[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

welcome to all new chinggus.

hahahaha, waaa, a new Wookie, he will throw himself at her or in other words will hug her-, well look at the sexy beautiful/cute heiress, who wouldn't.

N, during the breakBi-fFkUCIAAeESb.jpg

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

#‎LeeDaHae‬ successfully transforms into an heiress for ‘ ‪#‎HotelKing‬

#LeeDaHae recently participated in filming for her upcoming MBC TV weekend drama ‘ #HotelKing ’ at Alpensia Resort in Gangwon-do. #LeeDaHae donned extravagant luxury outfits and accessories, to bring out her image as the heiress to CL Hotel in the drama, and drew much attention.

The scenes that were filmed include Ah Mo Ne (Lee Da Hae) making her first visit to CL Hotel, and was a really important one. To make Ah Mo Ne’s entrance more radiant and eye-catching, the production team utilized additional lighting and used a red carpet, to perfectly create a luxury image for Ah Mo Ne who is the heiress to CL Hotel.

Although the weather was pretty chilly during filming, Lee Da Hae still donned a white dress that exposed her shoulders and leggy curves, while putting on bright red lipstick to complement her image as Ah Mo Ne perfectly, and led to much praise from the filming staff.

A filming staff revealed, “Lee Da Hae’s new role is completely different from her Joo Yoo Rin role in ‘My Girl’ back in 2005. Lee Da Hae will definitely create a new fashion trend once the drama airs,” which left even more anticipation for Lee Da Hae’s role as Ah Mo Ne.

‘Hotel King’ is a drama about the struggles of a heiress who seeks to protect the one and only 7-star hotel, CL Hotel, and falls in love with a general manager who has his own agenda. Besides Lee Da Hae, ‘Hotel King’ will also feature Lee Dong Wook, Wang Ji Hye, 2AM’s Im Seulong, Kim Hae Sook, Lee Deok Hwa, and many others. The drama will premiere on April 5th at 9:55PM (KST).

By: Kang Hyo Jin
Copyright@KpopFighting

@Hayam, hehe thanks dear and yes that is exactly why I choose this nickname ;):))
Just to get it out of my system, I AM SO HATING all these comparison comments. My worries are becoming real :(

Anyway, Another picture for N
1911766_764129573598919_1568721666_n.png

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@samzz: nice topic dear , thank you and for translator too :)
really , Da Hae is more radiant in the photos and teaser ^^

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: oh , really !!
are you know Arabic language too !!  ;;) 

i have some worries too :(
wish it will be not real soon as soon !!

Aq, dear, don't worry too much abt that comparison comment, I suspected Dahae did that on purpose bc the hype of "that" drama, and 1 poster even mentioned she heard Dahae introduced herself as Song Yi.

@Hayam, oh didn't you know. I am Egyptian too ^^
I am even more worried now specially that I know with our girl people just want any reason to hate on her and so they will stick to this copying and comparison talk even if not true. I will have to try to ignore all this to feel better :(
But here is cartoon pictures for our characters, our heroine is the devil :))
005uHTXYjw1eejyk3prkwj30hs0hs76p.jpg
005uHTXYjw1eejyk904n9j30hs0hsmz8.jpg

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@apqaria: DAEBAAAAAAAAK , you're Egyptian too !! @-)
really , this world is so small :D
I did not expect that met one of the Egyptians here :D

really , i'm so happy with this chance ^^

i like cartoon pictures , although i'm not understanding what they say :(:D

@Hayam, haha yes indeed world is so small. Let us enjoy this together :x
@samzz, thanks dear for the website. I don't know if I understood your comment correctly? but ooh isn't it obvious for those people that she actually said "Ah Mo Ne"??? Anyway I know now what is coming next and I won't care and just stay happy seeing my girl and Dong-Hae couple on screen. FIGHTING 
The resort now is making more fan service to N fans :) this is a cute picture actually
Bi_9kxLCcAEndiQ.png:large

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

I did not imagine that there are a large number talked about the comparison between Da Hae and JJH Song Yi !! although of that , why they want any reason to hate on her !!
Da Hae played a 
successful role when she played role of Joo Yoo Rin in KDrama My Girl , and she succeeded in playing a crazy girl before Song Yi do !!
then , why people 
want any reason to hate on her !! really , i don't understand !! :(

if this because she make 
Surgery Plastic operations and No longer as it was before when she act in My Girl !! 

she is not the only actress that make like this Surgery Plastic operations -_-
really , what is the real reason !! i can't understand and not found any Logical reason for this comparison or for hating !!

@samzz: thanks for the link of website ^^

@apqaria dear i need to take rest as much as possible before i get literally crazy over our OTP and HK. Im pretty sure when HK will air my life would be so busy and colorful i cannot take a rest anymore hahhahhaand dont worry ABOUT THE COMPARISON it will eventually pass (hopefully)

@samzz dear you are such an angel in this thread., thanks for bringing goodies to this thread..

Guys let us all come down as much as possible lets not dwell on negative things  ro this comparison whatsoever. LDH and JJH are both talented actress. I am pretty sure LDH will give justice and can make a her character distinct from others . The comparisons will eventually pass. Lets keep the positivity and fun in this thread.
Lets focus and keep supporting all the cast of this soon to be amazing drama . Fighting!

So our Manager has his own agenda in the business @Annya? I don't think it will be revenge for his dad which is the usual thing since he is estranged from his dad. May be he will be ambitious and would want the hotel for himself in some fight against his dad and seeing the airhead Mo Ne, who he thinks is unfit for the job, his resolve will be strengthened. 
But seeing Mo Ne's second teaser, what a contrast! Wonder what experiences she faces abroad!
Just speculating here. May be Jae Wan will be quietly sabotaging the hotel and Mo Ne won't have any clue who she is fighting against. Seulong meanwhile will help her protect her hotel. But then she will find out who is behind and then Jae Wan will find his will weaken in front of Mo Ne and  they will fall for each other? I hope the scriptwriter has a better makjang script than mine. But I love when the hero and the heroine fight for serious things! Just pages back, I was wanting them to be a team together, but this also sounds interesting! I don't understand these comparisons. While it is the general trend to cash in on something which is popular, what one really needs to see is if it goes along with the plot. I would rather watch a brash and inexperienced heiress coming into her own than some perpetually sad and sweet heiress fighting for her hotel with the help of the manager. The only other character who comes to my mind like this is Moon Chae Won's character in Nice Guy. She was not sweet, but she was experienced and kickass. So there are so many types they can draw from. What finally matters is how it fits well with the plotline. Seeing the teasers, I think they gel well. I can seriously say I have not seen a similar set up, so that is why I am excited.
Ah Mo Ne is not the typical sweet heroine coz LDH has played such characters before and have been successful in them. They can't let her play Yoo Rin again, right? Anyway, with such a character, she will also have fun playing her. So, no worries! 
@apqaria Dear, I couldn't find the Hotel King teasers on viki. Can you link me? Try downloading ultrasurf and watching on viki. It is working for me and I am watching Secret Love Affair. :D Wonder what the cartoons say.
@maz Thank you dear for your comments. Haha, I know I am fighting a losing battle. Let's see where I cave in. I am glad you are so positive about this drama and making everyone feel happy and relaxed.
When I was new to the k-drama scene, I used to set stock by recaps and people's comments and wherever I used to differ from them, I used to question myself a bit and think may be they were right since those people had more experience. But gradually, as I found out that I rarely liked dramas which most people loved  (though two of my favourite dramas are well-loved) and fell for dramas which nobody really cared about, I decided to just trust my instincts. So I am used to watching dramas which only I care about. So this is a rare chance for me to watch and squee over a drama with people who love it just like me. So onward, chinggus. Let's start worrying when there is something worth worrying about like a draggy plot or character inconsistency. This one shouldn't worry us at all.
@muchcloudier Oh now, this drama has to hit 20 percent ratings no matter what. There are promises to be kept! :D 
Thanks a lot to @samzz and @Hayam El-Ab for your links and comments.
Now that MBC has released a comic and serious teaser for Mo Ne, can the next one be of a smiling Jae Wan?

@cutiepielees, welcome here :)
@mimi26, much has helped me before and translated the first teaser, here is her translation :x

Do you Know who am I?

I am CEIL’s heiress, Ah Mo Ne

If there is no red carpet, I wont enter the hotel

Everybody! Hello !

But for Viki links, here it is:

http://www.viki.com/videos/1034325v-teaser-1

http://www.viki.com/videos/1034404v-teaser-2

http://www.viki.com/videos/1034421v-teaser-3

I will try to use that program, thanks dear :x

From the MBC site which @samzz linked to
hk_zps758792e6.jpg
cre: Hotel King baidu
The poster is pretty dark! Read on baidu that the comments by k-netizens on the MBC site are very positive. Everybody is looking forward to the Donghae reunion! :)>-
@apqaria Thanks dear. I could watch them with subs. Yay!  :-*

@Samzz thank u for the pic and article and website link finally MBC is releasing photos and site of drama.Now its N turn for some pic in resort.
AQ:Which comments u are talking abt from where are u reading it ?Actually the drama has not started yet and people are comparing the role.Just because she is speaking few words in English doesn't mean she is playing same or some crazy character as we know LDH as never till now played any crazy girl's role.And i am sure its just for few episode we will get different shades of her character to watch .If i see the sad promo i find her quite mature but then when i watch funny promo i don't get it why she is behaving like that? And don't worry whenever our girl played any role she always stands out and since i watch many K drama i don't find her roles similar to other.

@Hayam sorry to disagree but YooRin was not playing crazy girl in MG(maybe u are referring to ppl who posted it) she use to play prank and lie to save herself and trying to cheer others . As i said before both the actress and roles compared are par different from eachother.For me crazy character are those who act weird.And still i don't understand comparison between these two.Lets forgot it and enjoy dear.

@maz:So true dear why waste time on negative comment lets enjoy in postive aspect  of the drama.And enjoy Donghae couple.
@mimi26:Revenge in sense of getting big and reach a high place becz his dad who was rich person treated his mother and him like dirt becoming successful is his agenda i guess.Lets see whether they are against eachother or as they mention in description of character helping eachother.And i am sure our heiress won't be same in 32 episode definitely she will learn more while staying in hotel and learning.
Yeah lets all of us pray 20% rating so we can see lots of hugs.

Samzz the poster pic why is everything so dark behind there pic,not only dark but also sad.AQ thanks for the translation of promo if u can't watch promo and video on viki but we can read subtitles for sure ;) And i am with you even i can't watch the HK in viki.
And nowadays we get subtitles soon so after the drama air i am sure we will get subs soon :)

Archived