[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

@apqaria thanks for the link dear and also im hoping for a CF for our couple may it be a tea or even just a tissue paper dear as long as its a CF AND THEYRE TOGETHER. hahahaha
Dearies just wake me up esp you @dvee_yong new found bff if the drama presscon starts. please? kekeke i just need to take a beauty rest so that i can spazz wildly as I can later. 
whose gonna join us waiting for updates later?

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest nancykimlee

Hi friends! 
With a week-ish away, so many goods to spazz over! Thanks all and well done MBC :) 
@michdabat I'm here! Miss you and spazzing with the usuals here as well. 
@apgaria I saw the variety show news and it would be great to have the cast of Hotel King on there as roomies. I'd love to see a show like that where it can promote dramas or albums. Like before it starts, put them together so the audience can indulge in the interactions while gleaning insight into the preparations of the actors/artists. I think it would be a fun, bonding experience that serves a purpose. Like I'd imagine them in their PJs reciting lines or brushing their teeth while reading the script. A girl can dream right? 
I'm excited for the press conference to see: 1. What they'll wear2. DongHae!! and the rest of the cast :D 3. Long trailer4. More info about the cast and plot through interviews 
@maz, you should definitely prepare yourself with enough oxygen for the presscon. Good luck, dear! 
Have fun everyone and I'll look forward to your wonderful updates! :) 

Kyaaaak less than 30 minutes to go before the press con starts!! LOL @maz BFF are you already awake? :DDD
I saw photos of rice wreath support for our cast from their fans~ I'll be updating this as more photos are posted. :) 
BjtN88LCcAAD0t2.jpg
BjtPtv4CAAA4DIy.jpg

BjtOnZ3CQAAtro4.jpg
BjtO4ocCcAAQRdi.jpg
BjtPRHnCQAErp4b.jpg
BjtQE2PCQAAxhTu.jpg
BjtYhY0CIAA4hN6.jpg
BjtRB2xCYAAEJLK.jpg
BjtRigvCMAE_6Vu.jpg
BjtSB36CUAAx8k-.jpg

For those who can't read Korean, this one is from Lee Da Hae's fanclub EmeraldBjtSqgoCAAAXfx3.jpg

Guest delphi

hi everyone...
has anyone has that above pic but the full pic just like on http://www.imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/hoking/live/live.html flash player preview. I can't copy that image. If anyone has that pic please share......

Guest Bosco_96

OHmy, our OTP did brief interview before press con
http://media.daum.net/entertain/consol/1394/?tab=live
Link utubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WAZvWTHakA8&feature=youtu.be

I love DH's style today, she looks like a princess

Guest nancykimlee

Quick screencap from the link that @bosco_96 posted:
9ec9b9d7-7a00-45a5-8e13-56e5515ca5e2_zps

AHH! They look SO good AND good together. And um, why does it look like they're at their wedding reception making an announcement? LOL. LOVE IT!! 
[Edit]
Here's a better one with them smiling :x
b977dcf7-dc99-4e4c-bde5-3435da07964e_zps
<33333

I was going to post same screencap @nancykimlee and thanks @Bosco_96 for the utube link of the video i saw it on MBC i love what they are wearing so in love with there style :x After all they are Hotel King and Queen LOL.
@delphi even i am trying to find proper bigger pic of the pic u asked but i haven't seen it ,if i see i will share for sure.And thanks for the link.
@dvee_young:Thanks dear for those pics of them keep updating.

Hey, I am also here eagerly waiting for the Press Conference to start.  :x thanks @apqaria for the link and everyone else for raising my anticipation with your spazz.  :-* Donghae look so good together in the greeting video  <:-P

I can see HK big poster on stage and the stage is empty LOL and staff wondering here and there .Yes @mimi26 i love how they are looking i thought they are going to wed ;) The voice is  so low .The PC started.

@maz, about the CF I thought of that too but I don't want to put high hopes on that not to be disappointed :D
Thanks all dears for the greeting videos, indeed our couple looks like they are in a big party and I really like how they are dressed like real queen and king :x
@delphi, this is the picture from the player preview :)
7axTe53.png

Our drama press conference is already top on search
705dfdacjw1eeu8cf0h9rj206j07zmx7.jpg

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMYMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
THE CAST ARE LOOKING MIGHTY FINE. WOOKIE AND DA HAEE
 SLDSOFJKSGHKG'HNL'YJLGK'GU'KU!! I THINK MY KEYBOARD IS LOSING ITS LEETERS BECAUSE OF MY HYPER TYPING. KEEP THEM COMING!!!

b977dcf7-dc99-4e4c-bde5-3435da07964e_zps

Guest nancykimlee

DongHae from the press con:
donghae1_zpsd386bf85.jpg

I love that he has his hand around her waist :) 
donghae2_zps1c738934.jpg

They look great!
More to come! Sorry the quality isn't that great. 
[Edit] @annya great minds think alike :)

donghae2_zps1c738934.jpg

HIS HAND ON HER WAIST!!!!! I CANNOT AOJSAODWPJFPWGJTPHEJYKURORUYULKLUIK "throws my laptop" GORGEOUS COUPLE IS GORGEOUS COUPLE.

@nancykimlee and @Bosco_96,@maz and AQ  keep updating and make thread moving.

AQ good to know our drama is No.1 :) and i love that she is wearing purple and not black for a change.

Thanks everyone for updating.

Bjtiln4CQAE2LcN.jpg

GORGEOUS LOVE SQUARE kekekeke but notice Da Hae's link arms. This is too mcuh for my herat
@Annya I really hope dear i can keep on updating it seems im going to faint already anytime soon with all these updates and goodies

Thanks everyone for the updates and pics
@dvee_yong where are you bff? kekeke

Archived