[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Aq, you are right, they choose Pyeonchang Intercontinental Hotel, as the 7 Stars Hotel and shooting location-but in reality the Hotel is only 5 Stars. Anyway, only UAE, got 7 stars Hotel.
http://cafe.naver.com/joonggonara/20075594

so to all chinggus,  we can book the hotel right now, and build our delusional camp there, all the details  are given in the link above. 
 Maz, if you need ur heart treatment, can book the hotel right now-  our couple and all the casts will be there on 3rd March till August (based on google translation).
jrMAt9w.jpg

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello all!!! You guys can not even imagine how excited I was when I heard the news! I love My Girl and Lee Dahae is just so talented. Anyways I'm trying to contain my feelings and not spazz out on all of you guys. I can't even wait for the official posters. Well, I hope we all have fun on this thread!  :)

I am looking at the same photo for 10 minutes
its like dream, really missed them together

did you notice wookie's beard? is he groving beard :/

@samzz, ooh even my PC fainted here. It powered off when I just opened the picture and I am not kidding :D :D
I am writing this and my heart beats are going crazy. And even though we didn't get close up picture of them beside each other or interacting but I am still so happy :x :x
And I like the smiles all over every ones face and does our Dong-Hae wearing matching cloths from now ;):))

Whoa, finally they released script reading pics! Yeah, I also love smile on all their face. When will they doing posters shoot? As for the OSTs, maybe FNC will handle this? They have Dahae and AOA's Seolhyun in this drama, I think they want to produce OSTs, too, knowing FNC. :D

So, DongHae sit next to each other... I DIE.

SOMEBDODDDDDDDDDDDY HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLDE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE JEBAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG IM SHAKING JSUT BY SEEING THOSE SCRIPT READING PICS. MY HEART IS BEATING FAST... THEY WERE ALL SMILES AND AND DONGHAE SAT NEXT TO EACH OTHER!!! AND THEY ARE BOTH WEARING WHITE!!!!!!!! OMGGGGGGGGGGG I NEEED OXYGEN! ALSKAKDFGHJJKG I HOPE LOST OF SCROTP READINGS PICS OR IF POSSIBLE VIDEO WILL BE RELEASED! 

@samzz YAAAH! what the use of my treatment in that hotel if i keep on seeing DONGHAE? they will just keep on makig my heart beats faster and instead of getting treatment THEY WILL BE THE DEATH OF ME

and for OST i agree with you @apgaria dear i love a drama more through its OST and my girl OST is one of the best OST's out there.. Maybe Seulong could sing for atelast one OST. @dvee_yong would love it. kekeke

Guest michbadat

Ottoke i have been staring thos epictures for minutes now. I still cannot beleive that this is happening. Seriously the cast of this show is SOOO GORGEOUS! BEAUTIFUL CAST <3 DONGAE wearing the same color and sitting next to each other? "faints" ill be back in a few minutes .Lol
@dvee_yong sis Seulong smile or laugh? HAHAHA is <3

MY SEULONG IS SO GORGEOUS HALPPPPPPPPPPPPP ASMBVDSNBVDMNSBDNSF
Okay sorry I just had to get that out. Hahaha! OMG yes!!! I hooooooope Seulong will sing one of the OST, or even 2AM. Waaa I can't wait!!!!
And it'd be a rom-com? So nothing too heavy? Or would it be a mixture of both? Waaaaaa I can't wait!!
HAHAHA I guess we'll just see how Seulong carries out this "heo-dang" character :D
OMG guise our cast is so gorgeous ;_________;

Guest snowflakesj16

Just heard about this drama reuniting Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae. As a My Girl fan, I'm really excited to see their great chemistry again! Here's to hoping that the drama's storytelling will be good! :)

class="headline"Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae and Others Get Together for ‘Hotel King’ Script ReadingCJ E&M enewsWorldBy Ko Hong Ju | CJ E&M enewsWorld – 4 hours ago MBC’s upcoming drama Hotel King brought together the cast members for its script reading.

The PD and the cast members, including Lee Dong Wook, Lee Da Hae, 2AM’s Seulong and others got together for two rounds of script reading, which took place at MBC’s Dream Center in Ilsan and Lotte Hotel in Sogong-dong in the middle of February.
Before the script reading took place, Kim Jin Min CP (chief producer) said, “We’re going to put our full trust in the staff and writer,” and Kim Dae Jin PD said, “I hope we can all enjoy our start. I’m going to do my best.”

Lee Dong Wook commented, “I will try to do well, instead of working hard,” while Lee Da Hae said, “I usually don’t get nervous, but I’m nervous here now. I think I can film comfortably thanks to my senior and junior actors.”

It has been reported that, in order to increase the reality of the drama, the cast members attended two rounds of script reading, which is a rare incident, and received formal training as hoteliers.

Meanwhile, Hotel King will depict the love story between the heiress to the only seven star hotel in Korea and the manager who becomes enemies with her father in order to protect the hotel.

The first episode will air at the end of March, following Golden Rainbow.

Photo credit: MBC

btsgcp

xteflh.jpg

hcbwow.jpg

Source : http://ph.celebrity.yahoo.com/news/lee-dong-wook-lee-da-hae-and-others-023108979.html

OMG now we already get script reading pics, it feels soooo surreal isn't it? My first K-drama OTP finally back together!!! Look how they're match their clothes & how good to see they're sitting next to each other!!! *fainting already* 8-> I'm soooo excited here, I can't hide my excitement!!! *Grinning like an idiot here in front of my PC* :D :-j

@syratr I know!! just by seeing them together again is like a dream come true....after My Girl, which I watched not too long ago...I was thinking that the news related to it and the couple is soooo old...like it came in 2005-06....so was a bit disappointed but now I'm on cloud nine :)

Archived