Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest HaYam El-Abbas

waaaaaaaaaah , this teaser is the best ^^
@Boy Bí Ẩn: thanks so much ^^

Translation of teaser:
Do not forget.I'm your master. I make the best, i'll unseat the king's place. 
don't forget that I'm your master. I will raise you the throne.

WAAAAAAA OMG the teaser!!! I can really start to feel the heavy atmosphere of the drama. I can't wait for more!! WAAAAAAAA! 2 weeks to gooooooo!!!!!  :)>-
Oh by the way, do you guys have Twitter? I suggest we should start using #HotelKing and #호텔킹 in our tweets so more people would know about the coming drama. :) 

Some of the pic which haven't posted above.
FyDrP0N.jpg
cl1h6AS.jpg
iruzNvX.jpg
oUP14ym.jpg
SO8YZur.jpg

@Boy Bí Ẩn,:Thanks for the promo so finally i can see Mo Ne and Ja wan passing the path by eachother.I am liking all these 30 sec promo each promo makes me think differently abt the drama.

Oh can we can see the party scenes of DJ doc too is this party specially for Mo ne or what ? LOL.
@dvee_yong:Thanks for all those pic finally MBC is woken up from there sleep.
@samzz:As always u post the pic haven't seen before i love cast who enjoy themself together and this cast seem special to me.
And i am confused who is master? It seems Vice president voice if he is master then is JW working for him i am so confused now.

Ottoke dearies i lurveeeeeee the new teaser. Yes the teaser shows that out OTP's love story will be angsty LOL. I got a feeling that LDW will have an agenda against our girl. Maybe he wants to take over the company and he ,together with our villain will try to ruin our girl except that our hero will fall inlove with her. Ohhhh its seems that dear @mimi26 's theory and scenario is right. kekeke. i am so getting hyped up and excited for our drama to air.

I am sooo glad to know that our crew and staff is getting along very well. The working environment is fun and light contrary to the dramas genre. Hope the good relationship they have will tranlate in our screen and produce an awesome drama. 
Lets keep or fingers cross for this drama to be so good.

@dvee_yong thanks for the pictures
@samzz as always dear thanks for the updates.can you believe it we are now 16 days away from the drama .squeeeeeeeeeeee!

Guest michbadat

Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaah finally a teaser that shows our couple crossing path. I lovethe new teaser it increases my anticipation for this drama. awwweee i think ah mo ne is somewhat close to our villain or she thinks the Vp is on her side. I can sense betrayal here.. MBC give us more cuz we this is driving us crazy.
and i agree with @dvee_yong why not start  #HotelKing crazyness in twitter..we can spazz anyhting there about HK ,ours cast and esp out OTP. 
@dvee_yong since you suggested it can you organize a twitter brigade LOL.. some of the people here in this thread we spazz over in twitter :)

So the kids pic we saw earlier means the villian takes kids and trains them that why there where other kids too now this is getting scary.I thought something different and this is going completely different.Actually it will be good to see rift between the leads and some spark too.
So if JW manager who is also called Monster is also against our girl so Mo Ne is on her own with
Sunwoo Hyun (Seulong)
And samzz i didn't knew he was guy for DJ doc in chuno thanks for posting it.

@Dvee_yong::since there were so many pic i thought u posted the selected pic hence its not so easy to post so many pic too.
@michbadat:Yes as usual may be Mo ne thinks the guy is her dad's friends but she doesn't know he is the villain.
@bexyahmed:The pic u have posted i guess is Sun woo close expression when he see Mo Ne entering the hotel LOL.
AQ:I read ur view on blog abt the new promo as somewhere we are thinking on same line but the villian which we were thinking is LDW dadi guess is not his dad LOL big surprise .

Thanks all chingues for the wonderful updates :x :x
@ad_fa, @lovesalvz and @bucin72 welcome to the thread and hope we all be enjoying this drama together :x
@Annya, thanks for reading my post ^^ I really like this second hero teaser and yes we are all thinking almost the same now :) but I am surely still confused. It is stated clearly that our hero will face his father, so who is the father?? the only option for me is the vice president but how he can actually be controlled by him while he actually hates him for leaving him and his mother ?? And if the vice president is not the father so who he is?? and with this relation, does it mean our hero also has a hand in the murder of the heroine father???
I am waiting eagerly for next teasers/previews to know more.
And here is the last news article from MBC about the leads first stills (it is very late already but good to know what they want to say about the drama)
[Hotel King] Beautiful Photos of the Main Cast

MBC’s new weekend drama [Hotel King]’s main cast Lee Dong-wook and Lee Da-hae’s still photographs were released. 
In the photographs, actor Lee Dong-wook’s gorgeous suit-look expresses his character Cha Jae-wan, the level-headed hotel manager. Actress Lee Da-hae’s fashion covers from casual looks to party dresses as an heiress. Lee Da-hae especially has an unstable look in her eyes as if to imply the troubles that lie ahead in her future. 

Drama lovers’ anticipation is already high with the revealed photographs of [HOTEL KING]. The drama cranked in at the beginning of March and the staff are filming in various regions of Korea trying to capture the beauty of the scenes. 

One of the staff said, “actors, actresses, and the directing team are all so passionate. And because the setting is in a hotel, they are putting great efforts to show the beautiful scenes of the fashion and the hotel. This drama will be visually very glamour.”

[HOTEL KING] is a love story between an heiress who tries to save her legacy, an only seven-star hotel in the nation and the hotel manager who turns his back against his father in order to support her. 

[HOTEL KING] is co-directed by Kim Dae-jin who directed [Life is Good], [The Best Day of My Life] and Jang Joon-ho who directed [Princess Aurora]. The script is written by Jo Eun-jung who has been writing several hit MBC dramas including [White Lie], [banquet of the Gods]. 

[HOTEL KING] starring Lee Dong-wook, Lee Da-hae, Wang Ji-hye, Lim Seulong, Kim Hae-sook, Lee Deok-hwa... will start broadcasting from April 5th(Sat) 21:55 following after [Golden Rainbow]. 

@samzz, DJ DOC making a cameo here surely brings a lot of great memories from Chuno so I am happy too :x
@cocomhe, what a cute gifs ^^ I would love to see our heroine doing that :))
Also for the next teasers/previews I want to see a dialogue before our leads and also a look at our second leads :x (I noticed we didn't get any picture or shot in the teasers for our second female lead till now!!! )
From the latest BTS, this gif is really funny :D
OMmsF3c.gif

Archived