[Drama 2014] ♈♦ Hotel King ♕ 호텔킹 ♦♈

Maetawinz

• Replies 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OMG I can't even process anything right now and this is not helping while I am at office T_T 
Thanks chingus for the updates :x :x Sorry, can't write too much dears but I can't express my feelings now.
First the stills in the news and SO MANY MORE HERE (sorry can't copy and post the images now :( ) but I am fainting here. SOMEONE HELP ME
http://blog.naver.com/cupitter/110187040617

Guest Bosco_96

OMG Unbelievable
Wookie is so handsome espec in pic that he wear white shirt :\">
DH is so beautiful that can kill me immediately       :-*  
TQ so much to all of you who update those pics, this thread has so much active members :XXXXXX =P~   

Guest michbadat

apqaria said: OMG I can't even process anything right now and this is not helping while I am at office T_T 
Thanks chingus for the updates :x :x Sorry, can't write too much dears but I can't express my feelings now.
First the stills in the news and SO MANY MORE HERE (sorry can't copy and post the images now :( ) but I am fainting here. SOMEONE HELP ME
http://blog.naver.com/cupitter/110187040617

Hi @mimi26 and @snowsetty welcome dear to HK have a pleasure stay with us for next 5 months.

Thanks AQ and @samzz for the updates of all the pic.I am totally in love with all those pics.Finally MBC is doing something and giving us pic.
Thanks all the others member for posting artwork and other pics too .
Thanks Boy Bi An for the bigger version of pics u posted.
It's an offscreen pic and moment when LDW is looking at our girl like that while onscreen he is doing such serious scene .And LDH is wearing same outfit as we saw in the video of section TV .Seeing lots of pic i am getting more eager to watch the drama soon.Between i don't know what LDW is thinking looking like that toward LDH :x
I love themmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm together moreeeeeeeeeeeeee.
And thanks AQ for the info abt the guy in pic with our girl from twitter i thought he is playing her dad LOL.
I wish the drama could have aired on 29th March itself can't wait for weeks.

"The look of love" set of pic, most likely the first encounter btw the OTP. The manager probably has heard lots of scary things "plus the plastic surgery" 'abt the spoiled heiress, so he looks like studying her and at the same time fascinated by her beauty.

'MBCnest : [ Hotel King ] ★ first aired Sat, April 5 21:55 ★ Ciel Hotel General Manager chajaewan ( # LDW ) - Ciel hotel heiress Oh Monet ( # is it ), check out the main site of the first meeting ? http://t.co/e8kf0UY3do << Click! http://t.co/hwQViCRgcWBimHZ_ICAAAWvJZ.jpg:medium

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

Oh my God @-)finally mbc relased first photos from drama >:D<I can not take my breath away ^:)^

DW
& DH are so charmer in the photos ^^
i can't prevent my exciting to this drama , wish airing 
comes quickly !!
265a7c4bee01abc099c36ea2e9044d90.jpg

credit to the owner of the pic/gif

tumblr_n2c3yrztfr1qbxx00o4_250.gif61c30d47tw1eeef7pmtllg206t04gqkt.gif
61c30d47tw1eeef7h4m24g206t04g1em.gif61c30d47tw1eeef78383sg206t04g4e0.gif

and we got our eng translation-credit to counchkimchi
http://couch-kimchi.com/2014/03/13/first-hotel-king-stills-of-lee-da-hae-lee-dong-wook/

ere are 32 episodes for MBC’s weekend drama Hotel King, and leads Lee Da Hae and Lee Dong Wook aren’t wasting every minute on the set.

The cast and crew’s tight film schedule has been taking them to Seoul, Gyeonggi, and Gangwon, these locations providing a gorgeous scenery for the show. The Alpensia Resort in Gangwon’s Pyeongchang county has been specifically supporting the drama’s large scale production.

Behind the scenes, Lee Da Hae, Lee Dong Wook, and Lee Deok Hwa foster a light environment, sharing laughs and smiles, but they’re also maintaining their enthusiastic professionalism, talking over their lines and scenes with each other and their PD.

Meanwhile, the official drama stills reveal the exceptionally good looking Lee Dong Wook as a hotel’s general manager, impeccably dressed and appearing cool-headed and somewhat tortured. Playing an hotel heiress, Lee Da Hae is eye-catching with her flamboyant style and doll-like beauty in a shoulder-baring party dress.

Has it really been 9 years since My Girl? Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have the secret to anti-aging!

Watch them stun with their ageless faces and renewed chemistry when Hotel King premieres on March 29th.
loading.gif

WOAHHH YESSSSSSSSS MY first ever Kdrama OTP pairing! I missed them so much since My Girl, but thanks goodness they are reunited again, and for a 32-episode drama :). I hope to see lots of lovey dovey and funny witty scenes between the OTP. The writer and director must use their chemistry and previous fanbase very good. I hope we wont get disappointed.

Guest HaYam El-Abbas

Has it really been 9 years since My Girl? Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae have the secret to anti-aging!

Archived