[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

Hello everyone...
I hope these two end up together in real life!!! The way Lee Dong Wook looking at Lee Da Hae.. I can see the attraction.. Am I too delusional?  ;) I can't wait for this drama!!  palli palli palli Hotel King...  8->

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’s a My Girl reunion in Hotel King’s first stills

hotelking12.jpg

The My Girl reunion is now a thing of reality! (And not just a figment of our overactive imaginations, or maybe a product of our feverish shipping dreams.)

Lee Dong-wook and Lee Dae-hae have reteamed after first meeting in the bubbly romance My Girl eight years ago, which catapulted them both to fame. This time around they take on a more serious project with MBC’s upcoming weekend drama Hotel King, which has released these stills from the show’s first shoots.

Read more HERE

+

Gonna comment on the update later ^^

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

dee89 :I hope these two end up together in real life!!! The way Lee Dong Wook looking at Lee Da Hae.. I can see the attraction.. Am I too delusional? 

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

@dee89 : help me too :((
really , i want DW dating DH palli palli  [-O<

i read before that DW said that he dated one of his past co-stars , but he didn't identify her by name :(
in the same time , 
DH  said the same ,  that she dated one of her past co-stars , but she didn't identify him by name !!

did you think that they are dating before and break up ?!
may be , will dating again after this drama !! :D
i wish this 
[-O<

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! What do we get here?!!? Finally MBC... finally!! =D> Apparently someone did wake up & do their freaking job!!! Thank God!! Our wishes finally being granted guys!!! Isn't it awesome?! Let's do the group hug!!

grouphug.jpg

Thank you sooo much to all peeps here who's quick to update any goodies we get from the drama. Too many to mention here... but u know who u are. U guys are the best!!! :-*

This is the first batch stills & BTS filming pics of our OTP that we get!!! Look at them both & their interaction there. 8-> IMO those pics oozing & screaming strong chemistry they're both have. And this pic... Omo omo. @-)

005uHTXYgw1eee9ne9639j30kk0fg0vu.jpg

OMG Wookie... stop giving me heart-attack ok? That look!! :\"> How can u not melting by the way he's look at Da-Hae? Notice how DH didn't look back at him... or maybe she didn't even realize that DW were looking at her at that time. Yo Da Hae, let's reprociate him next time with the same looks ok? Let's have staring contest so we fans can fangirling more. :P Hehehe.

And is it PD-nim in the pic? The one who's wear white t-shirt... it's him... right? Dear PD-nim, since u been in that pic too, let me remind u something. I just hope u could realize how u just hit the jackpot with this two. News abt them working together again were enough to make most avid K-drama fans excited & anticipated. So don't u ever ever ruin it. Let's fully utilize the jackpot chemistry u get there with proper execution ok? *As usual praying hard for this* [-O<

Urgh... I can't comment more abt this coz it's getting late here & I'm actually already past my bedtime. Just stop by here to check what's new & surprise surprise we finally get updates from MBC. Now I can go sleep with satisfied feeling & happy smiling on my face. :D TTYL. ;)

@snowsetty, @marie67 and @dee89 Welcome here :)
@kimsoyeon18, based on the last news mentioned about the episodes, it said 32 Episodes :)
@samzz, I love your thought about Wookie and Richard Gere' vibe (from Pretty Woman). I can feel it and I LOVE IT and thanks dear for posting the pictures :x
@Hayam, I love your funny and cute art work :x
I just can't stop staring at that picture of that look of love from Wookie. It SAYS SOOOO MUCH :x :x 

apqaria said: @snowsetty, @marie67 and @dee89 Welcome here :)
@kimsoyeon18, based on the last news mentioned about the episodes, it said 32 Episodes :)
@samzz, I love your thought about Wookie and Richard Gere' vibe (from Pretty Woman). I can feel it and I LOVE IT and thanks dear for posting the pictures :x
@Hayam, I love your funny and cute art work :x
I just can't stop staring at that picture of that look of love from Wookie. It SAYS SOOOO MUCH :x :x 

@dee89, hug back to you :x  >:D<
@kimsoyeon18, hehe, what I am sure of that we and many other fans did demand this hardly here and in many other contexts so THEY BETTER GIVE US THAT OR ELSE...... :D
I love this fan art work :x :x
005uHTXYgw1eebrayn1lxj30r808cdh6.jpg
Credit: HotelKing Weibo Account

OOOH just saw this, my eyes are all on the poster in the background. I LOVE IT :x :x
I can't wait till we get to see the HD Versions
I can see the Gangwon Province governor, I guess it is signing event for collaboration and support for the drama or something
강원도가 뜬다! mbc주말드라마 호텔킹 제작 업무협약식. 알펜시아.정선.양양공항을 배경으로 4월 방영 예정입니다. 시청율 대박 기원 합니다.

Gangwon Province will pop up! Hotel King mbc Drama signing ceremony making business. Alpensia. Choice. Yangyang Airport in the background will be aired on April. Jackpot sicheongyul origin.

1926656_681201855254580_1148351843_n.jpg

@samzz thank you for those awesome pictures! They look so good~ <333 they are indeed a visual couple. No one can't deny it. Kkkk
@apqaria @michbadat ohmaygaaaaad! those pictures! I seriously cannot breathe right nooooow! ohmaygad! those pictures are killing meeee!!! I am smiling like crazy right noooow! I may be selfish but I want more and more and more! I can't contain my happiness right nooooow! And ohmaygaaaaad! The both of them looks so gorgeous! <33333 Thank you so much for this!
Those pictures alone! And you can feel the unending chemistry of those twoo! We should get a lot more of that in the drama! please writer-nim!
@marie67 we also hope to see lots and lots and lots of sweet moments of the twoo! Hope the writers won't disappoint us!
@HaYam El-Abbas those are cute pictures. me loveyyyy :D

And to everyone who are new in this thread! Welcome! Let's spazz together for this drama :D 

glad to see all the happy bunch in here, yes we are delusional, but in happy way.

Thanks to all chinggus, you make me happy too, reading all the inputs/comments.

ok, continuation from the info given by AQ-on the resort promotion-sorry cannot paste the pic-at work now.

http://blog.daum.net/happy700photo/1558

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

well, i will post all photos in the link that share it @samzz here
because you are in your work now ,i will make this mission :D

signing event for collaboration and support for the drama 

356835520.jpg

121867522.jpg

890400053.jpg

767377040.jpg

255268438.jpg

359963720.jpg

562609881.jpg

113003289.jpg

671972574.jpg

637418292.jpg

216640038.jpg

402349341.jpg

860736278.jpg

786305079.jpg
900511286.jpg

385154833.jpg

315678073.jpg

127779840.jpg121076224.jpg

230712226.jpg

773158347.jpg

486994763.jpg

284061286.jpg

573738003.jpg

784562387.jpg

210273075.jpg

668137613.jpg

584916420.jpg

483596908.jpg

Daebak! I was gonna post the photos and then I saw them already posted. Thanks a loooot! Seriously guys, this is gonna be big!!! Just like how huge those posters are! Hahahaha! MBC we want the posters nowwwwwwwwwww! Uwaaaaaaaaaaa!

@samzz and @hayam thanks dears for the finding and posting the pictures here :x
I find that the event is in the news already 
http://news1.kr/articles/1585623
http://news.newsway.co.kr/view.php?tp=1&ud=2014031414430532029&md=20140314144703_AO

@Ha Tinh Nhi, first welcome here :) and about the even, what I understand that it is signing an agreement of collaboration between the drama production/MBC and the Gangwon governer and resort in as they are supporting the production and the drama will promote for Pyeongchang specially that it is where 2018 winter Olympics will be :)

Archived