did you watch the videos? LDH was whispering a lot in Wookie's ear especially when Kim Hae Sook was speaking and Seulong was saying something at the end. Waiting for the fancams. nancykimlee said: Rough translation for the preview that @apgaria posted. Here's the video again:
Lee Duk Hwa: Ah Sung Won, Korea's best hotel Ciel group's chairman is your father. I promise that I will make you king
Lee Dong Wook: The hotel is like paradise to meDuk Hwa: Chairman Ah's daughter is in Korea Dong Wook: She has nothing to do with me

Thanks a lotttttttt! Sorry to cut your post. Ooh, fauxcest alert! I didn't see that coming. So, Jae Wan thinks he is the son of the chairman and that Mo Ne is his stepsister whom he wants to supplant. OMG! My Girl dejavu! :-O  And nobody else but Duk Hwa and Jae Wan know this! So, Mo Ne is acting a bit off the wall to may be survey what is happening. That makes her a very interesting character. 

Guest nancykimlee

@apgaria It's probably a birth secret or a lie cause I remember reading an article at Dramabeans where she had the same reaction about the potential fauxcest. Click here. Personally, I don't think it's his father and I think Lee Duk Hwa's character is leading him to believe that so he would take the hotel from Ah Mo Ne. Either the truth is revealed soon or all along, Cha Jae Wan knows but is playing along for revenge. Just my thoughts. And I didn't catch much of the press conference but maybe they addressed this? Did someone else watch/understand it or have a clip? 

Archived